Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 01 Jan, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: The Gabba – Brisbane, Australia
HEA vs SIX Dream11 Prediction:
- Colin Munro hit 98 runs from 53 balls in the last game and the New Zealander is well worth backing as Brisbane Heat’s highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. With the ball, Michael Neser has taken seven wickets from four games and he is our tip for Brisbane Heat’s top wicket taker in this match.
- James Vince top scored with 39 runs from 31 balls on Friday and the number three batter is our pick for Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Chris Jordan took 2-25 from four overs against Melbourne Renegades and he is a strong choice for Sydney Sixers’ top wicket taker against Brisbane Heat.
- We are backing the big-hitting and aggressive Colin Munro to hit the most sixes across this game.
HEA vs SIX Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be cloudy throughout this evening match with the humidity levels growing as the game progresses. The temperature will be in the high 20s from start to finish of this fixture.
Any score over 165-170 will be very hard to chase down on this pitch. There will be pace in the wicket but also assistance from the pitch for the quick bowlers.
Teams batting second have had the most success in BBL fixtures at the Gabba with a 51% winning record. We predict that the captains will want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, W, L, L
W, W, W, W, L
HEA vs SIX TEAM NEWS:
HEA Team News:
As expected, bowling all-rounder James Bazley returned to the Brisbane Heat XI for the defeat against Sydney Thunder on Thursday and he looked back to full fitness after his hamstring tightness. Marnus Labuschagne and Usman Khawaja are both again away on international duty with Matt Renshaw also called up.
SIX Team News:
34 year old English pace bowler, Chris Jordan, finally made his first appearance of the season in the win over Melbourne Renegades on Friday and he showed no signs of discomfort in his return from injury. We expect to see the same XI for the Sixers in this match with Sean Abbott likely to be rested again.
HEA vs SIX Pre-Toss LineUps:
HEA vs SIX Team Updates:
HEA Team Updates
- Colin Munro and Max Bryant will probably open the inning.
- Colin Munro is having topmost fantasy points in this series for Heat team, he has looked in brilliant touch.
- Matt Renshaw will bat at the one-down position.
- Sam Billings and Jimmy Peirson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jimmy Peirson will lead the Brisbane Heat as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Brisbane Heat.
- Matthew Kuhnemann and Mitchell Swepson will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Steketee will lead the pace attack of his team.
SIX Team Updates
- Josh Philippe and Kurtis Patterson will probably open the inning.
- James Vince will bat at the one-down position. H
- Moises Henriques and Jordan Silk will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Jackson Bird and Ben Dwarshuis will lead the pace attack of his team.
This New Year’s Day fixture in front of a big crowd in Brisbane should be excellent entertainment. Brisbane Heat have not been in good form but there were signs of encouragement in their last match and we expect them to give Sydney Sixers a good game. However, overall it is the Sixers who have the most quality with bat an ball and we are predicting another Sydney Sixers win.
Sydney Sixers are favorites to beat Brisbane Heat
HEA Key Players:
Colin Munro –
In the last game, he came up only two runs short of becoming the second player to hit a century in the BBL 2022-23. Another score like that in this game will give his team an excellent chance in this match.
James Bazley –
The bowling all-rounder returned to the team with impressive figures of 4-22 against Sydney Thunder. He brings a strike-rate of 13.1 in the tournament.
Michael Neser –
The international pace bowler enjoys bowling at the Gabba and will be a threat in this match. He dismissed Oliver Davies in the last fixture.
SIX Key Players:
James Vince –
Although the Englishman has not yet scored a half-century in this campaign, he has made plenty of consistent scores. He has hit 33, 26 and 39 from his last three innings.
Ben Dwarshuis –
The left-arm pace bowler will be looking forward to bowling on this Gabba wicket. He took 1-18 from his four overs in the last match.
Chris Jordan –
Widely recognised as one of the best T20 pace bowlers over the last five years, Jordan picked up the wickets of Martin Guptill and Peter Handscomb in Friday’s win.
HEA vs SIX Team Forms:
HEA Team Form:
It has been a very poor start to the season for Brisbane Heat with the team picking up only one win, a six wicket victory over Adelaide Strikers in Match 13.
SIX Team Form:
The Scorchers are targeting their fifth win in a row in the tournament. This run of form comes after they lost their previous three BBL games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Brisbane Heat (HEA):
Colin Munro, Max Bryant, Matt Renshaw, Sam Billings(WK), Jimmy Peirson(WK)(C), Ross Whiteley, Michael Neser, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mitchell Swepson, Sam Hain, Usman Khawaja, Spencer Johnson, Sam Heazlett, Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Brown-I, Nathan McSweeney, Jack Wildermuth, Will Prestwidge, Xavier Bartlett
Sydney Sixers (SIX):
Josh Philippe(WK), Kurtis Patterson, James Vince, Moises Henriques(C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Hayden Kerr, Chris Jordan, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Izharullahq Naveed, Nathan Lyon, Josh Kann, Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes, Steven Smith, Sean Abbott, Steve OKeefe, Mickey Edwards, Todd Murphy, Naveen-ul-Haq