ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 1st ODI Match
Match: ENG vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 12 July, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
ENG vs IND Info:
- Jonny Bairstow has scored four centuries in his last three Test Matches but will have particular good memories of facing the India attack after hitting two centuries in the game last week. He is our pick for England’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Brydon Carse is a strike bowler who will enjoy the conditions at The Oval. He is our tip for England’s top wicket taker against India.
- Rohit Sharma has scored 29 ODI centuries and the skipper is a strong choice for India’s top batter in this game. With the ball, Mohammed Shami was rested for the final IT20 and he will be fully refreshed ahead of this match. He is well worth backing as India’s top wicket taker.
- We are expecting some strong individual displays and are backing Jonny Bairstow to continue his strong form and to take the Player of The Match Award.
ENG vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sony Six in India and Sky Cricket in England.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The UK heatwave will continue through this game. Although there may be plenty of cloud cover, expect the temperature to remain in the 30s throughout.
The Oval has always had a reputation for producing hard and bouncy wickets. We have seen plenty of high scoring games in the T20 Blast at this venue this year although the pace bowlers have always been dangerous.
Although there will be a temptation to bat first and post big in the first innings, we predict that both skippers will be wary of an increase in humidity later on in the match and will not want to field second.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, W, L, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
ENG vs IND Team News:
ENG Team News:
England were not far off their best XI available during the T20I series with only all-rounder Ben Stokes a likely addition to the side. He comes back into the squad for this series with Joe Root to make a very strong batting line-up. Long-term injuries to Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes and Ollie Stone mean that England are not at full strength.
IND Team News:
The strength in depth across all formats is a pretty scary proposition for all of India’s opposition. Even before bringing the top players into the IT20 side on Saturday, they had already registered one impressive win in the series.There are no injury worries in the squad ahead of this match.
ENG vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ENG vs IND ODI Match
The IT20 series had only one match separating the teams and the Test series, which began last summer, ended in a draw. We expect this series to be equally as close and are predicting an exciting encounter. We are backing India to win this opening game of the series.
India are favorites to beat England.
ENG Key Players:
Although he has been a star of the white-ball side for the last five years, Bairstow’s Test form is so impressive that he has now scored more Test tons than ODI tons.
We saw that Root has added some pro-active T20 style batting to his game with some of his shots in Tests this summer. He is a very reliable ODI batter and is in exceptional form.
The right arm pace bowler took 3-85 across two games in the Netherlands. He will certainly enjoy the surface and pitch conditions in South London.
IND Key Players:
The outwardly relaxed captain has an incredible ODI batting record. He has a top score of 264, hit against Sri Lanka in 2014, in this format.
The 31 year old middle-order batter scored his first international century on Saturday at Trent Bridge. His 117 came from only 55 balls.
The vastly experienced bowler is comfortable performing for India across all formats. His best ODI figures are 5-69.
ENG vs IND Team Info:
ENG Team Info:
- England, the hosts would be hoping to play an aggressive brand of cricket, which has got them success.
- They thumped Netherlands in the last ODI match and registered the highest ever total in ODI cricket.
- England won the last T20I, and they would be hoping to continue with the same momentum in the first ODI.
- Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Joe Root will bat at the one-down position.
- Jos Buttler and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ben Stokes will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good allrounder.
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket-Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Liam Livingstone will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- David Willey and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- After a long time, India have assembled a near full-strength squad in the ODI format.
- Skipper Rohit is back leading and so is Virat Kohli and Jasprit Bumrah. The trio are vital players in the 50-over format. India lost would now be hoping their big players’ fire and give them a good start in the 1st match.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position in absence of Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli is likely to miss the first ODI against England due to a suspected groin injury. On Monday, the star Indian batter did not appear for the optional practice session ahead of the match at Kennington Oval.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Jonny Bairstow(WK), Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jos Buttler(WK), Liam Livingstone, Ben Stokes(C), Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Reece Topley, Matt Parkinson, Philip Salt, Harry Brook, Craig Overton, Brydon Carse.
Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Kishan(WK), Axar Patel