GT vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 23rd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-23 Prediction
Match: GT vs RR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 16 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India.
Matches Played 03
GT Won 03
RR Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, W, W
W, W, L, W, L
GT vs RR Dream11 Prediction:
- Shubman Gill has been in sparkling form so far in the IPL 2023 and is entering this game after scoring impressive 67 runs off just 49 balls. He is currently 5th in the race for the orange cap, scoring 183 runs in 4 games. Whereas Mohit Sharma was their star with the ball against Punjab Kings, taking 2 wickets in his quota of 4 overs, conceding only 18 runs.
- Rajasthan Royals has been led by Jos Butler. He is currently third in the orange cap race as of date, scoring 204 in 4 games and is entering the game after scoring his third fifty of the competition. On the other hand, experienced Indian spinner – Ravichandran Ashwin was their star with the ball against CSK, taking 2 wickets in his 4 overs and conceded only 25 runs.
- Yuzvendra Chahal has taken 10 wickets in 4 games and we predict him to take over 2 wickets in Match 23 against RR.
GT vs RR Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The teams batting second have won more T20 games, which will undoubtedly encourage both the captains to bowl first after winning the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be hot and humid with the humidity peeking around 32% while the temperature is expected to between 28 to 32 degrees during the match hours.
At Narendra Modi Stadium Pitch, batsmen will get the required assistance off this track. Historically, this wicket has slowed down but in recent games, allowing the batsmen to even post a total of 190+ and even chase them down. Lastly, spinners will be key in taking wickets in the middle overs, we can even witness them being handed the ball in the powerplay.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 21
Matches won batting first: 08
Matches won bowling first: 12
Average 1st Inns scores: 163
GT vs RR Team NEWS:
GT Team News:
Mohit Sharma made a huge impact in the last game and is expected to secure his place in the starting XI. Moreover, David Miller will be once again providing the batting depth alongside Rahul Tewatia and Rashid Khan.
RR Team News:
Devdutt Padikkal took his place in the starting XI in place of Riyan Parag and the latter is likely to warm the bench again in the upcoming game. Moreover, Kiwi pacer – Trent Boult is most likely to return after a niggle for Match 23 as well, which could mean that Sandeep Sharma will be placed on the bench.
2. Wriddhiman Saha(WK)
3. Sai Sudharsan
4. Hardik Pandya(C)
5. David Miller
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. Alzarri Joseph
9. Mohammed Shami
10. Mohit Sharma
11. Joshua Little
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Devdutt Padikkal
4. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Dhruv Jurel
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
8. Jason Holder
9. Kuldeep Sen
10. Sandeep Sharma
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
GT vs RR Team Combo:
GT Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rashid-Khan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Devdutt Padikkal will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sanju Samson and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sandeep Sharma and Kuldeep Sen will lead the pace attack of his team.
There is no doubt that in stating that the best teams IPL 2023 are going to lock horns in Ahmedabad on Sunday, competing for a potential top spot in the points table. Not only both these teams have quality finishers and top order batsmen but their spin bowlers can prove to be the x-factor. Which is just why predict Rajasthan Royals to beat Gujarat Titans in Match 23.
Gujarat Titans have a 100% chance to win this match
Rajasthan Royals have a 0% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
Having taken 9 wickets so far in the IPL 2023 season,, Khan is amongst the leading bowlers contesting for the purple cap. Moreover, he is entering Match 23 on the back of 1 wicket and 26 runs in 4 overs, against Punjab Kings.
Currently in the form of his life, Gill is crucial for GT to get off to a good start. He has already smashed multiple half centuries in this edition and will be keen in fighting for the orange cap.
Having got first chance in the last game, Mohit Sharma took it with hands taking 2 wickets and by giving just 18 runs. There is no doubt that this right-arm medium fast will be crucial in taking wickets in the middle overs, supporting Rashid Khan.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Pradeep Sangwan, Vijay Shankar, Odeon Smith, Jayant Yadav
While Yadav and Sangwan can be brought in if the Titans are in dire need of an extra bowler. Whereas Smith comes into play if David Miller isn’t used or an overseas bowler picks up an untimely injury. Whereas Vijay Shankar will be the ideal replacement if GT’s batting order collapses
Having shown just how willing he is to defend his orange cap this season, Butler ahs already scoring three half centuries and is undoubtedly the best batsmen for RR so far in the tournament, slamming more than 200 runs in 4 games.
He has not only been economical for RR but has even taken 10 wickets in 4 games. Moreover, he is entering Match 23 after taking 2 wickets against CSK. Plus the wicket in Ahmedabad is more likely to assist Chahal in troubling the right handers even more as he can spin the ball in both directions.
While the spotlight has been on Chahal, Ashwin too has been impressive with the ball. In the previous game, he took 2 wickets and conceded team lowest – 25 runs against CSK.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Joe Root, Sandeep Sharma, Riyan Parag, Adam Zampa
Joe Root can be a solid batting option if RR lose wickets early on against Shami and Joseph. Moreover, Parag can come into play to provide a quality end to their batting innings. Whereas Sharma and Zampa are both experienced bowling options who can come into the game as per the nature of the wicket.
GT vs RR Team Forms:
GT Team Form:
The reigning champions have won 3 of their 4 games so far and have only last in unimaginable fashion against KKR. Safe to say, to beat this side, their opponents needs to be at their very best.
RR Team Form:
They have won 3 of their four games in IPL 2023 wherein their last win game against CSK by 3 runs wherein Sandeep Sharma managed to hold off MS Dhoni and Ravindra Jadeja to help RR reach 6 points.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Alzarri Joseph, Mohammed Shami, Mohit Sharma, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Noor Ahmad, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Vijay Shankar, Dasun Shanaka, Abhinav Manohar, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Yash Dayal, Darshan Nalkande
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Dhruv Jurel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jason Holder, Kuldeep Sen, Sandeep Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, KC Cariappa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Riyan Parag, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Joe Root, Kuldip Yadav, Navdeep Saini, Trent Boult, Adam Zampa.