GT vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-1 Prediction
Match: GT vs CSK Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 31 March, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad.
Matches Played 2
GT Won 02
CHE Won 0
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, W, W
L, L, L, W, L
GT vs CSK Dream11 Info:
- Gujarat Titans Cricket team will play 1st Match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023 against Chennai Super Kings Cricket Team, where the 1st Match of 74 T20s matches of IPL 2023 will be played on Friday, March 31, 2023. The GT vs CSK, 1st Match will be played at Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad, and will get started at 7:30 PM LOCAL.
- The toss of the match will be done 30 minutes before the start of the match at 07:00 PM. The Gujarat Titans team will be captained by Hardik Pandya in the match and the Chennai Super Kings team will be captained by MS Dhoni.
- GT won both matches it played against CSK last season. It chased in both of those matches. Both matches also ended with less than one over to spare.
- CSK has a deeper batting lineup with more
- CSK could have three or four left-handers in its batting lineup. That will help it counter both Rashid Khan and Hardik Pandya
- Here are the full details of the Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings 1st Match 2023 Timing, Captain, Squad, or Players List with Dream Team, Stats & Analysis.
GT vs CSK Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The team that wins the toss is likely to want to field first. That is not a big advantage, though. Overall, 52.6% of the matches have been won by the team chasing at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather in Ahmedabad, IN is Clear. The temperature is expected to be around 23°C on the match day with 36% humidity and 10 km/h wind speed. There are 0% chances of precipitation during the game.
This pitch is conducive to batting as there have been 10 matches played on it so far. Out of these, the team batting first has emerged victorious in 6 matches, while the team bowling first has won 5 matches. The average score attained on this pitch is 160. Therefore, choosing to bat first after winning the toss would be a wise decision.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 6
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 160
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
GT vs CSK Team NEWS:
GT Team News:
Gujarat Titans have retained the core of their squad and actually look a bit stronger in comparison to last season. Not only is Shubman Gill in the form of his life but Mohammad Shami has also transformed into one of the most reliable white-ball bowlers in the world.
CHE Team News:
CSK made the massive move to add Ben Stokes to their lineup for the season. He has stated publicly that is going to play in his capacity as an all-rounder and that will add a lot of flexibility to the team. He will be a straight replacement for Dwayne Bravo who is no longer a part of the IPL.
Also, Robin Uthapppa has retired and will likely be replaced by Ajinka Rahane in the lineup.
We are not sure why CSK bought Ajinka Rahane (not a natural modern T20 player) but it looks like he will have to play at three or four in the lineup. Devon Conway, Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayadu, Ravindra Jadeja, and MS Dhoni are likely to be the top order for CSK. They could also play an extra hard-hitting all-rounder like Shivam Dube since Mukesh Chaudhary is unfit and unavailable for selection
1. Shubman Gill
2. Wriddhiman Saha(WK)
3. Matthew Wade(WK)
4. Kane Williamson
5. Hardik Pandya(C)
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. R Sai Kishore
9. Alzarri Joseph
10. Yash Dayal
11. Mohammed Sham
1. Ruturaj Gaikwad
2. Devon Conway(WK)
3. Moeen Ali
4. Ben Stokes
5. Ambati Rayudu
6. Ravindra Jadeja
7. MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
8. Dwaine Pretorius
9. Deepak Chahar
10. Simarjeet- Singh
11. Tushar Deshpande
GT vs CSK Team Combo:
GT Team Info–
- The team led by Hardik Pandya is going to be full of confidence as they are the current champions.
- They have stars like David Miller and Rashid Khan, who can turn any game on its head with their remarkable performances.
- The defending champions, Gujarat Titans were terrific with their all-round efforts to go all the way in their debut season last year.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position.
- Kane Williamson and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
CHE Team Info–
- CSK’s team has a solid core of players that have been with them for a while.
- The core of the team for the upcoming season will probably consist of players like Moeen Ali, MS Dhoni, and Ravindra Jadeja. The team has included additional players like Ambati Rayudu and Ben Stokes.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Moeen Ali was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Ben Stokes and Ambati Rayudu will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Moeen Ali was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Deepak Chahar and Tushar Deshpande will lead the pace attack of his team.
Chennai Super Kings is overall a strong team when we compare it with Gujarat Titans. They have the best players in the t20 format of cricket. The batting order of this team is also strong and some well-known hitters of the t20 format are part of the squad of this team, so the winning chances of today’s match for Chennai Super Kings have been increased. The equation of who will win today’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match today is mentioned as under.
Chennai Super Kings have a 52% chance to win this match
Gujarat Titans have a 48% chance to win this match
GT vs CSK Key Players:
Key Players will be available soon
GT vs CSK Team Forms:
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans had an ideal opening season of IPL and become the first team to win the title in their opening season. They played 14 league matches with ten wins to their name. They lost just four matches and were leading the points table.
CHE Team Form:
Chennai Super Kings are the most successful team in the Indian Premier League they had won the title of IPL three times and were the runner-up teams in five seasons.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
GT vs CSK SQUAD:
Gujrat Titans (GT) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Kane Williamson, Hardik Pandya(C), Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Sai Sudharsan, Urvil Patel, Mohit Sharma, Jayant Yadav, Joshua Little, Shivam Mavi, Noor Ahmad, Vijay Shankar, Odean Smith, Pradeep Sangwan, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Darshan Nalkande.
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Dwaine Pretorius, Deepak Chahar, Simarjeet- Singh, Tushar Deshpande, Matheesha Pathirana, Ajinkya Rahane, Mukesh Choudhary, Subranshu Senapati, Bhagath Varma, Shaik Rasheed, Sisanda Magala, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Shivam Dube, Ajay Mandal, Nishant Sindhu, Mitchell Santner, Prashant Solanki, Maheesh Theekshana.