ENG-W vs SA-W Dream11 Prediction for Women 1st T20 Match
Match: ENG-W vs SA-W T20 Match Prediction
Time: 21 July, 11:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women 1st T20 Match
Venue: County Cricket Ground – Chelmsford
ENG-W vs SA-W Info:
- Heather Knight scored 63 runs from 49 balls in the final ODI and she is our pick for England Women’s highest run scorer in this game.
- Kate Cross has taken 94 international wickets and she is our tip for England Women’s top wicket taker in this first WT20I.
- Laura Wolvaardt scored half-centuries in both of the final two WODIs. She is well worth backing as South Africa Women’s highest run scorer against England Women.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather seems bit cloudy however chances of rain are not much.
The match will be played at the County Cricket Ground, Chelmsford. With short boundaries, expect to see plenty of sixes, although there will be assistance for the bowlers on this wicket.
NR, L W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅❌ ✅
W, W L, L, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
ENG-W vs SA-W Team News:
ENG-W Team News:
England Women ended the WODI series with successive big wins over South Africa Women and they will come into this series full of confidence. The squad will be slightly different from the ODIs, with Tammy Beaumont, Lauren Bell, Alice Davidson-Richards, Charlie Dean and Emma Lamb giving way to Maia Bouchier, Alice Capsey, Freya Davies, Sarah Glenn, Freya Kemp and Bryony Smith. England Women have not played a game in this format since losing to Australia Women by 9 wickets at the Adelaide Oval in January. However, the team has undergone many changes since that match and there will be a fresh look to the XI.
SA-W Team News:
South Africa Women need to find a way to kick start their tour after seven games without a win and there were few signs in the final WODIs that this could happen. They lost in Bristol by 114 runs and Leicester by 109 runs and they will welcome a new format to test themselves against England Women. Some of their most consistent players continue to perform well across all formats but it is the additional players in the XI who are proving to be not quite up to the level required. Chloe Tryon top scored for South Africa Women in the ODI series with Nadine de Klerk topping their wicket list.
5.Mignon Du Preez
9.Nadine de Klerk
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ENG-W vs SA-W | Women ODI Match 3
Although we expect this game to be much closer than the last two WODIs, we do predict that England Women will be too strong. The hosts are going through a period of giving opportunities to younger players but they are coming into a successful unit. We expect South Africa Women to put in a stronger performance but England Women to win
England Women are favorites to beat South Africa Women.
ENG-W Key Players:
- Natalie Sciver [7, 1W, (82, 1W), (8, 0W), 2W, ]
- Katherine Brunt [1W, (25, 2W), 2W, (18, 1W), 0W, ]
- Danielle Wyatt [0, 11, 14, 17, ]
- Sophie Ecclestone [1W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 2W, ]
- Heather Knight [4, (42, 0W), 29, 17, 25, ]
SA-W Key Players:
- Sune Luus [12, (61*, 3W), 1*, 16, 2W,]
- Anneke Bosch [(DNB, 2W),]
- Mignon Du Preez [17, 3*, 18*, 14, 23, ]
- Shabnim Ismail [1W, 3W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Laura Wolvaardt [53*, DNB, DNB, 8, 1]
- Marizanne Kapp [31, (38, 2W), 20, 16*, 4W]
ENG-W vs SA-W Team Info:
ENG-W Team Updates:
- EN-W secured a series whitewash by clinical performances in both departments of the game.
- The star performers of the England team were Natalie Sciver and Sophia Dunkley.
- Maia Bouchier and Danielle Wyatt will probably open the inning.
- Heather Knight will bat at the one-down position.
- Natalie Sciver and Sophia Dunkley will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight will lead the England Women as a Captain.
- Amy Jones will do the Wicket Keeping for England Women.
- Heather Knight and Sophie Ecclestone will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Kate Cross and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
SA-W Team Updates:
- SA-W will have a large scope of improvement in this series.
- Along with the ball, the batters have to respond well to the tough challenge of the opposition.
- The players like Laura Wolvaardt and Marizanne Kapp will have to be the key contributors.
- Lara Goodall and Anneke Bosch will probably open the inning.
- Laura Wolvaardt will bat at the one-down position.
- Sune Luus and Mignon Du Preez will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sune Luus will lead the South Africa Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Trisha Chetty will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa Women.
- Chloe Tryon and Sune Luus will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Shabnim Ismail and Nadine de Klerk will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Maia Bouchier, Danielle Wyatt, Heather Knight(C), Natalie Sciver, Sophia Dunkley, Amy Jones(WK), Katherine Brunt, Kate Cross, Issy Wong, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Freya Davies, Freya Kemp, Bryony Smith, Alice Capsey.
South Africa Women:
Lara Goodall, Anneke Bosch, Laura Wolvaardt, Sune Luus(C), Mignon Du Preez, Marizanne Kapp, Chloe Tryon, Trisha Chetty(WK), Nadine de Klerk, Shabnim Ismail, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka, Sinalo Jafta(WK), Tumi Sekhukhune.