GT vs RCB Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: GT vs RCB IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 30 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
GT vs RCB Info:
- Only Jos Buttler and KL Rahul have scored more runs in the 2022 IPL than Hardik Pardya and we are backing the Gujarat Titans’ skipper to be their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Mohammed Shami took 3-39 against Sunrisers Hyderabad and is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against RCB.
- Faf du Plessis top scored for RCB in their last fixture and we expect the captain to contribute the largest score for his team in this game. Josh Hazlewood has 10 wickets from five games so far in the competition and is a strong choice for RCB’s top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- Wriddhiman Saha scored 68 runs from 38 balls in the last match for Gujarat Titans. He is worth backing to hit at least one six in this match.
GT vs RCB Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny throughout for this game in Mumbai. The temperature will be 31 degrees with humidity around 70%.
We expect a par score to be in the region of 185-195 on this surface. The pitch is quick and the pace bowlers are able to do plenty of damage on the wicket.
Delhi Capitals won the last game at this venue after winning the toss and choosing to field first. We predict that both teams will choose to chase a total should they win the toss.
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
L, L, W, W, L
❌❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
GT vs RCB Team News:
GT Team News:
Unsurprisingly, Gujarat Titans lined up with the same XI for their last match against Sunrisers Hyderabad and continued their fine form. Hardik Pandya is not at full fitness and has not bowled in the last two games but we expect him to be nearer 100% in this match.
RCB Team News:
In a move designed to help the former captain find his best form, Virat Kohli was moved up to open in the last game with Anuj Rawat dropping out of the side. Rajat Patidar came in for his first appearance of the season and made 16 with the bat. RCB need to stick with this side and post a competitive score in this game.
GT vs RCB Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
08 Ings, 499 Run, 313 Ball, Average 71.29, SR 159.42
2: K L Rahul
08 Ings, 368 Run, 249 Ball, Average 61.33, SR 147.79
3: H Pandya
07 Ings, 305 Run, 222 Ball, Average 61, SR 137.38
4: S Dhawan
08 Ings, 302 Run, 228 Ball, Average 43.14, SR 132.45
5: S Iyer
09 Ings, 290 Run, 211 Ball, Average 36.25, SR 137.44
1: Y Chahal
08 Ings, 18 Wkts, 32 Over, 7.09 Eco, 12.61 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: K Yadav
08 Ings, 17 Wkts, 29.4 Over, 8.08 Eco, 14.11 Avg, 10.47 SR
3: U Malik
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 30 Over, 7.96 Eco, 15.93 Avg, 12 SR
4: T Natarajan
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 31 Over, 8.41 Eco, 17.40 Avg, 12.40 SR
5: U Yadav
09 Ings, 14 Wkts, 36 Over, 7.27 Eco, 18.71 Avg, 15.42 SR
Players H2H Battle:
H Pandya against M Siraj
25 balls 38 runs 00 out
H Pandya against S Kaul
15 balls 07 runs 02 out
H Pandya against H Patel
07 balls 06 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against R Khan
28 balls 15 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against V Shankar
05 balls 03 runs 02 out
Faf du Plessis against M Shami
45 balls 76 runs 01 out
W Saha against M Siraj
18 balls 20 runs 02 out
D Karthik against R Khan
20 balls 21 runs 02 out
D Karthik against M Shami
18 balls 27 runs 01 out
S Gill against K Sharma
04 balls 04 runs 01 out
S Gill against S Kaul
19 balls 15 runs 01 out
S Gill against H Patel
21 balls 12 runs 01 out
D Miller against G Maxwell
09 balls 07 runs 01 out
G Maxwell against M Shami
04 balls 06 runs 01 out
G Maxwell against R Khan
61 balls 68 runs 01 out
R Tewatia against M Siraj
09 balls 13 runs 01 out
R Tewatia against H Patel
15 balls 28 runs 00 out
V Kohli against H Pandya
12 balls 13 runs 01 out
V Kohli against R Khan
24 balls 21 runs 01 out
V Kohliagainst R Tewatia
34 balls 40 runs 00 out
S Rutherford against R Khan
23 balls 23 runs 01 out
S Rutherfordagainst A Joseph
08 balls 05 runs 01 out
R Khanagainst D Willey
09 balls 21 runs 01 out
M Wadeagainst J Behrendorff
17 balls 14 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: GT vs RCB IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Kolkata Knight Riders are favorites to beat Delhi Capitals.
GT Key Players:
The captain has been one of the standout players in the IPL 2022 so far. He has hit 32 fours, 8 sixes and picked up 4 wickets from seven games.
The young opener has scored two half-centuries in the tournament and shared in an opening stand of 69 with Wriddhiman Saha in the last game.
The right-arm pace bowler did his damage at the top of the order against Sunrisers Hyderabad. He dismissed Kane Williamson, Rahul Tripathi and Nicholas Pooran at the Wankhede Stadium on Wednesday.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The New Zealand skipper played a typically understated role in the last match. He knew that the game could be won easily and stayed in the shadows as his opening partner took the limelight.
The West Indian all-rounder produced a fine performance against Gujarat Titans. He took 4 wickets in his only over with the ball and hit 48 runs from 25 balls.
The fast bowler ended his mini-drought with the ball by dismissing Wriddhiman Saha in the last match. He should enjoy bowling on this surface in Mumbai.
GT vs RCB Team Info:
GT Team Updates:
- Gujarat Titans are in brilliant form in IPL 2022. They have won seven out of their eight games so far.
- Gujarat beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in a thriller last time out. Wriddhiman Saha (68), Rahul Tewatia (40*) and Rashid Khan (31*) helped them chase 196 off the final delivery with five wickets to spare.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abhinav Manohar and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Shami was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
RCB Team Updates:
- On the other hand, Royal Challengers Bangalore have lost both of their last two fixtures.
- They failed to chase 145 against Rajasthan in the previous game. Siraj, Hazlewood and Hasaranga picked up two wickets each.
- However, the batters failed as they were bowled out for just 115, falling short by 29 runs in the end.
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Rajat Patidar will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Suyash Prabhudessai will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for BLR.
- Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Harshal Patel and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Alzarri Joseph, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Vijay Shankar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Suyash Prabhudessai, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Anuj Rawat(WK), Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Mahipal Lomror, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep.