GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 35th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-35 Prediction
Match: GT vs MI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 25 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India
Matches Played 01
GT Won 00
MI Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, L, W
L, W, W, W, L
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction:
- With 228 runs at the top of the order already, we are backing Shubman Gill to be Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this game. Only Arshdeep Singh has taken more wickets in the tournament than Rashid Khan and the Afghan leg-spinner is a strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Rohit Sharma has hit 250 sixes in the IPL and continues to hit vital runs for Mumbai Indians. The right-hander is our pick for their highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. With the ball Piyush Chawla took 2-15 in the last game and he is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Rashid Khan is one of the most consistent bowlers in T20 cricket and we expect him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
GT vs MI Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
With 13 of the 21 IPL matches at this venue won by the team batting second, we expect both skippers to choose to field first ahead of this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for plenty of cloud cover throughout this game in Ahmedabad. However, humidity will be low and the temperature will be above 32 degrees from start to finish.
The average score batting first on this wicket is just under 165 but we expect a par score of around 185 in this match. There is usually some assistance for the pace bowlers on this surface.
IPL Records and Stats at Narendra Modi Stadium
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 160
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded:
234/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total recorded
66/10 (12.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Highest score chased:
166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended
107/7 (20 Ov) by WIW vs INDW
GT vs MI Team NEWS:
GT Team News:
There was no place for West Indies pace bowler Alzarri Joseph ahead of Saturday’s clash with Lucknow Super Giants and he was replaced in the side by left-arm wrist-spinner Noor Ahmad. Joseph, who has been in excellent form, could do with another rest in this game and we expect the same XI to be selected.
MI Team News:
After missing a few games with injury, England international Jofra Archer came back into the side on Saturday. Although he was not at his best, he still dismissed a batter and Rohit Sharma rates Archer as the leader of his attack. We are anticipating the same XI in this game.
2. Wriddhiman Saha(WK)
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. Vijay Shankar
5. Abhinav Manohar
6. David Miller
7. Rahul Tewatia
9. Mohammed Shami
10. Noor Ahmad
11. Mohit Sharma
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Cameron Green
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tim David
6. Tilak Varma
7. Arjun Tendulkar
8. Jofra Archer
9. Hrithik Shokeen
10. Piyush Chawla
11. Jason Behrendorff
Players H2H Battle:
R Sharma against R Khan
16 balls 26 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against S Mavi
15 balls 18 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against M Shami
39 balls 46 runs 02 Dismissal
C Green against A Joseph
07 balls 01 runs 02 Dismissal
S Gill against J Archer
13 balls 09 runs 02 Dismissal
T David against O Smith
19 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against J Archer
44 balls 47 runs 02 Dismissal
H Pandya against P Chawla
17 ball 43 runs 00 Dismissal
S Yadav against J Little
02 balls 04 runs 01 Dismissal
S Yadav against A Joseph
22 balls 52 runs 01 Dismissal
I Kishan against D Shanaka
05 balls 08 run 01 Dismissal
I Kishan against A Joseph
07 balls 07 run 01 Dismissal
M Wade against J Archer
08 ball 13 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against J Archer
13 balls 10 run 01 Dismissal
W Saha against P Chawla
15 ball 16 runs 01 Dismissal
GT vs MI Team Combo:
GT Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Vijay Shankar and Abhinav Manohar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Arjun Tendulkar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians will have high hopes of finishing in the top four of the group stage this season and we should be in for another entertaining match in Ahmedabad. Mumbai Indians have been playing well recently but lacked their edge against Punjab Kings. We expect Mumbai to put in a stronger display in this game but they are up against one of the best bowling attacks in the tournament. Our prediction is for Gujarat Titans to win.
Gujarat Titans have a 67% chance to win this match
Mumbai Indians have a 33% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The opener only lasted two balls on Saturday but he has been one of the most in-form batters across all formats over the last few months.
The captain top scored for the Titans in their win over Lucknow Super Giants with two fours and four sixes in his 50-ball innings.
The leg-spinner picked up the crucial wicket of Kyle Mayers in the last game and is dismissing batters with a strike-rate of every 12 balls in this IPL 2023.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Josh Little, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, R Sai Kishore, Srikar Bharat
With only three overseas players selected in the XI ahead of their last match, Josh Little could be an option from the bench as an impact pace bowler. Jayant Yadav is an experienced spinner and was used as the impact player in the last game.
The skipper has been very consistent for Mumbai Indians in the 2023 IPL. He hit 44 runs from 27 balls against Punjab Kings.
The right-arm pace bowler provided the Mumbai Indians’ team management with a welcome return on Saturday and his pace, when fully fit, will always cause problems.
With nine wickets across the tournament, Chawla has found an ability to dismiss batters irrespective of the conditions and the opposition.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Nehal Wadhera, Vishnu Vinod, Kartikeya Singh, Shams Mulani, Ramandeep Singh
22 year old Nehal Wadhera came in as an impact sub during Mumbai’s batting but got a golden duck. He remains a strong option with bat and also as a leg-spinner. Shams Mulani is another all-round contributor.
GT vs MI Team Forms:
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans have won four games in this campaign but have not won back to back matches since their first two fixtures.
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians were beaten by Punjab Kings on Saturday a result which ended their three-game winning streak.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Sai Sudharsan, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Dasun Shanaka, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Joshua Little, Darshan Nalkande
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma, Arjun Tendulkar, Jofra Archer, Hrithik Shokeen, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Vishnu Vinod(WK), Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikeya, Shams Mulani, Akash Madhwal, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Arshad Khan, Nehal Wadhera, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith