GUY vs TKR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: GUY vs TKR CPL T20 Prediction
Time: 26 August, 07:30 PM (IST)
Venue: Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
- We will back Kieron Pollard as the top batter from Trinbago Knight Riders. The skipper delivered a few match winning performances against Australia and will be keen to do the same here as well. If it matters, he won player of the series in the last edition.
- Sunil Narine is a top choice to be Trinbago Knight Riders’ top bowler. Narine has played almost every T20 league and proven his worth by delivering astounding performances. In T20Is , he is very hard to score off which gives him an opportunity to pick wickets in clusters.
- Nicolas Pooran can be backed as the top scorer from Guyana Amazon Warriors. While Pooran has not been in good form of late, he is a match winner on his day.
Live Streaming: Sky Sports will broadcast the CPL 2021 matches in the United Kingdom while WillowTV will show the tournament in the USA. Caribbean region is covered by SportsMax TV.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Wickets in West Indies are generally good for batting, pretty flat, with consistent bounce. Batsmen are going to enjoy on the surface. The new ball might do a bit but the movement should fade away pretty quickly.
The wickets are generally good for batting thus teams may look to bat first.
L, W, W W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, W W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
GUY Team News:
Guyana Amazon Warriors have retained almost all their players from the previous edition. However, players like Ross Taylor and Chris Green won’t be there. One of Mohammad Hafeez or Shoaib Malik will play in the middle order.
TKR Team News:
Trinbago Knight Riders have added Yasir Shah while dropped Sikandar Raza from their squad.
C & VC Options for SL:
Who will win today match: GUY vs TKR CPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Trinbago Knight Riders will start as favourites, no doubt. They have a formidable team at disposal and will be very hard to beat. In the last season, the champions won the competition without losing a single game.
GUY Key Players:
The southpaw is one of the key members of this set up. While his recent performance have not been great, there is no doubt that he is a match winner on his day. Pooran played a pivotal role on Guyana’s journey to the semi final in the previous season and he would be looking to do the same this year as well.
Another destructive player who can decimate a bowling attack. Just like Pooran, Hetmyer’s recent performances have not been satisfactory but this is a format which gives Hetmyer freedom to play his natural game.
Tahir was Guyana’s highest wicket-taker in the last season with 15 wickets in 11 games. Tahir is a veteran in this format and will play a key role in Guyana’s campaign.
TKR Key Players:
Not much need to be said what Pollard can do on his day. Pollard has been in good form of late, having played few match winning knocks in IPL and series against Australia. He was the Man of the Series in the last season.
Another match winner for Trinbago. Narine has been the nemesis for batsmen over the years due to his outstanding skills with the ball. He is a more than handy batsman as well.
The destructive batsman can decimate any attack. He will be looking for a good start to the CPL 2021.
GUY Team Form:
- Guyana reached the semi finals in the last season.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors themselves boast of an equally destructive batting lineup. Nicolas Pooran, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer can tear away any bowling attack while the likes of Mohammad Hafeez and Shoaib Malik provides stability in the batting. The bowling is not quite of the quality of Trinbago but Kevin Sinclair, Romario Shepherd, Imran Tahir and Naveen Ul Haq are no mug with the ball either.
TKR Team Form:
- Trinbago Knight Riders won the CPL in the last season.
- Trinbago Knight Riders looks a real force with a power-packed unit at their disposal. They have the services of some of the best West Indian talent in their team. Their batting looks brutal with Colin Munro, Kieron Pollard, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons forming a formidable lineup. The batting is backed by an equally lethal bowling attack. Ravi Rampaul, Ali Khan are good enough to give any opposition a run for their money. The wickets are likely to offer some turn as well and in Sunil Narine and Yasir Shah, they have the services of two of the best in business.
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Kieron Pollard (c), Denesh Ramdin, Sunil Narine, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Anderson Phillip, Tion Webster, Akeal Hosein, Jayden Seales, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul, Leonardo Julien, Isuru Udana, Yasir Shah, Colin Munro.
+ Ground and Pitch info about
Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis
Last T20 Matches on this Ground:
1. West Indies v Ireland
IRE 138-10 WI 140-1
Pacer – 8
Spinner – 1
Lendon Simmons – 91(40)*
Evin Lewis – 46(25)
Keiron Pollard – 3/17(4)
Dwayne Bravo – 3/19(4)
2. St Kitts v Trinbago Knight Riders
TKR 216-4 STK 216-7
Pacer – 9
Spinner – 2
Lendon Simmons – 90(45)
Carlos Braithwaite – 64(30)
Evin Lewis – 45(21)
Anderson Philip – 3/38(4)
Ali Khan – 2/27(4)
Carlos Braithwaite – 2/48(4)
3. St Kitts v St Lucia
STZ 138-9 STK 143-4
Pacer – 11
Spinner – 2
Evin Lewis – 65(30)
Akeem Jorden – 4/33(4)
Rayad Emrit – 2/29(4)
Pacer – 28
Spinner – 05
Batting First – 164
Batting Second – 166
Players Form @Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Stats:
GUY @ Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against TKR:
TKR @ Warner Park – Basseterre, Saint Kitts And Nevis & H2H Against GUY:
Player Form Sheet:
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
Trinbago Knight Riders:
Make necessary changes if any player absent
*Above GL Team Guide Images for Guide only.
*You can make necessary changes as per your choice.
*Above Team maybe Highly risky so play at your own risk.
*for final team check here in the last 15mins of the match deadline.
*You can also make some other combination by changing 1-2 players with help of Team Guide.
Best of Luck.
> We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the fantasy team once the