ENG vs SA Dream11 Prediction for 3rd ODI Match 2022
Match: ENG vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 24 July, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Headingley Stadium – Leeds, England
ENG vs SA Info:
- Jonny Bairstow has had an incredible run of scores in Test cricket and looked to be hitting the ball out of the middle again in Manchester. With 11 ODI centuries, he is our pick for England’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Reece Topley took 2-17 at Old Trafford and we are backing him to be England’s top wicket taker at Headingley.
- We expect to see Quinton de Kock deliver for South Africa in this game. He has 17 ODI centuries and is a strong choice for the visitors’ highest run scorer against England on Sunday. Anrich Nortje has taken six wickets across the first two games of the series. He is our tip for South Africa’s top wicket taker in this ODI.
- South Africa’s top order had a bad day in Manchester as they fell from 6-0 to 6-4 across nine balls. We are backing the England pair of Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow to produce the highest opening partnership of the game.
ENG vs SA Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and Super Sport in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Expect murky conditions throughout the game with cloud building as the game progresses. The temperature will be in the early 20s and rain is predicted in the mid-late afternoon period.
It will be a similar wicket to what we saw in Manchester which will see good carry for the pace bowlers. Overhead conditions will encourage the swing bowlers and we expect a par score no higher than 290.
South Africa have won the toss in both games of the series and chose to bat first in the opening ODI before deciding to bat second at Old Trafford. We predict that both teams will want to bat second with rain expected later in the game.
W, L, L, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌✅ ❌
L, W, L, W, L
❌✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
ENG vs SA Team News:
ENG Team News:
- The post-Ben Stokes ODI era began for England on Friday with David Willey coming into the team. Adil Rashid, Reece Topley and Phil Salt also came into the XI with Matty Potts and Brydon Carse missing out. We expect England to keep faith with the side who delivered the victory at Old Trafford.
SA Team News:
- The Porteas began the second ODI in Manchester with the same team who completed the opening ODI of the series in Durham earlier in the week. Although the visitors did not get the result they wanted at Old Trafford, we expect them to keep the same XI for this must-win match.
ENG vs SA Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ENG vs SA ODI Match Fantasy Team
Although England got the win at Old Trafford, there is still plenty of room for improvement for the 2019 World Cup Winners, particularly with the bat. We predict that this game will be dominated by the bowlers and expect England to come out on top of a low-scoring match.
England is the favorite to beat South Africa.
ENG Key Players:
The opener struck 28 runs from 27 balls at the top of the order for England in the second ODI. He hit three fours in his innings.
The batting all-rounder was asked to step up and produce more runs now that Ben Stokes is no longer an ODI option. He did so and top scored for England with 38 runs from 26 balls.
The tall left-arm pace bowler continues to cause plenty of problems for the top order of teams. He dismissed Janneman Malan and Rassie van der Dussen in Manchester.
SA Key Players:
Quinton de Kock:
The keeper-batter took the catch to get rid of Joe Root on Friday. He was the only batter of South Africa’s top four not to make a duck.
Rassie van der Dussen:
After scoring a century in Durham on Tuesday, the reliable batter could only contribute a four ball duck at Old Trafford. He will benefit from a longer format game in Leeds.
The right-arm fast bowler has had an impressive series so far. He dismissed two dangerous batters on Friday, Jason Roy and Liam Livingstone.
ENG vs SA Team Info:
ENG Team Info:
- In the second ODI, England was all-out for a total of 201, with the match being reduced to 29 overs due to rain.
- Their bowlers were on top of the African lineup and dismissed them for just 83 runs to secure an easy win.
- Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Philip Salt will bat at the one-down position.
- Joe Root and Jos Buttler will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Liam Livingstone and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Adil Rashid was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- David Willey and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA Team Updates:
- South Africa was dismissed for a low score of 83 and lost by 118 runs in their last match.
- They will be hoping to make a comeback in this match especially with their batting.
- Janneman Malan and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Rassie van der-Dussen will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Keshav Maharaj will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Tabraiz Shamsi and Keshav Maharaj will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Lungi Ngidi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Anrich Nortje is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Jonny Bairstow(WK), Jason Roy, Philip Salt, Joe Root, Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Brydon Carse, Matthew Potts, Craig Overton.
Janneman Malan, Quinton de Kock(WK), Rassie van der-Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius, Keshav Maharaj(C), Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lungi Ngidi, Reeza Hendricks, Lizaad Williams, Marco Jansen, Kyle Verreynne(WK), Andile Phehlukwayo, Khaya Zondo