GT vs MI Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match 51
Match: GT vs MI IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 6 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
GT vs MI Info:
- Hardik Pandya is averaging 44.14 in the tournament and the Gujarat Titans skipper is our pick for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Lockie Ferguson has 11 wickets so far in the competition and we expect him to be Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Suryakumar Yadav struck 51 runs from 39 balls in Mumbai Indians’ win over Rajasthan Royals in their last game. He is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this clash. Jasprit Bumrah went wicketless in the victory against Rajasthan but he is a world class performer and we expect to see him as Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- Suryakumar Yadav hit five fours and two sixes in the last game and he is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this fixture.
GT vs MI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will stay at 30 degrees from the first ball to the last but the humidity levels will increase slightly as the game progresses.
Pace bowlers have had the most success on this wicket at the Brabourne Stadium over recent games. We expect a par score to be 175-185.
Gujarat Titans won the toss and chose to bat first in their last game but ended up losing. It would be a surprise if both skippers did not choose to bowl first if they won the toss ahead of this match.
L, W, W, W, W
❌✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
GT vs MI Team News:
GT Team News:
Unsurprisingly, Gujarat Titans retained the same team from their previous game ahead of the defeat to Punjab Kings at the DY Patil Stadium on Tuesday. There may be calls to shake up the line-up for this match but, with no injury worries, we expect to see the same XI for this match again.
MI Team News:
As they were still searching for their first win of the 2022 IPL, it was no surprise to see Mumbai Indians make two changes ahead of their surprise win over Rajasthan Royals in Match 44. Out went Dewald Brevis and Jaydev Unadkat with Kumar Kartikeya and Tim David coming in. We expect the same XI will be selected here.
GT vs MI Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
H Pandya against J Archer
46 balls 51 runs 03 out
H Pandya against J Unadkat
18 balls 47 runs 00 out
H Pandya against D Sams
15 balls 39 runs 00 out
R Sharma against M Shami
34 balls 39 runs 02 out
R Sharma against R Khan
11 balls 22 runs 01 out
R Sharma against L Ferguson
27 balls 62 runs 00 out
R Khan against D Sams
07 balls 16 runs 02 out
R Khan against J Archer
12 balls 18 runs 02 out
S Gill against J Archer
13 balls 09 runs 02 out
S Gill against J Bumrah
20 balls 24 runs 01 out
W Sahaagainst J Unadkat
21 balls 34 runs 01 out
W Sahaagainst J Bumrah
25 balls 23 runs 01 out
K Pollard against R Khan
75 balls 67 runs 01 out
S Yadav against M Shami
14 balls 21 runs 01 out
S Yadav against R Tewatia
22 balls 26 runs 01 out
I Kishan against R Khan
51 balls 64 runs 00 out
I Kishanagainst M Shami
23 balls 28 runs 00 out
M Wade against D Sams
36 balls 64 runs 01 out
V Shankar against J Unadkat
07 balls 15 runs 01 out
V Shankaragainst J Bumrah
14 balls 11 runs 01 out
D Sams against R Khan
09 balls 16 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: GT vs MI IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Gujrat Titans are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians.
GT Key Players:
The skipper has scored three half-centuries in the tournament so far but has scored 10, 3 and 1 in his last three innings. His team need him to find his form again for this match.
The right-handed opener was run-out in the game against Punjab Kings. He has hit 269 runs at an average of 26.90 from his ten innings in the IPL 2022.
The New Zealand right-arm pace bowler picked up one of the two wickets taken by Gujarat Titans in the match against Punjab Kings. He dismissed Bhanuka Rajapaksa lbw in the game.
MI Key Players:
The right-handed top order batter is having a strong IPL this season. He is averaging 48.33 with the bat from seven innings.
The left-handed keeper-batter began the tournament with successive half-centuries but has struggled since. However, his 26 runs from 18 balls against Rajasthan Royals showed his form is returning.
The right-arm Indian pace bowler has not picked up as many wickets as in previous seasons but has maintained his impressive economy rate from the 2021 IPL.
GT vs MI Team Info:
GT Team Updates:
- Things did not worked out really well for the Gujarat Titans in their last match of the T20 tournament as they suffered a comprehensive 8-wicket defeat at the hands of Punjab Kings.
- The likes of Hardik Pandya, Shubman Gill, David Miller and Wriddhiman Saha will once again be expected to take the responsibility in the batting department.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position. He played a good knock and scored fifty in last match.
- Gujarat Titans captain Hardik Pandya has looked in a fine form with the bat in the ongoing T20 tournament except for the last few matches. Hardik Pandya has notched up three brilliant half-centuries this IPL 2022 season.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- For the Gujarat Titans, Rahul Tewatia has emerged as a fabulous match-winner this season with the bat. In the game against Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rahul Tewatia smashed an amazing unbeaten knock of 43 runs off only 25 balls.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The trio of Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami and Alzarri Joseph will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent
MI Team Updates:
- Mumbai Indians will be very much high on confidence after having registered their opening win of IPL 2022.
- They will depend a lot on the likes of Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma to be their important mainstay clogs with the bat.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma will desperately have to take some sort of a responsibility in this misfiring batting department and play a big inning
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tilak Varma and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- In his debut IPL season, Tilak Varma has been the best batsman for the Mumbai Indians so far. The left-hander has scored more than 300 runs in the Indian Premier League 2022 season.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Hrithik Shokeen and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith, Kumar Kartikeya and Daniel Sams will have to put up a consistent show with the ball
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Pradeep Sangwan, Alzarri Joseph, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Matthew Wade(WK), Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vijay Shankar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Abhinav Manohar, Yash Dayal, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David, Kieron Pollard, Hrithik Shokeen, Daniel Sams, Jasprit Bumrah, Kumar Kartikeya, Riley Meredith, Tymal Mills, Arjun Tendulkar, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Dewald Brevis, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Fabian Allen, Ramandeep Singh, Aryan Juyal(WK), Murugan Ashwin, Basil Thampi, Mayank Markande, Jaydev Unadkat.