ENG-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st ODI Match Team and Analysis
ENG-W vs AUS-W 1st ODI Match Prediction
Match: ENG-W vs AUS-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 12 July, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 1st ODI Match
Venue: County Ground Bristol – Ashley Down, England
ENG-W vs AUS-W Preview:
- Beth Mooney had a brilliant run in the T20I series and we are backing her to ride on the momentum and take the form into the ODI series. She is our pick for the top batter from the Australia women team.
- Sophie Ecclestone was the top wicket-taker in the T20I series and she is likely to have a decent ODI series as well. 10 overs of Sophie will be crucial for England women. She is our pick for England women top batter.
- In Beth Mooney and Alyssa Healy, Australia women have a strong opening pair. Back Australia women to have a better opening partnership.
Live Streaming: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
The pitch should be a batting-friendly surface. The new ball might help the fast bowlers for the first few overs but the wicket will settle down soon to become a very good surface for batting.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team NEWS:
ENG-W Team News:
England women pulled off a huge upset in the T20I series and won the contests 2-1. The focus now shifts to the ODI leg where the teams will clash in three match ODI series. The England squad remains almost the same for the ODI series, with big guns like Nat Brunt, Heather Knight and Sophie Ecclestone. Kate Cross should find a place in the ODI team.
AUS-W Team News:
Australia women will be roaring to come back hard after a shambolic show in the T20I series. The team is one of the best in this format and have not lost an ODI series since 2017.
1. Tammy Beaumont
2. Sophia Dunkley
3. Heather Knight(C)
4. Natalie Sciver
5. Danielle Wyatt
6. Amy Jones(WK)
7. Danielle Gibson
8. Sophie Ecclestone
9. Sarah Glenn
10. Kate Cross
11. Lauren Bell
2. Phoebe Litchfield
3. Beth Mooney(WK)
4. Tahila McGrath
5. Ellyse Perry
6. Ashleigh Gardner
7. Annabel Sutherland
8. Georgia Wareham
9. Jess Jonassen
10. Megan Schutt
11. Darcie Brown
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Combo:
ENG-W Team Info –
- Tammy Beaumont and Sophia Dunkley will probably open the inning.
- Tammy Beaumont was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Heather Knight will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Natalie Sciver and Danielle Wyatt will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Heather Knight will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Kate Cross and Lauren Bell will lead the pace attack of her team.
AUS-W Team Info –
- Alyssa Healy and Phoebe Litchfield will probably open the inning.
- Beth Mooney will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahila McGrath and Ellyse Perry will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the Australia Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Beth Mooney will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia Women.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Jess Jonassen will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Ashleigh Gardner was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown will lead the pace attack of her team.
England women beat Australia women in the T20Is series which was a big surprise given Australia women’s winning run in the format. The focus now shifts to the ODI leg. Australia will start the series as favourites as the team has some of the best players in this format. Australia women have not lost an ODI series since 2017, with the last loss coming against England women. In fact, the team has lost just 1 match, against India women, since their last series defeat to England women in 2017.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Key Players:
ENG-W Team Batting
Danielle Wyatt, Nat Brunt and Heather Knight will hold the key for England women. Wyatt come into the ODI series on the back of fine performances in the T20I series where she scored 109 runs in 3 matches. Nat Brunt had an average outing in T20Is, with just 55 runs but rule out her at your peril. Heather Knight is also an accomplished ODI batter.
ENG-W Team Bowling
Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn had a top run in the T20I series, picking 5 and 4 wickets respectively. Kate Cross should be in the playing 11 for the ODIs and she is also a decent pick.
AUS-W Team Batting
Beth Mooney and Alyssa Healy will be the top batter from the Aussies. Mooney had a good T20I series and scored 115 runs. Healy had a poor show in T20Is but she is likely to have a good series along with Ellyse Perry, who looked at her vintage best in the T20I series.
AUS-W Team Bowling
Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen and Alana King will be our pick for the best bowlers from Australia. Jonassen and Schutt picked 4 wickets in the T20Is while Alana King is also a top bowler in the ODI format.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Forms:
ENG-W Team Form:
England women last played an ODI series against West Indies women and won 3-0.
AUS-W Team Form:
Australia women last played an ODI series against Pakistan women and comprehensively emerged victorious by winning all three games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
England Women (ENG-W) Squad:
Heather Knight (c), Nat Sciver-Brunt (vc), Tammy Beaumont (wk), Lauren Bell, Alice Capsey, Kate Cross, Charlie Dean, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Lauren Filer, Danielle Gibson, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones (wk), Issy Wong, Danni Wyatt
Australia Women (AUS-W) Squad:
Alyssa Healy (C&WK), Tahlia McGrath (VC), Darcie Brown, Ashleigh Gardner, Kim Garth, Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Phoebe Litchfield, Beth Mooney (WK), Ellyse Perry, Megan Schutt, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham