GT vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 44th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-44 Prediction
Match: GT vs DC Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 02 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India
Matches Played 02
GT Won 02
DC Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, W, L, W
L, W, W, L, L
GT vs DC Dream11 Prediction:
- Shubman Gill has scored over 3100 runs in his T20 career so far and he is well worth backing as Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this game. Mohammed Shami has taken 13 wickets in the 2023 IPL including 3-33 against Kolkata Knight Riders on Saturday. He is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- David Warner has struck 105 scores of 50+ across his T20 career and he is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. With the ball, Ishant Sharma has taken 77 IPL wickets and we expect him to be Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Mohammed Shami continues to pick up wickets on a regular basis and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
With 13 of the 22 IPL matches at this venue won by the team batting second, we predict that both captains will choose to field first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for partly cloudy conditions across Tuesday evening in Ahmedabad. However, there are no worries of any rain with the temperature likely to be 30+ degrees.
The pitch at Narendra Modi Stadium is normally a good batting wicket with strong pace in the pitch from start to finish. Quick bowlers will also enjoy this venue.
IPL Records and Stats at Narendra Modi Stadium
Total matches: 22
Matches won batting first: 09
Matches won bowling first: 13
Average 1st Inns scores: 165.4
Average powerplay Score: 46.8
Average death overs score in last five games:
Highest total recorded:
234/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total recorded
66/10 (12.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Highest score chased:
166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended
107/7 (20 Ov) by WIW vs INDW
GT vs DC Team NEWS:
GT Team News:
Hardik Pandya was able to announce an unchanged team ahead of Saturday’s comfortable victory over Kolkata Knight Riders and, with no players reporting any injuries in the aftermath, we expect the same XI to be selected for this clash.
DC Team News:
Although there had been speculation about Phil Salt’s place at the top of the order ahead of Saturday’s game, his half-century means his spot is safe for a few more games. Priyam Garg made his debut with Aman Khan dropped ahead of the last match.
1. Shubman Gill
2. Wriddhiman Saha(WK)
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. Vijay Shankar
5. David Miller
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. Noor Ahmad
9. Mohammed Shami
10. Joshua Little
11. Mohit Sharma
2. Philip Salt(WK)
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Manish Pandey
5. Priyam Garg
6. Axar Patel
7. Ripal Patel
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Anrich Nortje
10. Mukesh Kumar
11. Ishant Sharma
Players H2H Battle:
R Rossouw against R Khan
45 balls 42 runs 04 Dismissal
R Rossouw against A Joseph
14 balls 31 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against K Ahmed
09 balls 08 runs 03 Dismissal
H Pandya against L Ngidi
05 balls 07 runs 02 Dismissal
M Pandya against M Shami
15 balls 11 runs 02 Dismissal
M Wade against M Rahman
07 balls 04 runs 02 Dismissal
D Warner against A Joseph
15 balls 19 runs 02 Dismissal
S Gill against A Nortje
21 balls 34 runs 02 Dismissal
S Gill against K Ahmed
25 balls 38 runs 02 Dismissal
A Patel against R Khan
21 balls 20 runs 02 Dismissal
P Shaw against M Shami
32 ball 46 runs 02 Dismissal
R Powell against R Khan
15 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
M Marsh against M Shami
04 balls 04 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against A Patel
26 balls 45 run 01 Dismissal
D Miller against A Nortje
26 balls 25 run 01 Dismissal
GT vs DC Team Combo:
GT Team Info –
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abhinav Manohar will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya and Vijay Shankar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mohammed Shami and Noor Ahmad will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Shami was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Mitchell Marsh was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Manish Pandey and Priyam Garg will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anrich Nortje and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
It is never impossible for a bottom-of-the-table side to lose to the team at the top but it would be a huge surprise if Delhi Capitals were to leave Ahmedabad on Tuesday evening with the two points. Even with Rashid Khan having an off-day, Gujarat Titans were still able to win easily on Saturday and that is a great example of the strength in depth that they possess. Overall, our prediction is for another victory for Gujarat Titans.
Gujarat Titans have a 67% chance to win this match
Delhi Capitals have a 33% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The right-handed opener struck eight fours in his last innings. He has now hit 333 runs in the 2023 IPL and is full of confidence.
The captain top scored for the Titans in their win over Lucknow Super Giants with two fours and four sixes in his 50-ball innings.
The leg-spinner has been in excellent form in this year’s tournament but conceded 54 runs without taking a wicket in the last match. He will want to make a big contribution in this game.
The Indian international right-arm pace bowler has been very consistent in the tournament. He dismissed Narayan Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur and Andre Russell in the last match.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
KS Bharat, Sai Sudharsan, Shivam Mavi, Jayant Yadav, Mohit Sharma
Experienced right-arm medium fast bowler Mohit Sharma has been in strong form and is always an option for coming into the team during the fielding innings. Sudharsan is a fine young batter with a very bright future ahead of him.
Although the left-handed opener got a two-ball duck against Sunrisers, he has been in excellent form this campaign and has hit four half-centuries.
The Australian all-rounder took the Player of the Match Award on Saturday after taking 4-27 and hitting 63 runs from 39 balls.
The right-arm fast medium bowler has picked up four wickets from three games since coming into the team. He is yet to go wicketless in the IPL 2023..
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Lalit Yadav, Abishek Porel, Khaleel Ahmed, Praveen Dubey, Sarfaraz Khan
Leg-spinner Sarfaraz Khan has been used as an impact player during the tournament and he is able to turn the ball a great deal. Yadav is a powerful hitting all-rounder.
GT vs DC Team Forms:
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans have lost only two matches all season and are looking to register their fourth successive victory in this game.
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals had won two games in a row before Saturday’s match. However, they have now lost three of their last five games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Dasun Shanaka, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Joshua Little, Darshan Nalkande
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Philip Salt(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Manish Pandey, Priyam Garg, Axar Patel, Ripal Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Mukesh Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Pravin Dubey, Mustafizur Rahman, Prithvi Shaw, Vicky Ostwal, Yash Dhull, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Rovman Powell, Aman Khan, Lalit Yadav, Abhishek Porel(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Khaleel Ahmed, Lungi Ngidi