ENG-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction for CWG Women’s 1st Semi-Final Match
Match: ENG-W vs IND-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 06 Aug, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women T20 Commonwealth Games
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
ENG-W vs IND-W Info:
- Alice Capsey has top scored for England Women in all three group games and we are backing her to be their highest run scorer against India Women. Sophie Ecclestone has taken five wickets across the competition and is getting plenty of turn from the Edgbaston pitch. She is our pick for England Women’s top wicket taker.
- Jemimah Rodrigues hit 56 not out from 46 balls in the last match and she is a strong choice for India Women’s highest run scorer against England Women. With the ball, Renuka Singh Thakur took her second four-wicket haul in the tournament on Wednesday and we expect her to be India Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
- With her recent run of strong batting form, backing Alice Capsey to score over 19.5 runs is a good bet.
ENG-W vs IND-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BBC One and BBC Two.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the BBC iPlayer and Sony Liv App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy with the temperature rising from 18 degrees to 22 degrees during the match.
The surface has offered more for the quicker bowlers as the tournament has progressed but it is still doing a lot for the spinners. We expect a par score of 165-170 in this match.
England Women have lost all three tosses with India Women winning only one so far. There will not be a huge difference in the conditions but we expect both captains to want to bat first.
W, W W, W, W
✅✅ ✅ ✅✅
W, W, L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
ENG-W vs IND-W Team News:
ENG-W Team News:
The hosts have been able to name the same XI in each of their group stage games so far in the tournament with only Captain Heather Knight missing from their first choice side. It has been confirmed that Knight will miss the entire competition and the Women’s Hundred which follows.
IND-W Team News:
There have been 15 players used by India Women over the course of the tournament with Renuka Singh Thakur in fine form with the ball alongside Jemima Rodrigues with the bat. There are no injuries or player unavailability ahead of this semi-final.
ENG-W vs IND-W Pre-Toss Lineups:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: ENG-W vs IND-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
Semi-finals in any sport are always a nervy affair, with the prize of getting through to the final creating a buzz around the players and supporters alike. We expect this game to be played at a very high level with both teams posting strong scores. Overall, we are backing England Women to win.
England Women are favourites to beat India Women
ENG-W Key Players:
only New Zealand opener Suzie Bates has scored more runs than England’s teenage batting sensation. She has hit 16 fours and one six so far.
the stand in captain has done a fine job in deputising for Heather Knight. Equally adept with bat and ball, we are waiting for a big performance in this competition and it may come in this game.
the left-arm spinner is a consistent source of wickets for England Women. She has dismissed batters in every innings of England Women’s 2022 summer.
IND-W Key Players:
the top order batter hit six fours and one six from number three in the batting order against Barbados Women. The 21 year old has seven WT20I half-centuries.
the skipper is a key cog in this India Women side with her spin a particularly threatening option on this Edgbaston pitch. She hit a half-century against Australia Women and picked up a wicket in the last match.
Renuka Singh Thakur:
the medium fast bowler has enjoyed bowling at Edgbaston throughout the tournament. No one has taken more wickets.
ENG-W vs IND-W Team Info:
ENG-W Team Updates:
- England have been unbeaten in all three appearances and are the favourites for this clash.
- Danielle Wyatt and Sophia Dunkley will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Natalie Sciver and Amy Jones will handle the middle-order batting.
- Natalie Sciver will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Issy Wong and Freya Kemp will lead the pace attack of her team.
IND-W Team Updates:
- Indian women’s team secured victories in two of their three league games. They are coming into this fixture with a 100-run victory over Barbados.
- Smriti Mandhana and Shafali Verma will probably open the inning.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Taniya Bhatia will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Renuka Singh and Meghna Singh will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Renuka Singh is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Danielle Wyatt, Sophia Dunkley, Alice Capsey, Natalie Sciver(C), Amy Jones(WK), Maia Bouchier, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Freya Kemp, Issy Wong, Sarah Glenn, Bryony Smith, Freya Davies, Kate Cross.
Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Taniya Bhatia(WK), Deepti Sharma, Radha Yadav, Sneh Rana, Meghna Singh, Renuka Singh, Pooja Vastrakar, Sabbhineni Meghana, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Harleen Deol, Richa Ghosh(WK), Poonam Yadav, Simran Dil Bahadur, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.