GT vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 62nd IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-62 Prediction
Match: GT vs SRH Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 15 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India
Matches Played 02
GT Won 01
SRH Won 01
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, W, L, W
L, W, L, W, L
GT vs SRH Dream11 Prediction:
- Shubman Gill made only six runs in the last match but is the fourth leading run scorer in the tournament. He is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Rashid Khan has 23 wickets in the 2023 IPL and he is well worth backing as Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker in this match.
- With 11 half-centuries across his IPL career, Rahul Tripathi is a strong choice for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer in this game. Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been accurate throughout the campaign and he is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid Khan was the star of the show in spite of finishing on the losing side on Friday. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
In spite of being asked to bat first in their last game at this venue, Gujarat Titans still won by 56 runs. However, we predict that both teams will want to field first ahead of this match.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will have been in the low 40s ahead of the start of the game and will remain in the high 30s during this match even after sunset.
The average first innings score at this venue this season is 187 and we would not be surprised to see whichever team bats first post a total of 200+.
IPL Records and Stats at Narendra Modi Stadium
Total matches: 10
Matches won batting first: 06
Matches won bowling first: 04
Average 1st Inns scores: 160
Average 2nd Inns scores: 137
Highest total recorded
234/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs NZ
Lowest total recorded
66/10 (12.1 Ov) by NZ vs IND
Highest score chased
166/3 (17.5 Ov) by IND vs ENG
Lowest score defended
107/7 (20 Ov) by WIW vs INDW
GT Team News:
There were no changes for Gujarat Titans ahead of their defeat to Mumbai Indians at the Wankhede Stadium on Friday and we expect the team management to react to that defeat with calm heads. Gujarat Titans have played some of the best cricket this season and we anticipate the same team to be selected in this match.
SRH Team News:
On a dry pitch at Eden Gardens, Sunrisers Hyderabad chose to make only one change ahead of their last game with Vaibhav Arora dropping out and Anukul Roy coming in. There are no new injuries for Sunrisers Hyderabad ahead of this match.
2. S Gill/A Manohar
3. Hardik Pandya(C)
4. Vijay Shankar
5. David Miller
6. Rahul Tewatia
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Noor Ahmad
10. Mohit Sharma
11. Alzarri Joseph
1. Abhishek Sharma
2. Anmolpreet Singh(WK)
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
6. Glenn Phillips(WK)
7. Abdul Samad
8. Mayank Markande
9. Fazal Haq
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
11. T Natarajan
Players H2H Battle:
H Brook against R Khan
06 balls 03 runs 03 Dismissal
G Phillips against A Joseph
43 balls 74 runs 02 Dismissal
G Phillips against O Smith
16 balls 21 runs 02 Dismissal
H Klaasen against A Joseph
30 balls 43 runs 02 Dismissal
M Wade against A Markram
08 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
A Markram against H Pandya
14 balls 20 runs 01 Dismissal
A Markram against R Khan
30 balls 28 runs 01 Dismissal
O Smith against M Jansen
08 balls 13 runs 01 Dismissal
A Sharma against R Khan
23 balls 47 runs 01 Dismissal
M Agarwal against R Tewatia
16 balls 34 runs 01 Dismissal
M Agarwal against R Khan
18 ball 20 runs 01 Dismissal
S Gill against B Kumar
39 balls 35 runs 01 Dismissal
S Gill against U Malik
11 balls 21 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against A Rashid
29 balls 46 runs 01 Dismissal
D Miller against U Malik
13 ball 13 runs 01 Dismissal
H Pandya against B Kumar
12 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
H Pandya against U Malik
18 balls 28 runs 01 Dismissal
R Tripathi against R Khan
15 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
GT Team Info –
- Wriddhiman Saha and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Abhinav Manohar will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and Vijay Shankar will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujarat Titans as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
SRH Team Info –
- Abhishek Sharma and Anmolpreet Singh will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Heinrich Klaasen will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heinrich Klaasen is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Glenn Phillips will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Aiden Markram and Mayank Markande will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and T Natarajan will lead the pace attack of his team.
We expect to see a much improved performance from Gujarat Titans in this match after they were outplayed by Mumbai Indians on Friday evening. Fortunately for the Titans, they are up against the Sunrisers who have failed to really get going during this campaign. Sometimes, when a team is on the verge of elimination, they suddenly start playing at a higher level but we expect the bowling attack of Gujarat Titans to be too strong. Our prediction is for Gujarat Titans to win.
Gujarat Titans have a 75% chance to win this match
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 25% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
the right-handed opener is averaging 43.18 in IPL 2023 so far and needs 14 more runs to make his highest total in an IPL campaign.
the left-handed South African has long been one of the best upper-middle-order batters in white ball cricket. He hit 41 runs from 26 balls in the last game.
the Afghan spinner produced a brilliant performance against Mumbai Indians. He took 4-30 before hitting 79 not out from 32 balls with the bat.
GT Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mohit Sharma, Sai Kishore, Sai Sudharsan, Shivam Mavi, Srikar Bharat
Mohit Sharma was in the team during the fielding innings against Mumbai Indians and dismissed Vishnu Vinod. Srikar Bharat has a top score of 78 not out in the IPL.
as one of only two players for Sunrisers Hyderabad to have hit 250+ runs this season, the right-hander does bring some form into this match.
the South African keeper-batter has been the most impressive batter for this side in this campaign. He will be looking to add to his average of 43.67 in the tournament.
the experienced right-arm quick bowler has taken 10+ wickets in only two of the last five IPLs. However, he needs only one wicket in this game to bring up double figures for this season
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Sanvir Singh, Marco Jansen, Mayank Dagar, Vivrant Sharma, Nitish Kumar Reddy
Kumar Reddy is a young batting all-rounder who has patiently waited for his chance in the tournament. Sanvir Singh is an attacking batter who does not waste balls at the crease
GT Team Form:
Although Gujarat Titans have now lost two of their last four matches, their two victories during this run were both by large margins.
SRH Team Form:
Sunrisers Hyderabad have not won back to back games for seven matches and were easily beaten by Lucknow Super Giants on Saturday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Gujarat Titans (GT) Squad:
Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Shubman Gill, Abhinav Manohar, Hardik Pandya(C), Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Mohammed Shami, Noor Ahmad, Mohit Sharma, Alzarri Joseph, Sai Sudharsan, Shivam Mavi, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Odean Smith, Yash Dayal, Darshan Nalkande, Joshua Little, Urvil Patel, Jayant Yadav, Dasun Shanaka.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Abhishek Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Glenn Phillips(WK), Abdul Samad, Mayank Markande, Fazal Haq, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T Natarajan, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Mayank Dagar, Vivrant Sharma, Marco Jansen, Mayank Agarwal, Harry Brook, Akeal Hosein, Upendra Yadav(WK), Kartik Tyagi, Adil Rashid, Umran Malik, Samarth Vyas.