England Women vs India Women
Women’s 3rd T20i Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 15 Sep, 11:00 PM (IST)
Series: Women’s 3rd T20i Match
Venue: County Ground – Derby, England
ENG-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Experienced opener Danni Wyatt has scored only 30 runs so far in the series but, with a lack of experience in the England side, she will need to step up. She is our pick for England Women’s highest run scorer in this match.
- Sophie Ecclestone took the wicket of Shafali Verma in Derby and we are backing the spinner to be England Women’s top wicket taker against India Women.
- Sneh Rana has taken 1-31 and 3-24 across the two games of the series. She is our tip for India Women’s top wicket taker against England Women.
- India Women are coming into this game after winning against England Women on Tuesday, September 12. Amy Jones won the toss and she decided to bat first at the County Cricket Ground.
- England Women put up 142 runs while India Women put up 146 runs. Moreover, India Women won the fixture by eight wickets.
- Smriti Mandhana went on to win the woman of the match award against England Women on Tuesday. She scored 79 runs from 53 balls with a strike rate of 149.06.
ENG-W vs IND-W Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The match will be played at The County Ground, Bristol. Earlier in the summer we saw some high scores at this ground but the pitch has slowed over recent weeks. Any score over 140 will be very hard to chase.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, W, L, L, W
W, L, L, W, W
ENG-W vs IND-W TEAM NEWS:
ENG-W Team News:
After their nine-wicket win in Chester-le-Street on Saturday, England Women were on the receiving end of their own heavy defeat in Derby on Tuesday. Although England Women recovered from 54-5 inside 10 overs, they were never on top and were well beaten.
IND-W Team News:
In cold and overcast conditions, India Women produced a brilliant performance to win the game with 20 balls remaining to level the series at 1-1. After letting England Women rebuild in the second half of their innings, India Women then showed their class with the bat.
ENG-W vs IND-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
India Women came fighting back in Derby and have set up this excellent deciding fixture in Bristol. The visitors will fancy their chances and will feel they have momentum on their side. However, we expect England Women to put in a far much better showing and we are backing them to win the game.
England Women are favorites to beat India Women
ENG-W Key Players:
Bouchier was good for England Women in the last match as she scored 34 from 26 balls. She will be an important pick for tomorrow’s match as well.
Kemp played a handy knock of 51 from 37 balls that allowed England women to post a target of 142/6. England Women will keep her in the squad for the 3rd T20I.
The senior pacer took a wicket in the last game and gave away only 22 runs. She is an important part of the current England Women’s squad.
- Danielle Wyatt [0, 11, 14, 17, ]
- Alice Capsey [PTs: 59, CR: 9]
- Sophie Ecclestone [1W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 2W, ]
- Bryony Smith [PTs: 79, CR: 8]
- Freya Kemp [PTs: 86, CR: 8]
- Sophia Dunkley [3*, 0, ]
- Sarah Glenn [0W, 2W, 2W, 2W, 1W, ]
IND-W Key Players:
Mandhana is the best batter in international women’s cricket currently. She won the Player of the Match award in the 2nd T20I for her unbeaten 79 from 53 balls.
Kaur scored 29 from 22 balls in the last match that helped India Women level the series 1-1. She will have a lot riding on her shoulders tomorrow as well.
Rana was the star in the first innings for India Women as she picked up 3 wickets for 24 runs.
- Pooja Vastrakar [0W, 0W, ]
- Radha Yadav [0W, 2W, 0W, 4W, 1W]
- Shafali Verma [15, 43, (16, 1W), 48]
- Deepti Sharma [(22, 1W), 34*, 0W, 2W]
- Harmanpreet Kaur [20, 1W, 0, DNB, 52]
- Smriti Mandhana [61, 5, 63*, 24, 17]
ENG-W vs IND-W Team Updates:
ENG-W Team Updates:
- Danielle Wyatt and Sophia Dunkley will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Bryony Smith and Amy Jones will handle the middle-order batting.
- Amy Jones will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Sarah Glenn and Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sarah Glenn is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Freya Kemp and Freya Davies will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Freya Kemp was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
IND-W Team Updates:
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Smriti Mandhana is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Dayalan Hemalatha will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Richa Ghosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Sneh Rana and Deepti Sharma will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Renuka Singh will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Sophia Dunkley, Danielle Wyatt, Alice Capsey, Bryony Smith, Amy Jones(w/c), Maia Bouchier, Freya Kemp, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Freya Davies, Lauren Bell, Issy Wong, Kate Cross
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Dayalan Hemalatha, Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Richa Ghosh(w), Kiran Navgire, Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana, Deepti Sharma, Radha Yadav, Renuka Singh, Simran Bahadur, Taniya Bhatia, Jemimah Rodrigues, Meghna Singh, Sabbhineni Meghana, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.