HH vs BB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Zim T10 League Match Team and Analysis
Zimbabwe T10 League Match Prediction
Match: HH vs BB Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 20 July, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Zimbabwe T10 League Match
Venue: Harare Sports Club – Harare, Zimbabwe
HH vs BB Preview:
- Sikandar Raza can be backed as the top batter from Bulawayo Braves. The batter has been performing well for Zimbabwe and will be eyeing a good start to the tournament.
- Ewin Lewis can be a good option to back as the top batter from Harare Hurricanes. Lewis is perfect for shorter formats and will be one of the key batters from Harare.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman is not easy to pick and score. In a 10-over game where batters are going after every ball, Mujeeb is likely to pick many wickets. He is our pick for Bulawayo’s top bowler.
TV channels: The tournament will not be televised in India.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the match will be available on the official YouTube channel of the T10 League.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be a clear evening in Harare but the temperature can be a bit uncomfortable for the players at 9 degrees.
The Harare wicket is tailormade for the batters and big runs have been scored here in the previous few matches. Once again, a high-scoring match is on the cards. The tournament format also calls for high boundary-scoring games.
Chasing is always preferred in short games and the captain winning the toss should bowl first.
HH vs BB Team NEWS:
HH Team News:
Shahnawaz Dahani will not be available for the first few games as he is part of the Pakistan squad for the Emerging Asia Cup. The team though has many other match winners in the team.
BB Team News:
The team looks balanced with quality batters and bowlers. The likes of Ben McDermott, Sikandar Raza, and Ashton Turner add quality in batting while Ryan Burl, Mujeeb ur Rahman, and Taskin Ahmed make up for a strong attack
1. Evin Lewis
2. Robin Uthappa(WK)
3. Regis Chakabva(WK)
4. Eoin Morgan
5. Donavon Ferreira
6. Irfan Pathan
7. Mohammad Nabi
8. Luke Jongwe
10. Chris Mpofu
11. Nandre Burger
2. Innocent Kaia
3. Ashton Turner
4. Sikandar Raza
5. Ryan Burl
6. Thisara Perera
7. Beau Webster
8. Timycen Maruma
9. Tymal Mills
10. Faraz Akram
HH vs BB Team Combo:
HH Team Info –
- Evin Lewis and Robin Uthappa will probably open the inning.
- Regis Chakabva will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Eoin Morgan and Donavon Ferreira will handle the middle-order batting.
- Regis Chakabva will do the Wicket Keeping for Harare Hurricanes.
- Mohammad Nabi will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Sreesanth and Chris Mpofu will lead the pace attack of his team.
BB Team Info –
- Ben McDermott and Innocent Kaia will probably open the inning.
- Ashton Turner will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sikandar Raza and Ryan Burl will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ben McDermott will do the Wicket Keeping for Bankok Blues.
- Sikandar Raza and Ryan Burl will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman and Tymal Mills will lead the pace attack of his team.
Bulawayo Braves will start as favorites. The team looks much stronger than Harare Hurricanes, especially in the bowling department, with players like Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed, and Tymal Mills on the team. They have good batters too thus we will suggest backing Bulawayo to win the game.
HH vs BB Key Players:
Harare will have high expectations from Evin Lewis. Lewis is an active cricketer and plays a lot of franchise cricket. His game is perfectly suited to this format of the game and if gets going, Lewis can be hard to stop.
All-rounders are worth gold in shorter formats and Nabi will be a key player for the team. The Afghan cricketer had a good tour to Bangladesh where he scored a half-century in the first T20I and also bowled a few cheap overs.
Irfan Pathan will add a lot of depth to the team. Irfan has been playing regular cricket in tournaments like Road Safety Series and similar tournaments and has done well with bat and ball. He will be a key player for Harare.
The best Zimbabwe player will be the main man for Bulawayo. Raza has grown leaps and bounds in the last few years and even fetched an IPL contract this year. He played for Punjab Kings and did well. The all-rounder recently played in World Cup qualifiers and enjoyed a decent run with bat and ball.
Mujeeb Ur Rahman
Mujeeb Ur Rahman recently played in the ODI and T20I series against Bangladesh and did well by picking wickets in bunches. Rahman was one of the top bowlers for Afghanistan in the series.
Expectations will be high from the destructive Aussie who can tear away the opposition with his batting blitz. McDermott is one of the cleanest strikers of a cricket ball.
HH vs BB Team Forms:
HH Team Form:
This will be the first game of the Zim Afro T10 2023 for Harare Hurricanes.
BB Team Form:
A few players like Mujeeb ur Rahman, Sikandar Raza and Taskin Ahmed have been playing regular cricket and that will help Bulawayo Braves.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Harare Hurricanes (HH) Squad:
Evin Lewis, Robin Uthappa(WK), Regis Chakabva(WK), Eoin Morgan, Donavon Ferreira, Irfan Pathan, Mohammad Nabi, Luke Jongwe, Sreesanth, Chris Mpofu, Nandre Burger, Tashinga Musekiwa, Shahnawaz Dahani, Kevin Koththigoda, Brandon Mavuta, Samit Patel, Khalid Shah(WK)
Bulawayo Braves (BB) Squad:
Ben McDermott(WK), Innocent Kaia, Ashton Turner, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Thisara Perera, Beau Webster, Timycen Maruma, Tymal Mills, Faraz Akram, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Paddy Dooley, Kobe Herft, Joylord Gumbie(WK), Taskin Ahmed