GUY vs SKN Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: GUY vs SKN CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 14 September, 11:59 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Romario Shepherd smashed 72 from 31 balls for Guyana Amazon Warriors on Sunday, he had previously hit only 36 runs from 6 innings in the tournament. Our tip for Warriors’ highest run scorer in this semi-final is Chandrapaul Hemraj. With the ball, Romario Shepherd took 3-31 and is our tip for their top wicket taker against the Patriots.
- With qualification secured, Evin Lewis was rested for the final group stage game. We are backing the opener to be the highest run scorer for the Patriots in this match. Dominic Drakes has taken 13 wickets in the competition and is worth backing as their top wicket taker in this knockout fixture.
- After his heroics on Sunday, Romario Shepherd is likely to be full of confidence in this game. We expect him to go head to head with Dwayne Bravo for the Player of The Match Award. The influential St Kitts and Nevis captain is our tip to take the award.
Live Streaming: The match can be watched live on Sky Cricket in the UK. Star Sports will show live coverage in India with Fox Sports having the rights in Australia. Willow TV show the games in USA.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The wicket has continued to take more spin as the tournament has progressed. This should favour the bowlers with the most variety and those who can execute slow balls the most successfully.
Guyana Amazon Warriors love to bat first and post a big target for the opposition to chase. We predict that St Kitts and Nevis Patriots will be in the field for the first half of this semi-final.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, W, L, L, L
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ❌
GUY Team News:
- We expect to see Anthony Bramble continue with the wicket-keeping gloves for this game. The Warriors have won both matches since he came back into the side and the team now looks well balanced. Romario Shepherd could well be promoted up the order again after his batting heroics on Sunday.
SKN Team News:
- Openers Evin Lewis and Devon Thomas will return to the side in this game to make the St Kitts and Nevis Patriots line-up look back to its best. Although they have lost four of their last five games, Guyana will be nervous about facing Dwayne Bravo’s team.
Who will win today match: GUY vs SKN CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Considering their recent form, this should be an easy win for Guyana Amazon Warriors. However, St Kitts and Nevis Patriots have been a momentum side throughout the tournament and are back to full strength. We are predicting a semi-final victory for the Patriots.
GUY Key Players:
SKN Key Players:
The big hitting opener has hit 343 runs in the 2021 CPL and is second only to Roston Chase in the highest run scorers.
It is no surprise that St Kitts and Nevis Patriots worst results of the campaign came in the games where Bravo was injured. He should be back bowling in this semi-final.
The Patriots top wicket taker in the tournament. He has taken 13 wickets and missed only one game.
GUY Team Form:
- The Warriors are full of confidence after beating St Lucia Kings and Jamaica Tallawahs twice in their last group stage games.
SKN Team Form:
- The Patriots form is very poor at the moment, however you can not underestimate the importance of Dwayne Bravo being back in the side and bowling.
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots:
Evin Lewis, Devon Thomas(w), Chris Gayle(c), Andre McCarthy, Sherfane Rutherford, Asif Ali, Fabian Allen, Colin Archibald, Naseem Shah, Paul van Meekeren, Fawad Ahmed, Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo, Dominic Drakes, Sheldon Cottrell, Rayad Emrit, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Joshua Da Silva.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. St Kitts v Trinbago Knight Riders
SRK 147-7 TKR 150-6
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 5
Keiron Pollard – 51(22)
Joshua De Silva – 50(45)
Ali Khan – 3/19(4)
Isuru Udana – 2/28(4)
Fawad Ahmed – 2/16(4)
2. Guyana Amazon Warriors v Jamaica Tallawahs
GUY 142-7 JT 128-10
Pacer – 10
Spinner – 7
Romania Shepherd – 72(31)*
Romario Shepherd – 3/31(4)
Odean Smith – 3/20(4)
Imran Tahir – 2/0(2)
3. St Lucia v Barbados Royals
SLZ 190-6 BR 191-2
Pacer – 5
Spinner – 1
Roston Chase – 56(38)
Rakheem Cornwall – 40(26)
Andre Fletcher – 31(18)
Roston Chase – 1/35(3+1M)
4. Trinbago Knight Riders v St Kitts
TKR 159-7 STK 160-2
Pacer – 6
Spinner – 3
Evin Lewis – 102(52)*
Colin Munro – 47(34)
Chris Gayle – 35(18)
Jos Russ Jaggesar – 3/32(4)
Dominic Drakes – 3/33(4)
Pacer – 29
Spinner – 16
Batting First – 158
Batting Second – 158
Players Form @Warner Park & H2H Stats:
GUY@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against SKN:
SKN@Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against GUY:
Player Form Sheet:
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
St Kitts and Nevis Patroits:
Top Team Batsmens:
Mohammad Hafeez, Chandrapaul Hemraj and Nicholas Pooran are our tips to be the top batsmen for Guyana Amazon Warriors. Pooran is the top run scorer for the franchise in the competition.
For St Kitts and Nevis Patriots, our recommendations are Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle and Devon Thomas with the bat. Lewis is still very much in the running for the highest run scorer in the 2021 CPL
Top Team Bowlers:
The top bowlers for Guyana Amazon Warriors are Imran Tahir, Naveen-ul-Haq and Romario Shepherd. All three are expert bowlers in this format.
We are backing Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell and Dominic Drakes for St Kitts and Nevis Patriots with the ball. Bravo has returned to the side but is yet to bowl again since his injury
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the playing 11 is out.