ESS vs SOM Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: ESS vs SOM Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 19 June, 11:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast Match 2023
Venue: County Cricket Ground – Chelmsford, England
W, W, W, L, L
W, L, W, W, W
ESS vs SOM Dream11 Prediction:
- Dan Lawrence is a fine attacking batter at the top of the order and he is our tip for Essex Eagles’ highest run scorer in this game.
- Tom Banton is averaging 39.28 in the competition and the opener is our pick for Somerset’s highest run scorer on Monday.
- Ben Green has 20 wickets from nine matches and he is a strong choice for Somerset’s top wicket taker in this clash..
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight clouds. But there is no chance of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at County Ground, Chelmsford. We have seen plenty of high scoring matches in Chelmsford so far in the T20 Blast and a par score will be around 185.
County Cricket Ground – Chelmsford, England
Total matches: 11
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 7
Average 1st Inns scores: 139
Average 2nd Inns scores: 122
Highest total recorded
226/3 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs ENGW
Lowest total recorded
83/10 (19.3 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW
Highest score chased
154/2 (18.4 Ov) by ENGW vs INDW
Lowest score defended
146/4 (20 Ov) by ENGW vs AUSW
ESS vs SOM Team NEWS:
ESS Team News:
The Eagles recorded another victory on Sunday as they beat bottom of the table Middlesex by 22 runs (DLS). The win sees the Eagles go level on points with the top two sides in the South Group, Somerset and Surrey, although they still have a game in hand on Surrey.
SOM Team News:
Surrey came to Taunton on Friday evening and became the second team to beat Somerset in this campaign. It was a top of the table clash and saw Surrey return to 1st place although Somerset have since reclaimed the position on net-run-rate. This will be another match against a team in the top three for Somerset.
2. Dan Lawrence
3. Robin Das
4. Michael Pepper(WK)
5. Matt Critchley
6. Paul Walter
7. Daniel Sams
8. Simon Harmer(C)
9. W Buttleman(WK)
10. Samuel Cook
11. Shane Snater
2. Will Smeed
3. T K Cadmore
4. Sean Dickson
5. Tom Abell
6. Lewis Gregory(C)
7. Ben Green
8. Matt Henry
9. Craig Overton
10. R van der Merwe
11. Josh Davey
ESS vs SOM Team Combo:
ESS Team Info –
- Feroze Khushi and Dan Lawrence will probably open the inning.
- Robin Das will bat at the one-down position.
- Michael Pepper and Matt Critchley will handle the middle-order batting.
- Simon Harmer will lead the Essex as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- William Buttleman will do the Wicket Keeping for Essex.
- Simon Harmer will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Samuel Cook and Shane Snater will lead the pace attack of his team.
SOM Team Info –
- Tom Banton and Will Smeed will probably open the inning.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore will bat at the one-down position.
- Sean Dickson and Tom Abell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lewis Gregory will lead the Somerset as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Tom Banton will do the Wicket Keeping for Somerset.
- Matt Henry and Roelof van der Merwe will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent clash between two teams who have both won seven and lost two in the competition so far this year. We are predicting a very entertaining fixture and expect the top orders for the Eagles and Somerset to make plenty of runs. Somerset have a fine batting line-up and we are backing them to win.
ESS vs SOM Key Players:
ESS Team Batting
Three players made half-centuries for Essex Eagles on Sunday as they posted a huge 237-6 from their 20 overs after being asked to bat first. Dan Lawrence, hit 53 runs from 30 balls at the top of the order, with Michael Pepper (64 from 34) and Daniel Sams (67 from 24) making big contributions.
ESS Team Bowling
There was only time for 12.3 overs in the field for the Eagles before the rain arrived and it was Dan Lawrence alongside Daniel Sams who picked up a wicket each. Sam Cook, Shane Snater and Paul Walter all kept it tight and will be part of the attack again in this game.
SOM Team Batting
Much of Somerset’s batting success this year has been built around their top three of Tom Banton, Will Smeed and Tom Kohler-Cadmore with often two of them producing a big score. It was only Banton who did so against Surrey, hitting 53 runs from 37 balls.
SOM Team Bowling
Somerset’s bowlers have a very good record at Taunton but this will be a much more batter friendly surface at Grace Road. Josh Davey and Ben Green both continued their strong bowling form on Friday and the whole bowling unit picked up 9 wickets.
ESS vs SOM Team Forms:
ESS Team Form:
Essex Eagles are in fine form in the Vitality T20 Blast 2023. A win over Somerset will see them register their sixth successive victory in the tournament.
SOM Team Form:
Although Somerset are top of the table, and have been in the top positions all campaign, they have lost two of their last three matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Essex (ESS) Squad:
Feroze Khushi, Daniel Lawrence, Michael-Kyle Pepper, Robin Das, Paul Walter, Matthew Critchley, Daniel Sams, William Buttleman (wk), Simon Harmer (c), Shane Snater, Sam Cook, Josh Rymell, Ben Allison, Aron Nijjar, Adam Rossington.
Somerset (SOM) Squad:
Tom Banton (wk), Will Smeed, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Tom Abell, Sean Dickson, Lewis Gregory (c), Ben Green, Roelof van der Merwe, Craig Overton, Josh Davey, Matt Henry, Shoaib Bashir, Lewis Goldsworthy, Tom Lammonby, Peter Siddle.