GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for IPL-23 Qualifier-2 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Qualifier-2 Match Prediction
Match: GT vs MI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 26 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India
Matches Played 03
GT Won 01
MI Won 02
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, W, L, W
W, W, L, W, W
GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction:
- Shubman Gill is eight runs away from equalling Faf du Plessis’ tally as the highest run scorer in the tournament and he is our pick for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Mohammed Shami took 2-28 on Tuesday and he is a strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker in the Qualifier 2.
- Suryakumar Yadav averages 46.52 in T20Is and 41.85 in this year’s IPL. We expect the right-hander to be Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this match. Akash Madhwal took the best ever figures in a playoff game of 5-5 on Wednesday and the pace bowler is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- No player is in as good form as Shubman Gill in world cricket and we recommend backing him to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Teams batting second have a 13-12 lead in the history of IPL matches at this venue and, with the humidity levels expected to rise over the course of the fixture, we predict that both skippers will want to field first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear conditions are forecast from the start to the finish of the game. The temperature will not drop below 32 degrees with the humidity level getting up to 60%+ by the end of the match.
The average first innings score in the group stage at this venue was 187 and we expect to see a good batting wicket once again for the Qualifier 2.
Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 6 (60%)
Matches won bowling first: 4 (40%)
Average 1st Inns scores: 160
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded
234/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total recorded
66/10 (12.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Highest score chased
166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended
107/7 (20 Ov) by WIW vs INDW
GT vs MI Team NEWS:
GT Team News:
There was one change for Gujarat Titans ahead of the Qualifier 1 with Darshan Nalkande replacing Yash Dayal in the XI. Nalkande conceded 44 runs from his four overs on Tuesday and it would not be a surprise if he was left out again in this clash.
MI Team News:
After coming into the team for the last match in the group stage, Kumar Kartikeya found himself again on the substitute benches for the Eliminator against Lucknow Super Giants. We expect to see the same XI announced by Rohit Sharma for this game.
2. Shubman Gill
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. David Miller
5. Dasun Shanaka
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. Mohit Sharma
9. Noor Ahmad
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Darshan Nalkande
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Cameron Green
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tim David
6. Tilak Varma
7. Hrithik Shokeen
8. Chris Jordan
9. Piyush Chawla
10. Jason Behrendorff
11. Akash Madhwal
H Pandya against C Jordan
49 balls 94 runs 03 Dismissal
H Pandya against P Chawla
15 balls 36 runs 01 Dismissal
V Shankar against P Chawla
10 balls 09 runs 02 Dismissal
C Green against A Joseph
08 balls 02 runs 02 Dismissal
I Kishan against R Khan
54 balls 67 runs 02 Dismissal
I Kishan against M Shami
34 balls 32 runs 00 Dismissal
R Sharma against S Mavi
15 balls 18 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against M Sami
45 balls 54 runs 02 Dismissal
T David against O Smith
19 balls 27 runs 02 Dismissal
T David against R Khan
40 balls 59 runs 01 Dismissal
S Yadav against M Shami
13 ball 25 runs 01 Dismissal
S Yadav against N Ahmad
13 balls 13 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against P Chawla
21 balls 33 runs 00 Dismissal
S Gill against K Kartikeya
15 balls 23 runs 01 Dismissal
M Wade against J Behrendorff
27 ball 32 runs 01 Dismissal
GT vs MI Team Combo:
GT Team Info –
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position.
- David Miller and Dasun Shanaka will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Akash Madhwal and Jason Behrendorff will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Akash Madhwal was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
With only two games of the 2023 IPL remaining, all eyes will be on this clash with the winner taking the remaining spot in Sunday’s final with a chance to take the title against Chennai Super Kings. We expect a really close game between two teams who have Indian and overseas superstars in their teams. Our prediction is for a high scoring contest, but with Mohammed Shami and Rashid Khan in their team, with Gujarat Titans coming out on top.
Gujarat Titans have a 50% chance to win this match
Mumbai Indians have a 50% chance to win this match
The 23 year old right-handed opener top scored for Gujarat Titans on Tuesday, the fourth time in the last five matches where he has hit the most runs for his side.
The Afghanistan leg-spinner has been a consistent wicket taker across the competition and he loves the big stage. He has gone wicketless only twice in the IPL 2023.
The pace bowler dismissed Devon Conway and Ravindra Jadeja in the Qualifier 1 and is the leading wicket taker in the tournament.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Vijay Shankar, Srikar Bharat, Sai Sudharsan, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi
Shankar came into the team at the drop of the third wicket against Chennai Super Kings and is likely to be a batting replacement option again. Mavi bowls with good pace and has best T20 figures of 4-14.
We saw 20-balls of ‘SKY’ on Wednesday including two fours and two sixes. He remains the big wicket that the opposition are always desperate to take.
After four successive not-out innings, the Australian all-rounder was dismissed against Lucknow Super Giants but not before he had hit the highest score for the side.
The 29 year old right arm pace bowler produced an incredible spell of bowling on Wednesday and has now taken nine wickets from his last two games.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ramandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod, Nehal Wadhera, Sandeep Warrier, Kumar Kartikey
Nehal Wahdhera came into the team towards the back end of the batting innings on Wednesday and he hit a crucial 23 runs from 12 balls. Kartikeya is usually their additional bowling option as an impact player.
GT vs MI Team Forms:
GT Team Form:
Gujarat Titans have lost two of their last four matches and are in danger of losing their form at the wrong time of the season.
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians have won three of their last four matches with all of those victories by large or comfortable winning margins.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Dasun Shanaka, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohit Sharma, Noor Ahmad, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande, Yash Dayal, Sai Sudharsan, Alzarri Joseph, Shivam Mavi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Abhinav Manohar, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Vijay Shankar.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Tilak Varma, Hrithik Shokeen, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal, Kumar Kartikeya, Sandeep Warrier, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Vishnu Vinod(WK), Nehal Wadhera, Arjun Tendulkar, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Arshad Khan, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Shams Mulani.