ENG-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match
ENG-W vs AUS-W 2nd ODI Match Prediction
Match: ENG-W vs AUS-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 16 July, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
ENG-W vs AUS-W Preview:
- Beth Mooney continued her form from the T20I series and scored 81 in the 1st ODI. Back her as Australia women’s top batter.
- Sophie Ecclestone did not pick many wickets in the first ODI but she is England’s best spinner and should come goo in the coming game. Sophie is our pick for England women top bowler.
- It has been a close-fought series with many close games. We feel that the total number of wickets to fall in the match will be more than 15.5 given the strong bowling attack of both teams.
Live Streaming: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean and there are no chances of rain.
The pitch will be a good sporting wicket with help for fast bowlers with the new ball and spinners later in the match.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team NEWS:
ENG-W Team News:
England women continued their incredible performance against Australia women, winning a two-wicket win in the first ODI। The victory followed a T20I series win। England women won the game by 2 wickets, with Heather Knight scoring 75 while Australia women were restricted to 263-8।.
AUS-W Team News:
After three back-to-back defeats across T20I and ODI series, Australia women will be looking for redemption. The team would not want to lose the ODI series after losing the T20Is and face a must-win situation in the 2nd ODI.
1. Sophia Dunkley
2. Tammy Beaumont
3. Alice Capsey
4. Heather Knight(C)
5. Natalie Sciver
6. Danielle Wyatt
7. Amy Jones(WK)
8. Sophie Ecclestone
9. Sarah Glenn
10. Kate Cross
11. Lauren Bell
2. Phoebe Litchfield
3. Ellyse Perry
4. Beth Mooney
5. Tahila McGrath
6. Ashleigh Gardner
7. Annabel Sutherland
8. Jess Jonassen
9. Georgia Wareham
10. Megan Schutt
11. Darcie Brown
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Combo:
ENG-W Team Info –
- Sophia Dunkley and Tammy Beaumont will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Heather Knight and Natalie Sciver will handle the middle-order batting.
- Natalie Sciver is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Heather Knight and Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Lauren Bell and Kate Cross will lead the pace attack of her team.
AUS-W Team Info –
- Alyssa Healy and Phoebe Litchfield will probably open the inning.
- Ellyse Perry will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Beth Mooney and Tahila McGrath will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the Australia Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia Women.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Georgia Wareham will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Ashleigh Gardner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown will lead the pace attack of her team.
England women are on a three-match winning streak but how do you rule Australia out given the players they have in the team? None of England women’s wins have been one-sided and Australia have been in the game for the most part. England though have held their nerves better and reaped positive results for the same. However, we still feel Australia are a better team than England and we will stick with them as winners for the 2nd ODI.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Key Players:
ENG-W Team Batting
Tammy Beaumont, Heather Knight, and Nat Brunt will be the key batters for the hosts. Heather Knight played a match-winning knock of 75 in the first ODI while Beaumont and Brunt also made significant contributions of 47 and 31 respectively.
ENG-W Team Bowling
Sophie Ecclestone and Kate Cross will be the top wicket-taking picks for England while Nat Brunt is also a decent selection. She picked up 2 wickets in the last game.
AUS-W Team Batting
Beth Mooney and Alyssa Healy can be backed as top batters. Mooney scored 81 runs in the 1st ODI. Healy failed to make an impact but she is a class batter and should come good in the next game. We will also back Ellyse Perry who has shown good from on the tour and scored 41 in the last game.
AUS-W Team Bowling
Megan Schutt will be the lead pacer for Australia women while Ash Gardner will be very important as well with her slow off-breaks. Gardner picked up 3 wickets in the first ODI. Jess Jonassen will also be crucial for the Aussies.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Forms:
ENG-W Team Form:
England women have now won three matches on the trot against Australian women in the series, including T20Is.
AUS-W Team Form:
Australia women have seen a massive dip in performance in the last few games but they are a world-champion team and know how to bounce back when pushed against the wall.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
England Women (ENG-W) Squad:
Tammy Beaumont, Sophia Dunkley, Heather Knight(C), Natalie Sciver, Danielle Wyatt, Amy Jones(WK), Danielle Gibson, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Kate Cross, Lauren Bell, Alice Capsey, Issy Wong, Charlie Dean, Lauren Filer
Australia Women (AUS-W) Squad:
Alyssa Healy(WK)(C), Phoebe Litchfield, Beth Mooney(WK), Tahila McGrath, Ellyse Perry, Ashleigh Gardner, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Jess Jonassen, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown, Alana King, Kim Garth, Grace Harris