GT vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 51st IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-51 Prediction
Match: GT vs LSG Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 07 May, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India
Matches Played 03
GT Won 03
LSG Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, W, W
N, L, W, L, W
GT vs LSG Dream11 Prediction:
- Hardik Pandya struck 39 not out from 15 balls on Friday evening and the skipper is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Rashid Khan took 3-14 from four overs against Rajasthan Royals and the spinner is a strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Lucknow Super Giants.
- Kyle Mayers has hit over 300 runs in the tournament and the left-handed opener is our pick for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. Ravi Bishnoi has taken 12 wickets across the 2023 IPL and the spinner is well worth backing as Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Rashid Khan has long been one of the best T20 spinners in the world and he has been particularly consistent across recent games. We expect to see him take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Although it is only a narrow split of 53.5% to 46.5% in favour of teams batting second at this venue, we are predicting both teams to want to bowl first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity levels will not be over 25% on Sunday afternoon but it will be very hot throughout with the temperature at 38 degrees from start to finish.
The highest winning chasing score at Narendra Modi Stadium is 182-5 and we anticipate that both teams will hit scores of 160+. There will be turn from the wicket throughout the game.
IPL Records and Stats at Narendra Modi Stadium
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 160
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded:
234/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total recorded:
66/10 (12.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Highest score chased:
166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended:
107/7 (20 Ov) by WIW vs INDW
GT vs LSG Team NEWS:
GT Team News:
In spite of their disappointing defeat to Delhi Capitals earlier in the week, as expected, Gujarat Titans did not press the panic button and instead selected the same XI for Friday’s top four clash with Rajasthan Royals. Josh Little will miss the remaining group stage games due to Ireland’s series with Bangladesh which begins on Tuesday.
LSG Team News:
Since they last played in the no-result fixture with Chennai Super Kings on Wednesday, it has been announced that skipper KL Rahul will play no further part in the tournament after he limped off the field in the defeat to Royal Challengers Bangalore. Krunal Pandya will continue to captain the side in Rahul’s absence.
2. S Gill/A Manohar
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. Vijay Shankar
5. David Miller
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Noor Ahmad
10. Mohit Sharma
11. Joshua Little
2. Kyle Mayers
3. Karan Sharma
4. Krunal Pandya(C)
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
7. Ayush Badoni
8. Krishnappa Gowtham
9. Ravi Bishnoi
11. Mohsin Khan
Players H2H Battle:
M Stoinis against R Khan
44 balls 53 runs 03 Dismissal
M Stoinis against S Mavi
15 balls 24 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against A Mishra
10 balls 07 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against M Stoinis
13 balls 14 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against M Wood
19 balls 16 runs 01 Dismissal
K Pandya against M Shami
08 balls 12 runs 02 Dismissal
K Pandya against R Khan
16 balls 09 runs 02 Dismissal
D Sams against R Khan
22 balls 28 runs 02 Dismissal
S Gill against A Khan
31 balls 33 runs 02 Dismissal
S Gill against K Pandya
37 balls 29 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against A Khan
40 ball 60 runs 02 Dismissal
M Wade against D Sams
40 balls 86 runs 02 Dismissal
R Khan against D Sams
11 balls 19 runs 02 Dismissal
K Mayers against H Pandya
14 balls 14 runs 01 Dismissal
K Mayers against R Khan
14 balls 19 runs 01 Dismissal
W Saha against K Pandya
20 balls 27 runs 01 Dismissal
N Pooran against A Joseph
18 balls 23 runs 01 Dismissal
N Pooran against R Khan
30 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
GT vs LSG Team Combo:
GT Team Info –
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Abhinav Manohar will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and Vijay Shankar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Noor Ahmad will lead the pace attack of his team.
LSG Team Info –
- Manan Vohra and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Karan Sharma will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Krunal Pandya will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Krunal Pandya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
These two teams were the new sides in the 2022 IPL and both have enjoyed plenty of wins since joining the competition. Although he had not been quite at his best, KL Rahul is a huge loss for Lucknow Super Giants and they need to find a new formula to post competitive totals. Gujarat Titans never let Rajasthan Royals back into the game on Friday and we expect them to dominate this match also. Our prediction is for Gujarat Titans to win.
Gujarat Titans have a 75% chance to win this match
Lucknow Super Giants have a 25% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
the right-handed opener was able to bat in a measured fashion as Gujarat Titans chased down a low target on Friday. He has been in brilliant form throughout IPL 2023.
the batting all-rounder and skipper found his rhythm from the first ball against Rajasthan Royals and will come into this game full of confidence to post another big total.
the right-arm leg-spinner is now the joint leading wicket taker in the tournament and is claiming to have disguised his googly to make him even tougher to play.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Sai Sudharsan, Srikar Bharat, Shivam Mavi, Ravisrinvasan Sai Kishore
Ravisrinvasan Sai Kishore is a slow left-arm spinner and could well come into the side to bolster an already strong spin attack. Shivam Mavi is a pace bowler capable of causing problems on any surface.
the powerful opening batter from the West Indies has hit four half-centuries in this tournament and will not be intimidated by any opposing bowler.
the 23 year old was the only reason that Lucknow Super Giants were able to get near a total anywhere competitive against Chennai Super Kings. His 59 not out was his best ever T20 score.
the spinner is Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in the competition but went wicketless against the Titans earlier in this campaign and will want to make amends in this fixture.
LSG Possible Impact Players Substitute
Yash Thakur, Daniel Sams, Prerak Mandak, Deepak Hooda, Quinton de Kock
Yash Thakur came into the side during the defeat against Royal Challengers Bangalore and bowled economically. Hooda is a powerful batter who would normally be a regular starter if he was in better form.
GT vs LSG Team Forms:
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans have won four of their last five games and showed that they have exceptional quality with both bat and ball against Rajasthan Royals in the last game.
LSG Team Form:
Lucknow Super Giants have won only one of their last four games in the tournament. However, they are still in contention at the top of the table.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Abhinav Manohar, Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Dasun Shanaka, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Darshan Nalkande
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Manan Vohra, Kyle Mayers, Karan Sharma, Krunal Pandya(C), Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Ayush Badoni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohsin Khan, Daniel Sams, Quinton de Kock(WK), Prerak Mankad, Lokesh Rahul, Avesh Khan, Mark Wood, Arpit Guleria, Deepak Hooda, Romario Shepherd, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Amit Mishra, Yash Thakur, Karun Nair, Swapnil Singh