EN-W vs NZ-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: EN-W vs NZ-W Women T20i Prediction
Time: 09 September, 11:00 PM (IST)
Venue: The Cooper Associates County Ground – Taunton, England
- Sophie Devine scored a brilliant half-century in the second T20I. She is New Zealand’s best batter and we are backing her to top score for the visitors.
- Tammy Beaumont missed out on a hundred in the first game. She struggled in the second game but the wicket in Taunton should suit her. She is our pick for England’s top scorer.
- The opening pair of Daniel Wyatt and Tammy Beaumont is much more stable than New Zealand’s. They are likely to have a better opening partnership.
Live Streaming: 3rd Women T20i Match of EN-W vs NZ-W will start at 11:00 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The surface in Taunton should be a good batting wicket. The ball should come on nicely onto the bat and with shorter square boundaries, we should be in for a high scoring game.
L, W, W, L, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L NR, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
EN-W Team News:
On the other side, it has been a great tour for the English side. They have been dominant throughout the tour with both bat and ball. Tammy Beaumont has been their main player as she has been in the form of her life. Overall, it has been an all-round performance by their bowling attack who have managed the opposition’s batswomen quiet.
NZ-W Team News:
Who will win today match: EN-W vs NZ-W Women T20i Match Fantasy Team
New Zealand batting has struggled in the series. Sophie Devine helped them win the second game but they can’t expect her to win every game. Unless the whole team stands up, it’s difficult to win big games and New Zealand at the moment looks a one women show. England are a better side and will start as favourites.
EN-W Key Players:
Tammy Beaumont has been clearly the difference between the two teams for England. She scored a brilliant 63 in the last game to ensure her team reaches the target. She is currently the top scorer in the series with 88 runs.
Freya Davies was the star with the ball for England in the last game. She took four wickets and gave away just 23 in four overs in the last match.
Natalie Sciver can contribute with both bat and ball. She has taken 4 wickets in the series so far. She is one of the most experienced players in this England side with 1561 runs in 79 innings in her career. She has an average of 35.2 against the White Ferns in her T20I career.
Heather Knight has a strike rate of 143.21 at an average of 38.67 against the White Ferns in her T20I career. She played a good cameo of 39 in the previous match.
NZ-W Key Players:
Amy Satterthwaite scored a quick 49 in just 30 balls in the last game. She has 51 runs in the series, which is the most by any batswoman from the Ferns. She also has 9 wickets against England in her T20I career.
Sophie Devine hasn’t been that good in the series so far but a player of her calibre is always going to be a top pick. She has 258 runs against England, which is the most amongst the players present in both squads.
EN-W Team Form: .
- The third match is all set to be a riveting contest between these two quality sides. The English Women, in the absence of their usual captain Heather Knight, have been in sensational form. The White Ferns put up a strong performance after being outplayed in their first match and will have some momentum in their favor going into the decider
NZ-W Team Form:
- New Zealand Women were bundled out for a paltry total of 138 runs. Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn wreaked havoc with the ball in hand, taking two wickets apiece Unsurprisingly, Beaumont was awarded Player of the Match for her performance with the bat.
- In their second encounter, the White Ferns staged a grand comeback. After losing the toss, England could only manage a modest 127 for the loss of seven wickets. Danni Wyatt was England’s top scorer with 35 runs while Tammy Beaumont could not replicate her heroics from the first fixture. Leigh Kasperek, Sophie Devine and Hannah Rowe claimed two wickets each.
- Sophie Devine top-scored with a swashbuckling half-century while Mady Green scored a brisk 21 runs. Tash Farrant was the pick of the bowlers for England, claiming two wickets. Sophie Devine bagged the Player of the Match for her all-round performance.
New Zealand Women:
Sophie Devine(c), Suzie Bates, Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Katey Martin(w), Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Thamsyn Newton, Hannah Rowe, Jess Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu, Lauren Down, Claudia Green, Molly Penfold, Jessica McFadyen.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
The Cooper Associates County Ground – Taunton
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. Western Strom v Northern Diamonds
WS 106-9 ND 110-9
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 6
2. Western Strom v Sunrisers
WS 129-6 SUN 133-3
Pacer – 5
Spinner – 2
3. Western Strom v Yorkshire Diamond
YOR 104-4 WS 99-3
Pacer – 4
Spinner – 2
Freya Davies – 3/7(2)
Pacer – 20
Spinner – 10
Batting First – 113
Batting Second – 114
Players Form @County Ground, Taunton & H2H Stats:
ENG-W @County Ground, Taunton & H2H Against NZ-W:
NZ-W @County Ground, Taunton & H2H Against ENG-W:
Player Form Sheet:
England Womens T20:
New Zealand Womens T20:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.