GT vs CSK Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: GT vs CSK IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 17 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
- Hardik Pandya has top scored for Gujarat Titans in both of their last two games. The skipper is our choice for their highest run scorer against CSK. With the ball, the Titans have an embarrassment of riches and our tip for their top wicket taker in this game is Lockie Ferguson.
- Opener Robin Uthappa has scored two half-centuries in the 2022 IPL so far. He is our pick for CSK’s highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. Dwayne Bravo remains one of the most consistent bowlers in the history of T20 cricket. We expect to see the experienced CSK all-rounder as their top wicket taker in this game.
- Hardik Pandya scored 8 fours and 4 sixes against Rajasthan Royals. He is our prediction for the player to hit the most sixes in this game.
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies throughout with the temperature dropping to 26 degrees for the latter stages of the game in Pune.
Generally it has been the pace bowlers who have had the most success on this wicket during the tournament. We expect more of the same with a par score around 185
Although Punjab Kings won the last game in Pune after batting first, most teams have won at this ground batting second. We predict that both skippers will choose to field first in this match.
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅✅ ✅
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
GT Team News:
Hardik Pandya’s side made two changes ahead of their game against Rajasthan Royals. Yash Dayal and Vijay Shankar came in for Darshan Nalkande and Sai Sudharsan with the changes yielding a team victory. We do not anticipate any changes to the Gujarat Titans XI in this match.
CSK Team News:
After four successive defeats, it was remarkable to see CSK’s management keep faith with the same team ahead of their match against RCB. However, the show of confidence in the players paid dividends as they picked up their first win of the tournament. It would be a huge surprise to see any changes ahead of this match.
GT vs CSK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: J Buttler
5 Ings, 272 Run, 178 Ball, Average 68, SR 152.80
2: H Pandya
5 Ings, 228 Run, 167 Ball, Average 76, SR 136.52
3: S Dube
5 Ings, 207 Run, 117 Ball, Average 51.75, SR 176.92
4: S Gill
5 Ings, 200 Run, 131 Ball, Average 40, SR 152.67
5: S Hetmyer
5 Ings, 197 Run, 111 Ball, Average 65.67, SR 177.47
1: Y Chahal
5 Ings, 12 Wkts, 20 Over, 6.80 Eco, 11.33 Avg, 10 SR
2: T Natarajan
5 Ings, 11 Wkts, 20 Over, 8.50 Eco, 15.45 Avg, 10.90 SR
3: U Yadav
6 Ings, 10 Wkts, 24 Over, 6.79 Eco, 16.30 Avg, 14.40 SR
4: K Yadav
4 Ings, 10 Wkts, 15.4 Over, 8.15 Eco, 15.50 Avg, 11.40 SR
5: W Hasaranga
5 Ings, 10 Wkts, 19 Over, 8.15 Eco, 15.50 Avg, 11.40 SR
Players H2H Battle:
D Miller against D Bravo
35 balls 44 runs 03 out
D Miller against M Ali
15 balls 09 runs 01 out
A Rayudu against M Shami
14 balls 19 runs 02 out
A Rayudu against R Tewatia
16 balls 19 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against H Pandya
13 balls 14 runs 01 out
MS Dhoni against R Khan
32 balls 23 runs 01 out
M Ali against R Khan
26 balls 36 runs 03 out
M Ali against R Tewatia
04 balls 03 runs 02 out
M Ali against L Ferguson
24 balls 39 runs 01 out
R Uthappa against R Khan
29 balls 43 runs 02 out
R Uthappa against M Shami
13 balls 25 runs 01 out
R Gaikwadagainst R Tewatia
16 balls 31 runs 01 out
R Gaikwad against R Khan
18 balls 38 runs 01 out
H Pandya against R Jadeja
12 balls 16 runs 01 out
H Pandya against C Jordan
26 balls 57 runs 01 out
H Pandya against D Bravo
28 balls 50 runs 00 out
V Shankar against M Santner
12 balls 13 runs 02 out
V Shankar against D Bravo
24 balls 57 runs 01 out
D Bravo against A Joseph
06 balls 30 runs 00 out
W Sahaagainst R Jadeja
09 balls 07 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today match: GT vs CSK IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Gujarat Titans are favorites to beat Chennai Super Kings.
GT Key Players:
the opener has hit 200 runs in the tournament already and sits in fourth place in the leading run scorers. He has scored 20 fours in the competition.
the skipper has delivered with both bat and ball in every match so far in the IPL 2022. However, his batting has gone up another level in his last two matches.
the New Zealand pace bowler often picks up his wickets in clumps. Against Rajasthan Royals he dismissed Jos Buttler, Ravichandran Ashwin and Riyan Parag.
CSK Key Players:
the opener hit 4 fours and 9 sixes in his impressive knock of 88 against RCB. He has 194 runs in the tournament.
the all-rounder is in third place of the highest run scorers of this season after smashing 95 not-out from 46 balls against RCB. If he can maintain that level then CSK will go on a long winning run.
the bowling all-rounder had looked to be struggling with the pressures of captaincy but produced an excellent display against RCB. He finished with figures of 3-39 in his first win as skipper.
GT Team Updates:
- Gujarat Titans are sitting at the top of the points table with four wins in five games.
- The Hardik Pandya-led side has eight points already in the bank and another win over CSK will take them to 10 points in the early stage of the tournament
- Gujarat Titans have been a team to beat as they have a quality bowling attack and their captain is leading the team from the front with the bat.
- Shubman Gill and Matthew Wade will probably open the inning.
- Vijay Shankar will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Lockie Ferguson and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
CSK Team Updates:
- After losing four matches on the bounce, CSK tasted a victory in their previous game when they defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in a high-scoring contest.
- The Ravindra Jadeja-led outfit would be aiming to maintain an upward curve in the points table with a win over Gujarat Titans – who are on a roll in their debut season.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one-down position.
- Ambati Rayudu and Shivam Dube will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shivam Dubey has been outstanding with the bat for CSK, he is the 3rd highest run scorer as well with 207 runs in 5 matches.
- Ravindra Jadeja will lead the Chennai Super Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- MS Dhoni will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Super Kings.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Maheesh Theekshana will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Dwayne-Bravo and Chris Jordan will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shubman Gill, Matthew Wade(WK), Vijay Shankar, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Abhinav Manohar, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Yash Dayal, Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Alzarri Joseph, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.
Chennai Super Kings:
Ruturaj Gaikwad, Robin Uthappa, Moeen Ali, Ambati Rayudu, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja(C), MS Dhoni(WK), Dwayne-Bravo, Chris Jordan, Maheesh Theekshana, Mukesh Choudhary, Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Bhagath Varma, Subranshu Senapati, C Hari Nishanth, Simarjeet- Singh, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Prashant Solanki, Devon Conway, Dwaine Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Tushar Deshpande, KM Asif, Adam Milne.