GUY vs JAM Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: GUY vs JAM CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 12 September, 23:59 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Captain Nicholas Pooran smashed 75 not out from 39 balls including 11 boundaries on Saturday afternoon. He is a good bet for Guyana’s highest run scorer in this match. Gudakesh Motie has taken 8 wickets from his last four games and is our recommendation for Amazon Warriors’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Kennar Lewis hit 2 sixes in Saturday’s defeat for Jamaica Tallawahs. He is worth backing as Jamaica’s highest run scorer. With the ball, Miguel Pretorius took another wicket and now has 16 in the tournament. He is our tip for Jamaica’s top wicket taker on Sunday evening.
- The wicket of Nicholas Pooran will be critical in this match and we expect Miguel Pretorius to be the lead Jamaica bowler who will be desperate to dismiss him. Pooran is our recommendation for the Player of The Match Award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The last four games at the competition have all seen one team hit a score over 160. The economy rates of bowlers have gone up as a result.
Both teams prefer to bat first in the tournament. We predict that whichever captain who wins the toss will choose to bat first.
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, W, W, L, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
GUY Team News:
- Wicket-keeper Anthony Bramble came in for his second appearance of the Caribbean Premier League 2021 and we expect him to retain his place in this reverse fixture against Jamaica Tallawahs. Amazon Warriors could well be coming into form at an opportune moment.
JAM Team News:
- Kirk McKenzie has made the opening berth alongside Kennar Lewis his own over the last four games. Although he has not scored more than 28 in an innings, he has released Lewis to tee-off at the top of the order. Migael Pretorius continues to be a consistent wicket taker.
Who will win today match: GUY vs JAM CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
It will be very interesting to see how the teams perform against the same opposition from only 24 hours earlier. Nicholas Pooran dominated with the bat in Saturday’s game and we expect his Guyana Amazon Warriors to be on the winning side on Sunday also.
GUY Key Players:
JAM Key Players:
The opening wicket-keeper batsman now has 259 runs in the tournament and has hit exactly 20 fours and 20 sixes.
The Pakistan all-rounder had an off-day on Saturday but has been very impressive across the competition.
The South African pace bowler was a little expensive in the last match but as usual, chipped in with a dismissal.
GUY Team Form:
- Guyana Amazon Warriors have won their last two games and are peaking at the right time in the 2021 CPL.
JAM Team Form:
- Before Saturday’s defeat, the Tallawahs had won consecutive matches. Their confidence will have taken a dip but they are still playing good cricket.
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
Andre Russell, Shakib Al Hasan, Carlos Brathwaite, Rovman Powell, Haider Ali, Chadwick Walton, Fidel Edwards, Qais Ahmad, Jason Mohammed, Migael Pretorius, Kennar Lewis, Ibrahim Zadran, Veerasammy Permaul, Joshua James, Kirk McKenzie, Ryan Persaud, Abhijai Mansingh.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. St Kitts v Barbados Royals
BAR 160-8 STK 163-8
Pacer – 12
Spinner – 3
Smit Patel – 54(48)
Chris Gayle – 42(39)
Dwayne Bravo – 4/26(4)
Nyeem Young – 3/26(4)
Raymon Reifer – 2/34(3)
Van Meekeren – 2/36(4)
2. Guyana Amazon Warriors v St Lucia Kings
STK 149-7 GUY 98-10
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 4
Roston Chase – 85(50)
Nicholas Pooran – 41(26)
Odean Smith – 31(18)*
Jeavor Royal – 3/19(4)
Romario Shepherd – 3/21(4)
Odean Smith – 3/22(4)
Obed McCoy – 2/19(3)
Kesrick Williams – 2/7(3)
3. St Kitts v Jamaica Tallawahs
JT 166-8 STK 169-4
Pacer – 12
Spinner – 0
Sherfane Rutherford – 56(26)*
Evin Lewis – 39(27)
Fabian Allen – 30(12)*
Dwayne Bravo – 3/25(4)
Van Meekeren – 2/27(4)
Dominic Drakes – 2/40(4)
4. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Trinbago Knight Riders
TKR 138-9 GUY 138-9
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 9
Colin Munro – 32(28)
Ravi Rampaul – 4/29(4)
Romario Shepherd – 3/24(3+1M)
Mohammad Hafeez – 3/18(4)
Sunil Narine – 2/9(4)
Pacer – 45
Spinner – 15
Batting First – 154
Batting Second – 142
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SKN:
[email protected] Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SLK:
Player Form Sheet:
Saint Lucia Kings:
St Kitts and Nevis Patroits:
Top Team Batsmens:
Chandrapaul Hemraj, Brandon King and Nicholas Pooran are our tips for the top batsmen for Guyana Amazon Warriors. Pooran was very impressive on Saturday.
For Jamaica Tallawahs, we are backing Kennar Lewis, Andre Russell, Shamarh Brooks with the bat. Lewis is the main threat at the top of the order.
Top Team Bowlers:
Imran Tahir, Naveen-ul-Haq and Gudakesh Motie are our bowling tips for Guyana Amazon Warriors. Motie has been in excellent form in recent games.
Jamaica Tallawahs’ top bowlers are Migael Pretorius, Andre Russell and Imad Wasim. Pretorius is still in the running for the top wicket taking bowler of the tournament.
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.