ENG-W vs PAK-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match 2023
England vs Pakistan Women
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 21 Feb, 06:30 PM (IST)
Series: ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match-19
Venue: Newlands – Cape town, South Africa
ENG-W vs PAK-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Nat Sciver-Brunt has been the leading run scorer for Eng-W in this year’s WT20 edition. She was adjudged man of the match on two occasions for her well compiled innings of 50(42) and 40(30) respectively that came in a winning cause. She is our tip of Eng-W’s highest run scorer in this match. Sophie Ecclestone grabbed 3 wickets a piece against Ire-W and Ire-W and left the batters gasping for breath with her tight bowling. She is our strong choice for Eng-W’s top wicket-taker against Pak-W.
- Muneeba Ali starred with the bat against Ire-W and blew the opposition away with her blistering knock of 102 (68). We are backing the 25-year-old to be Pak-W’s highest run scorer in this match. Nashra Sandhu has been firing consistently with the ball for Pak-W and has so far picked 7 wickets at a commendable economy rate of 4.91 RPO. The left arm spinner is our strong choice for Pak-W’s top wicket-taker against Eng-W.
- With 7 scalps to her name at an astounding economy of under 4.2 RPO, we recommend backing Sophie Ecclestone to take over 2.5 wickets in this clash.
ENG-W vs PAK-W Live Streaming:
TV Channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports, SuperSport, Sky Sport Cricket, Gazi TV, PTV Sports, Fox Sports and ESPN+.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, SuperSport App and Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather in Cape Town is expected to be partly sunny with no chances of rain. There will be a fair bit of moisture around as the humidity rate is expected to be at around 61%. The temperature is expected to creep up to a maximum high of 19 C.
The pitch at Newlands Stadium is a bowling-friendly track that will assist the quicker bowlers and the seamers since the deck offers pace in the form of extra bounce and zip. Meanwhile, Newlands has one of those unique pitches in South Africa that provides something to spinners as well.
Out of 21 T20 games played, 15 have been won by the side batting second. Although the surface is favorable for quicker bowlers and spinners early on, the track gets better as time progresses making batting easier. Both captains would be mindful of this fact and would prefer bowling first on this track.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
L, W, L, L, L
ENG-W vs PAK-W TEAM NEWS:
ENG-W Team News:
ENG-W are maintaining their unbeaten streak well. Hence, they would be looking to maintain their winning combination ahead of this fixture and power their way to the semis.
PAK-W Team News:
PAK-W as a unit has been in total disarray in this year’s world cup edition. Their only convincing win came against Ire-W but since that victory, things have gone downhill for the Pak-W side.
ENG-W vs PAK-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
ENG-W vs PAK-W Team Updates:
ENG-W Team Updates –
- Sophia Dunkley and Danielle Wyatt will probably open the inning.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Natalie Sciver and Heather Knight will handle the middle-order batting.
- Natalie Sciver was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Sarah Glenn will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sophie Ecclestone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lauren Bell and Charlie Dean will lead the pace attack of her team
PAK-W Team Updates –
- Sidra Ameen and Muneeba Ali will probably open the inning.
- Bismah Maroof will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nida Dar and Aliya Riaz will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nida Dar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bismah Maroof will lead the Pakistan Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Muneeba Ali will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan Women.
- Nida Dar and Nashra Sandhu will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Nida Dar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sadia Iqbal and Fatima Sana will lead the pace attack of her team
Considering the form of both sides in this year’s world cup edition, an easy win for Eng-W is surely around the corner. Pak-W on the other hand are really under the pump and have their backs firmly against the wall. Besides, securing a win against a formidable Eng-W side will be a tall order to fill as they are yet to register a single win against them in the shortest format of the game.
England Women are favorites to beat Pakistan Women
ENG-W Key Players:
Nat Sciver-Brunt –
The 30-year-old has been the leading run scorer for Eng-W in recent times. Furthermore, she has also bailed her side out of trouble on a few occasions with her top-class innings of 40(30) and 50(42) which came at a crucial time. She has an astounding WT20I record as she currently averages 26 with the bat and 21 with the ball. Besides, she has a high score of 82 and a four-wicket haul of 4/15 to her name making her one of the most lethal WT20I all-rounders to contend with.
Alice Capsey –
The 18-year-old has had a remarkable start to her WT20I career. At such an early age, she registered her highest WT20I score of 51(20) against Ire-W which helped Eng-W sail with a comfortable win. Besides, she has a healthy batting average and a striker rate of 30.1 and 137 respectively. With such formidable numbers, Alice is surely a player to watch out for.
Sophie Ecclestone –
Sophie has by far looked like the most threatening bowler in the Eng-W line-up in recent times. Last year alone, she picked up a total of 25 wickets at a jaw-dropping average of just 14.4. In the ongoing WT20 World Cup edition, she rose up to the occasion to deliver timely breakthroughs for her side. With her impressive striker rate of just 16 and a tight economy rate of 5.81 RPO, she can send some chills down the spine of any high-class batter.
PAK-W Key Players:
Muneeba Ali –
Muneeba Ali shinned with the bat against Ire-W and played an inspiring knock of 102 (68) to pull Pakistan out of the misery. Her innings helped Pak-W register a comfortable win which further boosted their NRR. Hence, it is very clear that once she gets her eye in, bowlers will be going to all parts.
Bismah Maroof –
The skipper has emerged as one the key run getters for Pak-W under pressure situations. In the past one year, she has accumulated 433 runs at an impressive average of 25.47. Even in this Women’s T20 World Cup 2023, she has appeared in fine form and has consistently piled up the runs for her side when the chips were down. She currently averages 32 with the bat in this year’s T20 World Cup edition.
Nashra Sandhu –
She has been the pick of the bowlers for Pak-W in this tournament. She has consistently chipped in with regular wickets and dried up the runs during middle overs. Her 4/18 skittled Ire-W women for an embarrassing score of just 95. Being in such a threatening form in this year’s world cup edition, opposition batters will be mindful of her threat.
ENG-W vs PAK-W Team Forms:
ENG-W Team Form:
Eng-W are unbeaten and have won 3 out of 3 fixtures. Considering the form that they are in, there is significant amount of likelihood of them making it 4 in a row.
PAK-W Team Form:
Pak-W have only won once in their last 5 outings. Barring their solo win which came against a fairly inexperienced Irish side, Pak-W have thoroughly been outplayed by the top sides and face a stiff challenge ahead of their fixture with Eng-W.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ENG-W vs PAK-W SQUAD:
England Women (ENG-W):
Sophia Dunkley, Danielle Wyatt, Alice Capsey, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight(C), Amy Jones(WK), Sophie Ecclestone, Katherine Brunt, Charlie Dean, Sarah Glenn, Lauren Bell, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Lauren Winfield(WK), Maia Bouchier, Danielle Gibson, Issy Wong.
Pakistan Women (PAK-W):
Sidra Ameen, Muneeba Ali(WK), Bismah Maroof(C), Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Fatima Sana, Omaima Sohail, Tuba Hassan, Aimen Anwar, Nashra Sandhu, Sadia Iqbal, Javeria Khan, Ayesha Naseem, Sadaf Shams, Ghulam Fatima, Kainat Imtiaz, Sidra Nawaz(WK)