GT vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for IPL-23 Qualifier-1 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Qualifier Match Prediction
Match: GT vs CHE Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 23 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, India
Matches Played 03
GT Won 03
CHE Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, L, W, W
W, W, W, N, L
GT vs CSK Dream11 Prediction:
- Only Faf du Plessis has scored more runs than Shubman Gill in this campaign so far and we are backing the right-handed opener to be Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer against Chennai Super Kings. With the ball, Rashid Khan should enjoy the conditions in Chepauk and he is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket-taker in Qualifier 1.
- Devon Conway hit 87 runs from 52 balls on Sunday and the New Zealander is our pick for Chennai Super Kings’ highest run scorer in this match. Ravindra Jadeja picked up another wicket in the last game and we expect him to be Chennai Super Kings’ top wicket-taker on Tuesday.
- After hitting five four and eight sixes on Sunday, we recommend backing Shubman Gill to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Four of the last five games at this venue have been won by the team batting second and we predict that both skippers will want to field first ahead of this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for clear skies across Tuesday evening in Chepauk. It will be very warm, the temperature will be over 30 degrees, and very humid throughout.
The average first innings score at this ground in the 2023 IPL is 168, the second lowest of all venues in the competition. We expect a par score to be around 185 on a wicket which will turn throughout.
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, India
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 5 (83%)
Matches won bowling first: 1 (16%)
Average 1st Inns scores: 150
Average 2nd Inns scores: 119
Highest total recorded
Lowest total recorded
Highest score chased
Lowest score defended
GT vs CSK Team NEWS:
GT Team News:
Although they had already qualified for the playoffs and were guaranteed the top spot in the table, Gujarat Titans still played their strongest team for the final group stage game and were unchanged. It would be a big surprise if any changes were made to this match.
CHE Team News:
In spite of being beaten by Kolkata Knight Riders in their previous group stage game, MS Dhoni announced the same team for their final group stage game against Delhi Capitals. After such a strong performance in that match, we anticipate seeing the same XI in this fixture.
1 Wriddhiman Saha(WK)
2 Shubman Gill
3 Hardik Pandya(C)
4 David Miller
5 Dasun Shanaka
6 Rahul Tewatia
8 Mohit Sharm
9 Noor Ahmad
10 Mohammed Shami
11 Yash Dayal
1 Ruturaj Gaikwad
2 Devon Conway(WK)
3 Ajinkya Rahane
4 Shivam Dube
5 Moeen Ali
6 Ravindra Jadeja
7 MS Dhoni(WK)(C)
8 Deepak Chahar
9 Maheesh Theekshana
10 Matheesha Pathirana
11 Tushar Deshpande
W Saha against R Jadeja
11 balls 08 runs 02 Dismissal
M Ali against H Pandya
15 balls 16 runs 02 Dismissal
M Ali against R Tewatia
04 balls 03 runs 02 Dismissal
M Santner against S Mavi
09 balls 10 runs 02 Dismissal
D Conway against O Smith
06 balls 01 runs 02 Dismissal
D Conway against M Shami
08 balls 03 runs 02 Dismissal
A Rayudu against M Shami
14 balls 19 runs 02 Dismissal
R Jadeja against A Joseph
15 balls 09 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against R Jadeja
16 balls 18 runs 02 Dismissal
S Gill against D Chahar
37 balls 49 runs 02 Dismissal
D Miller against D Pretorius
43 ball 64 runs 02 Dismissal
D Miller against D Chahar
16 balls 28 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against M Ali
26 balls 27 runs 01 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against R Khan
45 balls 66 runs 02 Dismissal
R Gaikwad against A Joseph
25 ball 47 runs 01 Dismissal
A Rahane against R Khan
18 balls 18 runs 01 Dismissal
M Wade against D Chahar
25 ball 44 runs 00 Dismissal
GT vs CSK Team Combo:
GT Team Info –
- Gujarat since their debut in the IPL from the last season has been tremendous and the team to beat.
- On the back of Shubhmans another 100 they won their last game against RCB and eventually knocked them out.
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position.
- David Miller and Dasun Shanaka will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
CHE Team Info –
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Ajinkya Rahane will bat at the one-down position.
- Shivam Dube and Moeen Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- MS Dhoni will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper.
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tushar Deshpande and Matheesha Pathirana will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Matheesha Pathirana has been the key bowler in the death over as he bowls his quota of over in the last 10 overs.
- Deepak Chahar has been doing the job well with the new ball with 10 wickets in the last four games.
- Tushar Deshpande has 20 wickets to his name this IPL but his wicket-taking form has dipped off late.
The playoffs are always an exciting time for any tournament in any sport and in the IPL the excitement and tension goes up a level at this stage. Gujarat Titans have an excellent bowling attack and have Shubman Gill in brilliant form but Chennai Super Kings have an opening partnership which delivered 141 runs for their first wicket in the last match. We are predicting a very close contest but are backing Chennai Super Kings, with home advantage, to win.
Gujarat Titans have a 45% chance to win this match
Chennai Super Kings have a 55% chance to win this match
The 23 year old continues to impress with his form in IPL 2023. He hit his second century of this year’s IPL in the last game.
The right-arm pace bowler is level with Rashid Khan on 24 wickets across the tournament. He dismissed Michael Bracewell in Sunday’s match.
The Afghanistan spinner made his IPL debut in 2017 and has taken at least 17 wickets in every campaign. However, this year he has his highest tally of dismissals and will relish bowling on this surface.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Yash Dayal, Srikhar Bharat, Darshan Nalkande, Sai Kishore, Shivam Mavi
Dayal was brought in as the impact player in the field during the last match and took a wicket. Bharat is a strong batter who has previously hit a half-century in the IPL.
After hitting 11 fours and three sixes on Sunday, Conway sits in fifth place on the run scorers list and has struck six half-centuries this season.
The right-handed opener has scored 504 runs at an average of 42.00 in the 2023 IPL including 79 runs from 50 balls against Delhi Capitals in the last match.
The all-rounder has had another strong IPL. He has taken 149 IPL wickets across his career and has best figures of 3-22 this season in Chepauk.
CHE Possible Impact Players Substitute
Matheesha Pathirana, Mitchell Santner, Subhranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh
Sri Lankan pace bowler Matheesha Pathirana was used as the impact player in the last game and took his 14th and 15th wickets of the tournament. Senapati is a fine batter but is yet to be selected this campaign.
GT vs CSK Team Forms:
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans have been the standout team across the whole of the 2023 IPL and have won seven of their last nine fixtures.
CHE Team Form:
Chennai Super Kings come into this game after winning their last match by 77 runs and have won three of their last four in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohit Sharma, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami, Yash Dayal, Sai Sudharsan, Alzarri Joseph, Shivam Mavi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Abhinav Manohar, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Darshan Nalkande, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar.
Chennai Super Kings (CHE) Squad:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway(WK), Ajinkya Rahane, Shivam Dube, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni(WK)(C), Deepak Chahar, Maheesh Theekshana, Matheesha Pathirana, Tushar Deshpande, Subranshu Senapati, Shaik Rasheed, Akash Singh, Nishant Sindhu, Ambati Rayudu, Ben Stokes, Ajay Mandal, Dwaine Pretorius, Prashant Solanki, Sisanda Magala, Simarjeet- Singh, Bhagath Varma, Mitchell Santner, Rajvardhan Hangargekar.