GUJ-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Gujarat Giants vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Women
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 08 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-6
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
GUJ-W vs RCB-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Sophia Dunkley has a strike-rate of 117.68 in WT20Is and is one of the most exciting young players in the game. She is a strong choice for Gujarat Giants’ highest run scorer in this clash. Kim Garth took 5-36 against UP Warriorz and we are backing her to be Gujarat Giants’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Smriti Mandhana has impressed at the top of the order in the tournament and the skipper is our pick for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Gujarat Giants. Preeti Bose took a wicket on this pitch on Monday and the spinner is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Kim Garth was a class above all the other bowlers in Sunday’s game and we recommend backing her to take over 1.5 wickets in Match 6.
GUJ-W vs RCB-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be clear skies throughout this game on Wednesday evening in Mumbai. It will be warm with the temperature likely to be over 30 degrees in this match.
This is a good batting wicket at the Brabourne Stadium and we expect a par score to be over 190 in this game. There will be bounce, pace and turn from this pitch.
Mumbai Indians won by nine wickets with 34 balls remaining by batting second at this venue on Monday. We predict both captains to want to field first in this clash.
GUJ-W vs RCB-W TEAM NEWS:
GUJ-W Team News:
As expected, skipper Beth Mooney, who rolled her ankle in the opening game defeat against Mumbai Indians in WPL 2023, was not fit to lead the side on Sunday and we doubt she will be ready for this match either. Sophia Dunkley came in and will be an important part at the top of the order.
RCB-W Team News:
There was one change for Royal Challengers Bangalore from their opening game defeat to Delhi Capitals with 30 year old leg-spinner Sobhana Asha dropping out and 20 year old off-spinning all-rounder Shreyanka Patil coming in to the XI.
GUJ-W vs RCB-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Sophia Dunkley
3. Harleen Deol
4. Annabel Sutherland
5. Sushma Verma(WK)
6. Ashleigh Gardner
7. Dayalan Hemalatha
8. Sneh Rana(C)
9. Kim Garth
10. Tanuja Kanwer
11. Mansi Joshi
2. Sophie Devine
3. Disha Kasat
4. Ellyse Perry
5. Heather Knight
6. Richa Ghosh(WK)
7. Kanika Ahuja
8. Shreyanka Patil
9. Preeti Bose
10. Megan Schutt
11. R Singh Thakur
GUJ-W vs RCB-W Team Updates:
GUJ-W Team Updates –
- Sabbhineni Meghana and Sophia Dunkley will probably open the inning.
- Harleen Deol will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Annabel Sutherland and Sushma Verma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sneh Rana will lead the Gujarat Giants Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Sushma Verma will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Giants Women.
- Sneh Rana and Ashleigh Gardner will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Mansi Joshi and Tanuja Kanwer will lead the pace attack of her team.
RCB-W Team Updates –
- Smriti Mandhana and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning.
- Disha Kasat will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ellyse Perry and Heather Knight will handle the middle-order batting.
- Heather Knight is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the RCB-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB-W.
- Megan Schutt and Preeti Bose will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Preeti Bose was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Neither team is particularly high on confidence after either heavy defeats or losing from a very healthy position. However, both sides have some brilliant players and it will not take much, with either bat or ball to turn their season’s around. Looking at the line-ups, we think that in Kim Garth Gujarat Giants have a top bowler full of energy. We expect her to be a key player and are backing the Giants to win this match.
Gujarat Giants are favarites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
GUJ-W Key Players:
Sophia Dunkley –
The English top order T20 batter came into the team and hit two boundaries at the DY Patil Stadium on Sunday. She is a very talented and exciting to watch top order player.
Ashleigh Gardner –
The Australian all-rounder is yet to combine her batting and bowling talents in the same game but has contributed with bat and ball already.
Kim Garth –
The former Irish all-rounder who changed allegiance to Australia last year and became the second player to take a five-wicket haul in the tournament on Sunday.
RCB-W Key Players:
The left-handed opener has got in twice in the competition but is yet to bring up a half-century. She has hit 11 boundaries from two games so far.
Ellyse Perry –
The Australian all-rounder has made scores of 31 and 13 from her two innings in the tournament but is yet to take a wicket.
Preeto Bose –
The 30 year old left-arm spinner took the only wicket of the innings against Mumbai Indians, dismissing Yastika Bhatia lbw at this venue.
DC-W vs UP-W Team Form:
GUJ-W Team Form –
It is two defeats from two games so far for the Giants although they really should have got over the winning line in their last match.
RCB-W Team Form –
Royal Challengers Bangalore have been well beaten, by 60 runs and nine wickets, in their opening two matches of the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
GUJ-W vs RCB-W SQUAD:
Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W):
Sabbhineni Meghana, Sophia Dunkley, Harleen Deol, Annabel Sutherland, Sushma Verma(WK), Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sneh Rana(C), Kim Garth, Tanuja Kanwer, Mansi Joshi, Beth Mooney(WK), Ashwani Kumari, Parunika Sisodia, Georgia Wareham, Shabnam Shakil, Monica Patel, Hurley Gala
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana(C), Sophie Devine, Disha Kasat, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh(WK), Kanika Ahuja, Shreyanka Patil, Preeti Bose, Megan Schutt, Renuka Singh Thakur, Indrani Roy(WK), Erin Burns, Komal Zanzad, Sobhana Asha, Poonam Nanasaheb Khemnar, Sahana Pawar, Dane Van Niekerk