ENG-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction for 2nd T20 Match
Match: ENG-W vs SA-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 23 July, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women 2nd T20 Match
Venue: New Road – Worcester, England
ENG-W vs SA-W Info:
- Sophia Dunkley scored a century during the WODI series and hit eight boundaries on Thursday. The opener is in excellent form and we expect her to be England Women’s highest run scorer against South Africa Women.
- Katherine Brunt was very close to unplayable during her spells in Chelmsford. She is our tip for South Africa Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Laura Wolvaardt was by far South Africa Women’s best batter in the first WT20I. She is a strong performer in all formats and we are backing her to be South Africa Women’s highest run scorer in this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a slight chance of rain, but it’s not likely to play spoilsport. Temperatures will be around the 23-degree Celsius mark with humidity in the 50s.
The match will be played at New Road, Worcester. Normally this pitch offers plenty of assistance to seam bowlers but, after a very dry spell, expect plenty of spin.
W, NR L, W, L
✅ ❌ ❌✅ ❌
L, W W, L, L
❌✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
ENG-W vs SA-W Team News:
ENG-W Team News:
England Women made it four wins in a row over South Africa Women after romping home by 5 wickets and 30 balls remaining in Chelmsford on Thursday evening. The hosts gave a WT20I debut to bowler Issy Wong who went wicketless but still bowled impressively and returned figures of 0-19 from four overs. Her opening bowling partner, the significantly more experienced Katherine Brunt who was playing in her 96th international in this format, finished with figures of 4-15. With the bat, Heather Knight and Amy Jones got the team home but it was opener Sophia Dunkley who did the damage with 59 runs from 39 balls.
SA-W Team News:
South Africa Women continue to struggle on this tour and very few of their players emerged from the opening WT20I with their reputation enhanced. The visitors posted 111-9 with only two of their batters, Laura Wolvaardt and Anneke Bosch, making double figure scores. Fortunately for South Africa Women, Wolvaardt hit 55 runs from 49 balls which gave their bowlers something to defend. 30 year old medium pacer, Ayabonga Khaka, gave her side hope with the early wickets of Danni Wyatt and Bryony Smith. She finished with 3-13 from four overs but none of her fellow bowlers were able to maintain the same control and threat that she had.
ENG-W vs SA-W Pre-Toss Lineups:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ENG-W vs SA-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
England Women seem to be getting better as South Africa Women deteriorate during this tour. There were positives for the visitors in Chelmsford, with Ayabonga Khaka’s bowling and the batting of Laura Wolvaardt, but they need others to step up. We are predicting another England Women victory in Worcester.
England Women are favorites to beat South Africa Women
ENG-W Key Players:
The star spinner ranks first in ICC Women’s bowlers’ chart and took two wickets for 27 runs in the first match against South Africa Women.
English opener scored a match-winning knock of 59 runs off just 39 balls in the opening match after an impressive performance in the ODI series against South Africa.
SA-W Key Players:
The opening batter scored a brilliant fifty while playing in the middle order in the first match. She will be a key batter for Sout Africa in this series.
Mignon Du Preez:
The veteran batter returned to the international setup in the last match and will be a good choice to captain your fantasy team on Saturday.
ENG-W vs SA-W Team Form:
ENG-W Team Form:
- England Women are coming into this fixture after winning against South Africa Women on Thursday. Heather Knight went on to win the toss and she decided to have a bowl first.
- England Women got themselves into a challenging start but they had no problem chasing the total. The hosts won the game in the 15th over by six wickets.
SA-W Team Form:
- South Africa Women could not put themselves into a strong start as they lost two wickets for just seven runs. The Proteas were done for 111 runs with a loss of nine wickets in the twenty overs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Sophia Dunkley, Danielle Wyatt, Bryony Smith, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight(c), Amy Jones(w), Maia Bouchier, Sophie Ecclestone, Issy Wong, Katherine Brunt, Sarah Glenn, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Alice Capsey, Freya Kemp.
South Africa Women:
Anneke Bosch, Lara Goodall, Sune Luus(c), Laura Wolvaardt, Mignon du Preez, Chloe Tryon, Delmi Tucker, Sinalo Jafta(w), Shabnim Ismail, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Marizanne Kapp, Trisha Chetty, Nadine de Klerk, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nonkululeko Mlaba.