ENG-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd T20 Match 2023 Team and Analysis
ENG-W vs AUS-W 3rd T20 Match Prediction
Match: ENG-W vs AUS-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 July, 11:05 PM (IST)
Series:: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
ENG-W vs AUS-W Preview:
- Beth Mooney scored 61 in the first match and 37 in the second game. She is our pick for Australia women’s top batter.
- Megan Schutt has only taken 2 wickets in 2 matches so far but the pitch is likely to have pace and bounce and Megan will enjoy the conditions. She is our pick for Australia women’s top bowler.
- In Beth Mooney and Alyssa Healy, Australian women have a strong opening pair. England too has Sophia Dunkley and Danielle Wyatt but the Aussie pair has been more consistent. Back in Australia women have a better opening partnership.
Live Streaming: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight clouds. But there is no chance of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The pitch at Lord’s should be a good sporting wicket. The bowlers should enjoy the new ball as there will be sufficient help. Spinners will also come into play in the middle overs while the consistent pace and bounce will aid batters.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team NEWS:
ENG-W Team News:
England women were brilliant in the second T20I and beat Australia women by 3 runs. They batted first and scored a brilliant 186-9, with Danielle Wyatt making 76. Later, disciplined bowling by Sarah Glenn, who took 2 wickets and Sophie Ecclestone who also bagged 2 wickets restricted Australia women to 183-8.
AUS-W Team News:
Australia women did suffer a defeat in the second T20I but not without giving England women a mighty scare, showing that the team can bounce back from any situation. Australia women were 96-5 in the 13th over, chasing 187, but Ellyse Perry turned on the beast mode and took Australia close. Ecclestone and Glenn also chipped in with cameos, showing the depth of the team.
2. Danielle Wyatt
3. Alice Capsey
4. Natalie Sciver
5. Heather Knight(C)
6. Amy Jones(WK)
7. Danielle Gibson
8. Sophie Ecclestone
9. Sarah Glenn
10. Lauren Bell
11. Charlie Dean
2. Beth Mooney(WK)
3. Tahila McGrath
4. Ashleigh Gardner
5. Grace Harris
6. Ellyse Perry
7. Annabel Sutherland
8. Georgia Wareham
9. Megan Schutt
10. Jess Jonassen
11. Darcie Brown
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Combo:
ENG-W Team Info –
- Sophia Dunkley and Danielle Wyatt will probably open the inning.
- Danielle Wyatt was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Natalie Sciver and Heather Knight will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Sarah Glenn and Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sarah Glenn is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lauren Bell and Charlie Dean will lead the pace attack of her team.
AUS-W Team Info –
- Alyssa Healy and Beth Mooney will probably open the inning.
- Tahila McGrath will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Grace Harris will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the Australia Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia Women.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Jess Jonassen will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Darcie Brown and Megan Schutt will lead the pace attack of her team.
England women beat Australia women in the second game but Australia women ran them close despite being down and out at the halfway mark. This Australia women team does not know to surrender and keep on coming back hard. It is not easy to beat them in two consecutive games. Australia women are favourites for us.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Key Players:
ENG-W Team Batting
Danielle Wyatt has been in good form, scoring 76 in the previous T20I. Nat Brunt and Heather Knight are also key players in the team. Knight scored 29 in the first game while Brunt scored 23 in the second T20I. Both players are due for a big one.
ENG-W Team Bowling
Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn, who took 2 wickets each in the second T20I will once again be key. The bowlers also took 2 wickets apiece in the first T20I as well. Along with them, Charlotte Dean is a good option with the ball.
AUS-W Team Batting
Beth Mooney and Alyssa Healy will be key batters. Both batters got starts in the second T20I, scoring 37 and 22. Ellyse Perry was also in fine form and scored 51 in 27 balls. The three players are good choices for top batters.
AUS-W Team Bowling
Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen and Annabel Sutherland are the three best Aussie bowlers. Sutherland took 3 wickets in the second T20I while Jonassen and Megan Schutt took 3 and 2 wickets respectively in the first game.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Forms:
ENG-W Team Form:
England women bounced back well in the second T20I but they need to be at their best in the third game as well to take down the Aussie women.
AUS-W Team Form:
The defeat for the Australia women in the second T20I came after a long time as the team had won T20 World Cup undefeated.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
England Women (EN-W) Squad:
Sophia Dunkley, Danielle Wyatt, Alice Capsey, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight(C), Amy Jones(WK), Danielle Gibson, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Lauren Bell, Charlie Dean, Lauren Winfield(WK), Kate Cross, Maia Bouchier, Issy Wong, Freya Davies
Australia Women (AU-W) Squad:
Alyssa Healy(WK)(C), Beth Mooney(WK), Tahila McGrath, Ashleigh Gardner, Grace Harris, Ellyse Perry, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen, Darcie Brown, Phoebe Litchfield, Alana King, Kim Garth