ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 3rd ODI Match
Match: ENG vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 17 July, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Old Trafford – Manchester, England
ENG vs IND Info:
- Jonny Bairstow scored six boundaries at the top of the order at Lord’s and he is our pick for England’s highest run scorer at Old Trafford. Reece Topley recorded the best figures by an England bowler in this format on Tuesday and he is our tip for England’s top wicket taker in this ODI.
- Virat Kohli returned to the India XI for the second ODI after missing the first game through injury. He has a fine record in this format and is a strong choice for India’s highest run scorer against England. With the ball, Jasprit Bumrah has eight wickets in the series so far and we expect him to be India’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Although he is yet to recapture his red ball form in this series, we are predicting Jonny Bairstow to produce in this game and to get the Player of The Match Award.
ENG vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sony Six in India and Sky Cricket in England.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy with sunny spells throughout this third ODI. The temperature will get as high as 30 degrees during this match.
You always get a fast, bouncy and pacey wicket in Manchester and there are often plenty of runs available. The pitch will turn but we expect the seam and swing bowlers to get the most assistance.
India have won the toss and chosen to field first in both games in the series so far. However, white ball games at Old Trafford have seen skippers decide to bat first this season. With this match beginning at 11:00, humidity should not come into the game and we predict that both captains will want to bat first in this ODI.
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, W, W, W, W
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
ENG vs IND Team News:
ENG Team News:
- In spite of their huge 10 wicket defeat at The Oval, England showed their characteristic loyalty to their batting line-up and fielded an unchanged XI at Lord’s. With no injuries or other unavailability, we would be very surprised if England did not select the same team.
IND Team News:
- After missing the first ODI at The Oval, Virat Kohli came back into India’s batting line-up at Lord’s after recovering from a groin strain. India’s bowlers have produced the goods in both games and we predict that India will be unchanged for this ODI.
ENG vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon
Who will win today’s match: ENG vs IND ODI Match
With the series level at 1-1, supporters are in for a treat of a third ODI at Old Trafford in this game. England have shown character to bounce back from defeat in the first game and India have been on top of England throughout with the ball. We are predicting a close game with England getting the victory.
England are favorites to beat India.
ENG Key Players:
the big hitting Yorkshireman very rarely misses an opportunity to perform well at Old Trafford. He was one of two England batters to have a strike-rate over 100 at Lord’s.
the bowling all-rounder produced an excellent display with bat and ball on Thursday. He hit 41 runs from 49 balls before returning figures of 1-27 from nine overs.
the 28 year old left-arm pace bowler took 6-24 at Lord’s. He dismissed both of India’s openers and also took the final two wickets to win the game.
IND Key Players:
The experienced right handed opener hit seven fours and five sixes as he went at a strike-rate of 131.03 at the Kia Oval.
after blowing away England’s batters at The Oval, Bumrah returned figures of 2-49 including a maiden at Lord’s.
The spinner has been very consistent for India in white ball cricket. He took 4-47 at Lord’s and dismissed Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Ben Stokes and Moeen Ali.
ENG vs IND Team Info:
ENG Team Info:
- Reece Topley rewrote record books with his 6/24 that helped England stage a remarkable comeback with the ball and successfully defend 246 against India.
- Winning the match by 100 runs after losing the first ODI by 10 wickets was a remarkable effort from English side.
- Under helpful conditions, English pacers were right on the money from the word go with Topley picking two of Indias top-four that fell inside 12 overs for just 31 runs on the board.
- Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Joe Root will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ben Stokes and Jos Buttler will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Liam Livingstone will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Reece Topley and David Willey will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- A disciplined bowling effort from India at Lords, led by Yuzvendra Chahals 4-47, rolled England out for just 246 in the second ODI.
- However , It was more than enough for the batters as they bundled out on just 147 runs.
- Put in to bat first, Englands top-order was blown away by Chahals three early strikes while Hardik Pandya and Jasprit Bumrah picked a brace each to wrap up the innings in the 49th over.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Harry Brook, Liam Livingstone, Jason Roy, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Jos Buttler (c & wk), Philip Salt, Matthew Parkinson, Reece Topley, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Craig Overton, Jonny Bairstow, Brydon Carse.
Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Axar Patel, Ishan Kishan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, Ravindra Jadeja, Rishabh Pant, Jasprit Bumrah, Shikhar Dhawan, Shardul Thakur, Prasidh Krishna, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Arshdeep Singh