ESS vs GLA Dream11 Prediction for T20i Blast Match
Match: ESS vs GLA T20i Match Prediction
Time: 02 Jul, 11:30 PM (IST)
Series: Vitality T20 Blast Match
Venue: County Cricket Ground – Chelmsford, England
ESS vs GLA Info:
- Michael Pepper has had an excellent campaign with the bat and is averaging 38.60. He is well worth backing as Essex Eagles’ highest run scorer against Glamorgan. With the ball, Simon Harmer has 15 wickets at 19.13 in the competition and the spinner is our pick for Essex Eagles’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Colin Ingram struck one four and four sixes in his unbeaten 19 ball effort against Somerset last time out. He is our tip for Glamorgan’s highest run scorer against Essex Eagles. Michael Neser took 3-19 from 2 overs in a 7 over shoot out against Somerset and we expect him to be Glamorgan’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Simon Harmer has a fine record across all formats on his home ground in Chelmsford. He is our prediction for the Player of The Match Award.
ESS vs GLA Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Sports in the UK.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on the Fan Code app; the ECB website and app; and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy but a warm evening in Chelmsford. There is a slight chance of rain late on in the game with the temperature no lower than 17 degrees.
With a short boundary and a fast, bouncy wicket, we expect plenty of runs and both spin and pace bowlers to be kept interested on this pitch. We predict a par score in the region of 185-195.
Surrey won the toss and chose to field first in the last T20 Blast game in Chelmsford. Although Surrey lost that match, we predict that both teams will want to bat second ahead of this fixture.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅✅❌ ✅
L, W, W, N, L,
ESS vs GLA Team News:
ESS Team News:
Opener Robin Das made his first appearance for Essex Eagles since 2020 and Ben Allison also returned to the XI ahead of the win over Sussex Sharks on Friday in Hove. Allison dismissed Josh Philippe and we expect both players to retain their spots in the team.
GLA Team News:
Although it is mathematically impossible for Glamorgan to finish in the top four of the South Group, they have been playing good cricket over recent games in the Vitality Blast. There are no new injury worries in the squad and we expect the same XI to be selected from their defeat to Somerset.
ESS vs GLA Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ESS vs GLA T20i Match Fantasy Team
This should be a good game between two sides who have both been in strong form in the T20 Blast over recent weeks. Essex Eagles will be relaxed with qualification already secured whereas Glamorgan only have pride to play for. Our prediction is for a home win.
Essex are favorites to beat Glamorgan
ESS Key Players:
The keeper-batter top scored for his side on Friday. Opening the batting he hit 95 runs from 50 balls and struck 15 boundaries.
The number three batter lasted only two balls against Sussex Sharks before being dismissed by Rashid Khan. However, he has hit three half-centuries for the Eagles in this campaign.
The skipper has had another fine campaign in the T20 Blast. He dismissed Ali Orr, Tom Alsop and George Garton on Friday evening.
GLA Key Players:
The powerful left-handed South African batter has found his form in recent matches. He hit 37 not out for Glamorgan’s total of 59-5 in their last game.
The Australian medium fast bowler enjoyed personal success in the fixture against Somerset. He dismissed Tom Banton, Rilee Rossouw and Tom Abell.
The 40 year old Australian quick bowler has taken 19 wickets in the 2022 Vitality Blast. He picked up the wicket of Will Smeed against Somerset.
ESS vs GLA Team Info:
ESS Team Updates:
- Adam Rossington and Robin Das will probably open the inning.
- Adam Rossington was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Michael Pepper will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dan Lawrence and Paul Walter will handle the middle-order batting.
- Simon Harmer will lead the Essex as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Adam Rossington will do the Wicket-Keeping for Essex. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Simon Harmer will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Samuel Cook and Ben Allison will lead the pace attack of his team.
GLA Team Updates:
- David Lloyd and Sam Northeast will probably open the inning.
- Colin Ingram will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dan Douthwaite and Kiran Carlson will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Lloyd will lead the Glamorgan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Alex Horton will do the Wicket Keeping for Glamorgan.
- Andrew Salter will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Michael Hogan and Prem Sisodiya will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Michael Hogan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Adam Rossington(WK), Robin Das, Michael Pepper(WK), Dan Lawrence, Paul Walter, Daniel Sams, Simon Harmer(C), Aaron Beard, Ben Allison, Tom Westley, Samuel Cook, Jack Plom, Eshun Kalley, Alastair Cook, Josh Rymell, Feroze Khushi, Jamal Richards, William Buttleman(WK), Nick Browne, Luc Benkenstein, Matt Critchley, Adam Wheater(WK), Aron Nijjar, Shane Snater, Jamie Porter.
David Lloyd(C), Sam Northeast, Colin Ingram, Dan Douthwaite, Kiran Carlson, Eddie Byrom, Alex Horton(WK), Michael Neser, Andrew Salter, Michael Hogan, Prem Sisodiya, Billy Root, James Harris, Chris Cooke(WK), Ruaidhri Smith, Tegid Phillips, Jamie Mcilroy, Marnus Labuschagne, Joe Cooke, Tom Cullen(WK), Callum Taylor, Lukas Carey, Timm van der Gugten, Andy Gorvin, James Weighell, Tom Bevan.