EN-W vs NZ-W Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: EN-W vs NZ-W Women T20i Prediction
Time: 04 September, 11:30 AM (IST)
Venue: County Cricket Ground – Hove, England
- Tammy Beaumont scored a scintillating 97 of 65 balls in the first game. She is our pick to top score for England once again.
- For New Zealand, we will back Sophie Divine to come good. She is the best batter for New Zealand and will be keen to deliver.
- England have a formidable opening pair thus we are backing them to have a better opening partnership.
Live Streaming: 2nd Women T20i Match of EN-W vs NZ-W will start at 11:30 PM IST and will be streamed live on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The match will be played at the County Ground, Hove. The surface should be a good cricket wicket with something in it for both bowlers and batters.
W, W, L, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
NR, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
EN-W Team News:
After being put in to bat first, England racked up 184 for the loss of four wickets in their 20 overs. Tammy Beaumont was the star of the show as she scored 97 runs off 65 balls with the help of 13 fours and one six. She played until the very last over of the innings. Amy Jones and Sophie Dunkley also played useful cameos of 31 and 23* respectively.
NZ-W Team News:
For the home team, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn picked up two wickets each. New Zealand clearly have an uphill task ahead if they want to make a comeback.
Who will win today match: EN-W vs NZ-W Women T20i Match Fantasy Team
While there is no shortage of quality in the New Zealand team, we will back England women to win this game as well due to their familiarity with the conditions. Also, England have been a more consistent team. They had defeated New Zealand 2-1 in their last series against New Zealand in New Zealand.
EN-W Key Players:
Tammy Beaumont made a mockery of New Zealand bowlers in the last game, as she cleared the fence for fun. She hammered 97 runs off just 65 deliveries.
Natalie Sciver also enjoyed a fruitful outing in the last game. She scored 14 runs, alongside taking 1 wicket as well.
NZ-W Key Players:
Sophie Devine couldn’t do much in her last outing and scored just two runs. However, one can expect her to bounce back in this contest.
Amy Satterthwaite is a player to watch out for from New Zealand. She scored a 31-ball 43 in the first T20I and was the only White Ferns batswoman who looked in good touch.
EN-W Team Form:
- Tammy Beaumont’s form is a massive positive for England going into the next game. The bowlers also stood up to the task. Danielle Wyatt and Nat Sciver would want to get a few more runs under their belt. Sciver would also like to work on her economy rate after going for 10.33 rpo last time around.
NZ-W Team Form:
- Suzie Bates and Sophie Devine couldn’t perform for New Zealand in the first game. The duo will be looking for a better showing next time around. Satterthwaite can’t afford to drop her guard either. Leigh Kasperek went for 54 last time and she will aim to make amends with a decent spell.
New Zealand Women:
Sophie Devine(c), Suzie Bates, Amy Satterthwaite, Maddy Green, Katey Martin(w), Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Thamsyn Newton, Hannah Rowe, Jess Kerr, Leigh Kasperek, Lea Tahuhu, Lauren Down, Claudia Green, Molly Penfold, Jessica McFadyen.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
County Cricket Ground – Chelmsford, England
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. England Womens v India Womens
INDW 153-6 ENGW 152-2
Pacer – 3
Spinner – 5
Dani Wyatt – 89(56)*
Natalie Sciver – 42(36)
Sophie Ecclestone – 3/35(4)
Kathryn Bryce – 2/27(4)
2. Sunrisers v Northern Diamonds
SUN 116-7 ND 117-2
Pacer – 5
Spinner – 4
3. Essex Women v Kent Womens
KETW 140-5 ESSW 108-8
Pacer – 10
Spinner – 2
4. England Womens v Australia Womens
AUSW 226-3 ENGW 133-9
Pacer – 7
Spinner – 4
Laura Winfield – 33(27)
Kate Brunt – 29(22)*
Natalie Sciver – 28(29)
Sophie Esslestone – 2/42(4)
Pacer – 25
Spinner – 15
Batting First – 160
Batting Second – 120
Players Form @County Cricket Ground & H2H Stats:
ENG-W @County Cricket Ground & H2H Against NZ-W:
NZ-W @County Cricket Ground & H2H Against ENG-W:
Player Form Sheet:
England Womens T20:
New Zealand Womens T20:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.