England Women vs India Women
Women’s 1st T20i Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 10 Sep, 11:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women’s 1st T20i Match
Venue: Riverside Ground – Chester-le-Street
ENG-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction:
- With some of the experienced batters unavailable we predict that Alice Capsey will step up again for England Women. She is our pick for their highest run scorer in this game.
- Sophie Ecclestone is able to take wickets and keep the run-rate down. The spinner is our tip for England Women’s top wicket-taker against India Women.
- With cloudy and humid conditions expected in Chester-le-Street, we expect Renuka Singh to get plenty of movement and we are backing her to be India Women’s top wicket-taker on Saturday.
Fans can stream the match on the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is forecasted to hover around 15°C on the match-day with 86% humidity and 09 km/hr wind speed. There are 12% chances of precipitation during the game.
The wicket at the Riverside Ground in Chester-le-Street is usually a good one to bat on. There has been some help for the spinners, who have done well at this venue. The pacers might also get some movement as the game develops. After winning the toss the captain may opt to bat first.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, L, W, W, W
L, W, W, W, L
ENG-W vs IND-W TEAM NEWS:
ENG-W Team News:
Overall, the home side have enjoyed a strong 2022 and many of their top players performed well in the Women’s Hundred. 30 year old all-rounder, Nat Sciver, will miss the series after it was announced that she has pulled out to focus on her mental health and wellbeing. Skipper Heather Knight is out through injury.
IND-W Team News:
After a disappointing 2022 World Cup in New Zealand, where India Women finished in fifth place and did not qualify for the semi-finals, India’s players impressed during the Commonwealth Games and had two bowlers and two batters in the top five tournament performers.
ENG-W vs IND-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
We expect the two teams to be very well matched over the course of this series and India Women will benefit from many of their players having experience in English conditions earlier this summer. However, overall we predict that England Women will get the win.
England Women are favorites to beat India Women
ENG-W Key Players:
- Issy Wong [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Bryony Smith [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Sophia Dunkley [3*, 0, ]
- Danielle Wyatt [0, 11, 14, 17, ]
- Alice Capsey [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Sophie Ecclestone [1W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 2W ]
IND-W Key Players:
- Radha Yadav [0W, 2W, 0W, 4W, 1W]
- Deepti Sharma [(22, 1W), 34*, 0W, 2W]
- Shafali Verma [15, 43, (16, 1W), 48]
- Pooja Vastrakar [0W, 0W, ]
- Harmanpreet Kaur [20, 1W, 0, DNB, 52]
- Smriti Mandhana [61, 5, 63*, 24, 17]
ENG-W vs IND-W Team Updates:
ENG-W Team Updates:
- Danielle Wyatt and Sophia Dunkley will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Bryony Smith and Amy Jones will handle the middle-order batting.
- Amy Jones was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Amy Jones will lead the England Women as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket-Keeping for England Women. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Kate Cross and Lauren Bell will lead the pace attack of her team.
IND-W Team Updates:
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Taniya Bhatia will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Sneh Rana will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Renuka Singh and Meghna Singh will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Danielle Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley, Alice Capsey, Bryony Smith, Amy Jones(WK)(C), Maia Bouchier, Kate Cross, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Lauren Bell, Issy Wong, Freya Davies, Natalie Sciver, Freya Kemp
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Taniya Bhatia(WK), Pooja Vastrakar, Deepti Sharma, Radha Yadav, Sneh Rana, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Meghna Singh, Renuka Singh, K P Navgire, Sabbhineni Meghana, Richa Ghosh(WK), Dayalan Hemalatha, Simran Dil Bahadur.