ENG-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd T20 Match 2023 Team and Analysis
ENG-W vs AUS-W 2nd T20 Match Prediction
Match: ENG-W vs AUS-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 05 July, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 2nd T20 Match
Venue: Kennington Oval – London, England
ENG-W vs AUS-W Preview:
- Beth Mooney was in peak form in the first T20I and scored a match-winning 61. She is one of the best batters in this format and will be Australia women’s top batter in the second T20I as well.
- Jess Jonassen took three wickets in the first game. Jonassen is a very clever bowler and is not easy to hit. She can again find herself among the top wicket-takers due to Aussies’ instinct to attack a spinner. Jonassen is our pick for the top Australia bowler.
- Beth Mooney is in great form while Alyssa Healy is a top batter as well. The pair is one of the most destructive in international cricket. Australia women are likely to have a better opening pair.
Live Streaming: The match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The pitch is favourable for batters. The new ball does a bit and spinners come into play in the second innings. However, if batters play the right shot to the right ball and plan their innings better, runs will be easy to come.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team NEWS:
ENG-W Team News:
England women suffered a close loss to Australia women in the first T20I. The team did well to recover from early blows and post a decent 153-7. Sophia Dunkley scored 56 while Amy Jones’ 40 took England to a fighting total. Later, the bowlers also did well, with Laura Bell, Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn taking 2 wickets each but the Aussies got over the line in the last over courtesy of Beth Mooney.
AUS-W Team News:
Australia were in command of the game for the most part but a sudden collapse saw them slip to 140-5 from 130-2. These collapses in T20 games can cost the team a game, however, Aussies, given the quality team they are, can never be out of the contest. Beth Mooney was there at the other end as she ensured Australia go 1-0 up in the series.
2. Danielle Wyatt
3. Alice Capsey
4. Natalie Sciver
5. Heather Knight(C)
6. Amy Jones(WK)
7. Danielle Gibson
8. Sophie Ecclestone
9. Sarah Glenn
10. Lauren Bell
11. Freya Davies
2. Beth Mooney(WK)
3. Tahila McGrath
4. Ashleigh Gardner
5. Grace Harris
6. Ellyse Perry
7. Annabel Sutherland
8. Georgia Wareham
9. Megan Schutt
10. Jess Jonassen
11. Darcie Brown
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Combo:
ENG-W Team Info –
- Sophia Dunkley and Danielle Wyatt will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Natalie Sciver and Heather Knight will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket-Keeping for England Women. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sarah Glenn and Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Lauren Bell and Freya Davies will lead the pace attack of her team.
AUS-W Team Info –
- Alyssa Healy and Beth Mooney will probably open the inning.
- Tahila McGrath will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahila McGrath is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Grace Harris will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the Australia Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Ashleigh Gardner will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Megan Schutt and Darcie Brown will lead the pace attack of her team.
England women ran Australia women close in the first T20I but still the visitors managed to cross the line, with Mooney guiding the team home. The Australian team is all class and boast of match winners from 1-11. They are not an easy team to take down and we are going to stick with Australia women as winners of the second T20I.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Key Players:
ENG-W Team Batting
Sophia Dunkley was the top batter for England women and scored 56. Heather Knight also look good with 29 while Amy Jones scored 40. The players need to ride on these performances and deliver another good show in the second T20I.
ENG-W Team Bowling
Laura Bell, Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn were the best England women bowlers in the first game, taking two wickets each. Once again, a good show will be expected from them.
AUS-W Team Batting
Mooney was in fine form in the first T20I and scored 61 not out to help Australia chase 154. Tahlia McGrath also scored a good 40 along with Ash Gardner’s 31. The three will be Australia’s key batters in the coming game as well.
AUS-W Team Bowling
Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen and Ash Gardner will be key bowlers in the second T20I. Schutt and Jonassen took two and three wickets respectively in the first T20I.
ENG-W vs AUS-W Team Forms:
ENG-W Team Form:
England women ended up on the losing side in the first T20I but they ran Australia close which should keep them motivated heading into the second T20I.
AUS-W Team Form:
Australia women have been on a rampage in T20Is and rarely lose a game. After winning the T20 World Cup, they needed a win to get the next season off to a great start and they did it in style with a win against England women.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
England Women (ENG-W) Squad:
Sophia Dunkley, Danielle Wyatt, Alice Capsey, Nat Sciver-Brunt, Heather Knight(c), Amy Jones(w), Danielle Gibson, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Freya Davies, Lauren Bell, Maia Bouchier, Charlotte Dean, Issy Wong, Kate Cross, Lauren Winfield-Hill
Australia Women (AUS-W) Squad:
Alyssa Healy(w/c), Beth Mooney, Tahlia McGrath, Ashleigh Gardner, Grace Harris, Ellyse Perry, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Jess Jonassen, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown, Phoebe Litchfield, Kim Garth, Alana King