GT vs RR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Final Match
Match: GT vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 29 May, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Final Match
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
GT vs RR Info:
- Hardik Pandya hit 40 not out in the win on Tuesday and is Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer this season. He is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Mohammed Shami has 19 wickets in the tournament and is our pick for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Rajasthan Royals
- Jos Buttler has scored four centuries so far this season and is in scintillating form. The English opener is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this game. Obed McCoy took 3-23 in the win over RCB and we expect him to be Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- The Rajasthan Royals opener, Jos Buttler has scored 45 sixes in total during this campaign. He is our prediction for the Player to Hit The Most Sixes in this final.
GT vs RR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The sun will have gone down by the time this match begins but there will be no cloud cover during the evening. The temperature will be in the mid-high 30s throughout.
Friday’s game saw the pace bowlers have the most success on both sides. We expect the same on this pitch in the final with a par score around 185.
Rajasthan Royals won the toss and chose to field first at this venue in Friday’s Qualifier 2. With this game beginning 30 minutes later, expect both skippers to want to field first and avoid fielding during the most humid part of the day.
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
W, L, W, W, L
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
GT vs RR H2H:
GT vs RR Team News:
GT Team News:
New Zealand’s Lockie Ferguson was left out of the Gujarat Titans side in the Qualifier 1 against Rajasthan Royals with West Indies’ Alzarri Joseph coming in to replace him. Joseph conceded 27 runs from only 2 overs and it would not be a surprise to see Ferguson return to the side for this final.
RR Team News:
Although they had lost Tuesday’s game by 7 wickets, Rajasthan Royals kept faith with the same XI for Friday’s win over RCB. This meant that Prasidh Krishna, who saw his final three balls dispatched for six by Gujarat Titans’ David Miller, kept his spot. We expect to see an unchanged team on Sunday.
GT vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
J Buttler against R Khan
41 balls 25 runs 04 out
J Buttler against M Shami
46 balls 66 runs 01 out
J Buttler against H Pandya
47 balls 80 runs 00 out
S Hetmyer against R Khan
45 balls 63 runs 04 out
S Hetmyeragainst D Drakes
20 balls 29 runs 01 out
S Hetmyer against L Ferguson
24 balls 25 runs 01 out
H Pandya against T Boult
15 balls 24 runs 02 out
H Pandya against P Krishna
26 balls 50 runs 01 out
H Pandya against R Ashwin
32 balls 45 runs 00 out
D Padikkal against L Ferguson
14 balls 23 runs 02 out
D Padikkal against R Tewatia
29 balls 37 runs 01 out
D Padikkalagainst R Khan
20 balls 16 runs 01 out
M Wade against T Boult
35 balls 58 runs 03 out
M Wadeagainst Obed McCoy
04 balls 02 runs 02 out
S Samson against R Khan
66 balls 64 runs 01 out
S Samson against M Shami
26 balls 52 runs 01 out
S Gill against T Boult
27 balls 32 runs 01 out
S Gill against Y Chahal
18 balls 19 runs 01 out
W Saha against Y Chahal
20 balls 27 runs 01 out
R Parag against M Shami
11 balls 14 runs 02 out
D Miller against Obed McCoy
25 balls 28 runs 01 out
D Miller against R Ashwin
23 balls 19 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section on match day
Who will win today’s match: GT vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favourites to beat Gujarat Titans.
GT Key Players:
The skipper has hit four half-centuries across the 2022 tournament and comes into the final with a very strong batting average of 45.30.
The big-hitting South African middle-order batter hit 68 not out from 38 balls in Tuesday’s win over Rajasthan Royals. He has scored 449 runs across this campaign.
The right arm pace bowler is the leading wicket taker for Gujarat Titans in the tournament. He dismissed the dangerous Shimron Hetmyer on Tuesday.
RR Key Players:
The English right-handed opener’s fourth ton of the tournament was another special innings. He finished not-out from 60 balls and struck 10 fours alongside six sixes.
The 25 year old left-arm paceman from West Indies has been very successful for Rajasthan Royals in every game he has played. He has 11 wickets from only six games.
The Indian spinner comes into the final sharing top spot in the race for the Purple Cap with Wanindu Hasaranga. However, he has gone wicketless in his last two appearances.
GT vs RR Team Info:
GT Team Updates:
- Gujarat has been one of the most dominant team of this season who finished on the top of points table.
- Hardik has found his form which is gonna be a crucial thing for them.
- Gujarat has been a team to beat in this season and most likely favourites of the cup.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- David Miller was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Shami and Yash Dayal will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Updates:
- After Prasidh Krishna and Obed McCoy tied down RCB to 157 for 8, Jos Buttler unfurled a special knock – 106* off 60 – to drive Rajasthan Royals to their first IPL final since 2008.
- With that, Buttler now has five IPL centuries – on par with Virat Kohli and one behind Chris Gayle.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal showed he meant business in the very first over, when he sent a length ball from Mohammed Sirajs over, he gave momentum.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Alzarri Joseph, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Sai Sudharsan, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vijay Shankar, Pradeep Sangwan, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Abhinav Manohar, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Obed McCoy, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Sen, Shubham Garhwal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Daryl Mitchell, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Corbin Bosch, Karun Nair, Jimmy Neesham, Rassie van der-Dussen, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.