ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 2nd T20i Match
Match: ENG vs IND T20i Match Prediction
Time: 09 July, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20i Match
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
ENG vs IND Info:
- Jos Buttler has scored one century and 15 fifties in IT20s and the England skipper is our tip for their highest run scorer in the second IT20. With the ball, Moeen Ali took 2-26 in Southampton and the off-spinner is well worth backing as England’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Rohit Sharma has hit over 3300 IT20 runs and the India captain is our pick for their highest run scorer against England at Edgbaston. Bhuvneshwar Kumar recorded figures of 1-10 from 3 overs in Southampton and we expect him to be India’s top wicket taker in this IT20.
- Although he was dismissed first ball on Thursday, Jos Buttler has been one of the world’s best in this format over the last 12 months. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes.
ENG vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sony Six in India, Sky Sports in the UK, FREE Kayo Sports trial in Australia, and Spark Sport in New Zealand.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SonyLiv and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny and warm from start to finish in this game. Humidity will not be an issue at any stage in the match.
It is an excellent batting track in Birmingham and we have seen some high scoring T20 clashes in the Vitality Blast this year. We expect a par score to be over 200 in this game.
India won the toss and decided to bat first in the opening game and, with this being an afternoon start, we predict that both captains will choose to bat first in this match.
L, L, W, L, W, L
❌❌ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
W W, W, NR, W, W
✅✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ✅
ENG vs IND Team News:
ENG Team News:
Not a lot went well for the hosts in Southampton with only four batters making double figure scores. Indeed two of England’s top four got ducks and they never recovered. However, we expect Jos Buttler to lead the same XI into this match in Birmingham.
IND Team News:
The visitors got off to an excellent start in the series on Thursday and will have even greater squad depth to choose from for this match with the availability of their Test players. Arshdeep Singh impressed on debut and we expect India to pick the same XI for this match.
ENG vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ENG vs IND T20i Match
Although India have been in stronger form than England in this format over recent games, we expected a closer contest in the first IT20. Very little went England’s way in Southampton and we expect a far more complete performance from the hosts. We are predicting a high scoring match with England getting the victory..
England are favorites to beat India at the odds of 1.72.
ENG Key Players:
it certainly was not a dream start as permanent captain for the keeper-batter. He lasted only one ball with the bat but did take two catches behind the stumps.
the batting all-rounder has had a spectacular 12 months but he failed with both bat and ball on Thursday. He will be very determined to bounce back in this IT20.
the all-rounder was England’s best performer in the opening IT20. He hit 36 runs from 20 balls after taking the wickets of both Indian openers.
Key Players with Recent Score
Liam Livingstone [0, 1W, 66*, 2W]
Jason Roy [4, 73, 1, 8, 52]
Jos Buttler [0, DNB, 162*, 11]
Chris Jordan [2W, 0W, 0W, 1W, 0W]
Moeen Ali [(36, 2W), 42*, 3W, 14]
IND Key Players:
India’s captain returned to the team after illness and impressed with 24 runs from 14 balls in Southampton. He struck five fours in his innings.
the all-rounder has been in incredible form in 2022 and starred in the first game of the series. He hit 51 runs from 33 balls and took 4-33 on Thursday.
the right arm pace bowler has taken 271 international wickets with 5-wicket hauls in Tests, ODIs and T20Is.
Key Players with Recent Scores
Jasprit Bumrah [2W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
Virat Kohli [45, 52, 17, 0, 18]
Rohit Sharma [24, 29, 5, 1, 44]
Bhuvneshwar Kumar [1W, 1W, 0W, 1W, 4W]
Yuzvendra Chahal [2W, 1W, 2W,3W, 1W]
Suryakumar Yadav [39, 0, 65, 8, 34*]
Hardik Pandya [(51, 4W), (24, 1W), 46, 31*]
ENG vs IND Team Info:
ENG Team Info:
- After impressive spell in recent times, England were on the receiving end of a humiliating defeat. A 50-run defeat saw them crumble to defeat for the first time at the venue.
- Jos Butler seemed to have taken captaincy pressure in the first match.
- Moeen Ali was the standout player for them in last game, and he will be the key player again.
- Jos Buttler and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Liam Livingstone and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Matt Parkinson will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Moeen Ali is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Chris Jordan and Tymal Mills will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- The Indian Cricket team will be posied to seal the T20I series when they take on England in the second T20I. With Hardik Pandya in superb form with both bat and ball
- India will be looking to win the T20I series in terrific fashion if they can find a win at Edgbaston in Birmingham on Saturday. With a complete team performance in the first T20I, the team will be looking for a similar outcome on Saturday.
- Hardik Pandya put on a stellar show on Thursday (July 7) to give India an early lead in the three-match T20I series against England.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of lower order.
- Hardik first hit a fifty to help India post almost 200 on the board in the first T20I in Southampton before picking up four wickets to dent the hosts in the chase as the visitors won comfortably in the end by 50 runs.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket-Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Philip Salt(WK), Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Tymal Mills, Chris Jordan, David Willey, Reece Topley, Harry Brook, Richard Gleeson, Matt Parkinson.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Umran Malik, Yuzvendra Chahal, Rahul Tripathi, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Venkatesh Iyer, Sanju Samson(WK), Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi