GUJ-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Gujarat Giants vs UP Warriors Women
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 20 Mar, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-17
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
GUJ-W vs UP-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Laura Wolvaardt hit another half-century in Saturday’s clash with Royal Challengers Bangalore and we are backing the right-handed opener to top score for Gujarat Giants in this match. Kim Garth has taken nine wickets across the tournament and she is our pick for Gujarat Giants’ top wicket taker against UP Warriorz.
- Alyssa Healy has hit 194 runs in the WPL and the Australian opener is our tip for the highest run scorer for UP Warriorz against Gujarat Giants. With the ball, Sophie Ecclestone took 3-15 in Saturday’s victory and she is a very strong choice to be the top wicket taker in this game.
- Sophie Ecclestone has been in brilliant form in this campaign. The spinner is well worth backing to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
GUJ-W vs UP-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
This game will take place across the afternoon with plenty of sunshine in between some short cloudy spells. The temperature will be above 29 degrees throughout.
This remains a good batting wicket with plenty of pace in the pitch. Both teams could well make totals of over 190 in this match.
Gujarat Giants won the toss at this venue on Saturday and chose to bat before losing the game. As a result, we predict that both sides will want to field first in this clash.
GUJ-W vs UP-W TEAM NEWS:
GUJ-W Team News:
Top order batter Sabbhineni Meghana came back into the team on Saturday ahead of the clash with Royal Challengers Banaglore with bowler Mansi Joshi sitting out. Although the additional batter strategy did not work in Match 16, we expect the Giants to be unchanged.
UP-W Team News:
19 year old batting all-rounder Shweta Sehrawat was left out of the UP Warriorz XI on Saturday with Parshavi Chopra coming into the side. Although Chopra recorded figures of 0-35, we expect to see an unchanged team for this match against Gujarat Giants.
GUJ-W vs UP-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Laura Wolvaardt
3. Sabbhineni Meghana
4. Ashleigh Gardner
5. Dayalan Hemalatha
6. Harleen Deol
7. Sushma Verma(WK)
8. Kim Garth
9. Ashwani Kumari
10. Sneh Rana(C)
11. Tanuja Kanwer
2. Devika Vaidya
3. K P Navgire
4. Tahlia McGrath
5. Grace Harris
6. Deepti Sharma
7. Sophie Ecclestone
8. Simran Shaikh
9. Parshavi Chopra
10. Anjali Sarwani
11. R Gayakwad
GUJ-W vs UP-W Team Updates:
GUJ-W Team Updates –
- Sophia Dunkley and Laura Wolvaardt will probably open the inning.
- Laura Wolvaardt was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sabbhineni Meghana will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Dayalan Hemalatha will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ashleigh Gardner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sneh Rana will lead the Gujarat Giants Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Sushma Verma will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Giants Women.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Sneh Rana will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Ashleigh Gardner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tanuja Kanwer will lead the pace attack of her team.
UP-W Team Updates –
- Alyssa Healy and Devika Vaidya will probably open the inning.
- K P Navgire will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tahlia McGrath and Grace Harris will handle the middle-order batting.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the UP Warriorz Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for UP Warriorz Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sophie Ecclestone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anjali Sarwani will lead the pace attack of her team.
With the tournament group stage coming to a close, there are only three more clashes after this before the play-offs begin. As a result, we should all be ready for some crucial and exciting games over the next few days. Gujarat Giants have some brilliant players but their recent form is poor. Whereas UP Warriorz just beat Mumbai Indians and in Sophie Ecclestone have one of the most consistent wicket taking spinners in cricket. We are predicting a victory for UP Warriorz.
UP Warriorz are favorites to beat Gujarat Giants.
GUJ-W Key Players:
Laura Wolvaardt –
the South African’s fine form continues and she hit another nine fours and two sixes in Saturday’s clash with Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Sneh Rana –
the off-spinner has stepped up during the tournament to take on the captaincy after the injury to Beth Mooney. She has picked up a wicket in each of her last three matches.
Kim Garth –
the Australian international dismissed Sophie Devine who was on 99 in Saturday’s fixture. She has been the most dangerous bowler for the Giants during the competition.
UP-W Key Players:
Alyssa Healy –
the captain has had a good WPL 2023 season so far but missed out in the last two games. She will be desperate to make a big score in this match.
Grace Harris –
the 29 year old all-rounder is averaging 72.00 across this competition. She hit 59 not out in the last clash with Gujarat Giants.
Sophie Ecclestone –
the English left-arm spinner regularly finishes at the top of the wicket takers list in tournaments. She is joint top of the list in the WPL at this point.
GUJ-W vs UP-W Team Form:
GUJ-W Team Form –
Gujarat Giants have lost three of their last four matches in the tournament, a run which sees them need a certain selection of results to qualify for the play-offs.
UP-W Team Form –
UP Warriorz had lost three of their previous four matches before becoming the first team to beat Mumbai Indians on Saturday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
GUJ-W vs UP-W SQUAD:
Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W):
Sophia Dunkley, Laura Wolvaardt, Sabbhineni Meghana, Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha, Harleen Deol, Sushma Verma(WK), Kim Garth, Ashwani Kumari, Sneh Rana(C), Tanuja Kanwer, Mansi Joshi, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Parunika Sisodia, Shabnam Shakil, Monica Patel, Hurley Gala
UP Warriorz Women (UP-W):
Alyssa Healy(WK)(C), Devika Vaidya, K P Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Grace Harris, Deepti Sharma, Sophie Ecclestone, Simran Shaikh, Parshavi Chopra, Anjali Sarwani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Soppadhandi Yashasree, Shabnim Ismail, Shweta Sehrawat, Laxmi Yadav(WK), Shivali Shinde(WK), Lauren Bell