ENG vs SA Dream11 Prediction for 3rd T20i Match
Match: ENG vs SA T20i Match Prediction
Time: 31 Jul, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
ENG vs SA Info:
- When Jonny Bairstow was dismissed in Cardiff, it felt like England’s hopes of victory disappeared with him so important he has become to the team. He relishes big games and we are backing him to be England’s highest run scorer with the series on the line. With the ball, Reece Topley has had a fine summer but was off-colour in Cardiff. We expect him to bounce back and be England’s top wicket taker in Southampton.
- Rilee Rossouw brought his T20 Blast form into the IT20 arena on Thursday and we are backing the South African top order batter to be their highest run scorer in this final IT20. Kagiso Rabada got off the mark in the series with the dismissal of Jonny Bairstow in Cardiff and that will give him a confidence boost. He is one of the world’s best fast bowlers and is our pick for South Africa’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Although the pitch will probably favour the bowling units, there is plenty of batting talent on both sides. We predict that ‘A Fifty in This Match’ will be a good bet.
ENG vs SA Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK and Super Sport in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be rain in the vicinity of the venue in the hours before the game but we expect it to have all disappeared and to have been cleared by the time this match begins. The temperature will climb as high as 25 degrees.
This pitch has got quicker as the season has gone on but is still far from a batter’s paradise. We expect a par score to be no higher than 180.
Both teams have won the toss once and lost the game after choosing to field first. We expect them both to decide to bowl first if they win the toss ahead of this match.
L, W, W, L, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌❌
W, L, L, L, W
✅ ❌❌ ❌ ✅
ENG vs SA Team News:
ENG Team News:
The hosts made no changes in between the first and second IT20s of the series but will be very tempted to bring David Willey into the side to lengthen the batting. The management like to give players and tactics as much time as possible but we expect Willey to come in for Richard Gleeson ahead of this decider.
SA Team News:
The management gave their backing to the XI who lost in Bristol and picked the same team ahead of their impressive victory in Cardiff. It would therefore be a surprise if they were to change the side, when conditions are likely to be similar to the second IT20, ahead of this match.
ENG vs SA Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: ENG vs SA T20i Match Fantasy Team
This is all setup for a classic finale to a series which has seen the pendulum swing strongly in both directions. No one really knows what to expect from the batting line-ups on both sides with England and South Africa equally capable of collapsing or hitting streaks of sixes. We are predicting a very close game with England getting the victory.
England are favorites to beat South Africa
ENG Key Players:
the skipper has produced two short but entertaining innings at the top of the order so far in this series. His strike rates have been 314.28 and 207.14 and he will be determined to post a significant score.
the middle-order batter scored 30 runs from 21 balls on Thursday. There will be a nervousness to the South African bowlers for the duration of the time he is at the crease in this game.
the right-arm fast bowler produced an exceptional 20th over in Cardiff. He conceded only four runs but will want to increase his wicket return in Southampton.
SA Key Players:
after six years away, Rossouw announced himself back at internatinoal level with 96 not-out from 55 balls on Wednesday. He has fond memories of playing for Hampshire and will relish being back in Southampton.
it has been a very consistent two games of the series from the right handed opener. He made 57 in Bristol and followed up with 53 in Cardiff.
the pace bowler went wicketless in Bristol but got the big scalp of Bairstow in Cardiff. He looked closer to his normal self in South Wales and we expect his improvement to continue in Southampton.
ENG vs SA Team Info:
ENG Team Updates:
- Faulty exhibitions on both batting and bowling ends cost England a win in the last outing.
- They would be backing themselves to perform well in Southampton.
- Jos Buttler and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Jonny Bairstow and Moeen Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jonny Bairstow managed scores of 90(53) and 30(21) in the first and second outings respectively.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Richard Gleeson and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA Team Updates:
- South Africa are a supremely-talented side on paper and their batting won the game for them.
- Reeza Hendricks and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Reeza Hendricks has smacked back-to-back fifties in the ongoing series. His scores read 57 and 53 in the first and second T20Is respectively.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position.
- Rilee Rossouw was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Heinrich Klaasen and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Miller will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Tabraiz Shamsi and Keshav Maharaj will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Lungi Ngidi and Kagiso Rabada will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Pacers Lungi Ngidi and Andile Phehlukwayo have been a class act on the bowling front.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Richard Gleeson, Reece Topley, Harry Brook, Philip Salt(WK), David Willey.
Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), David Miller(C), Tristan Stubbs, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, Tabraiz Shamsi, Rassie van der-Dussen, Aiden Markram, Dwaine Pretorius, Gerald Coetzee, Anrich Nortje, Wayne Parnell.