India Capitals vs Bhilwara Kings
Legends League Cricket 2022 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 21 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Legends League Cricket 2022
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
IC vs BHK Dream11 Prediction:
- Captain Jacques Kallis made a four-ball duck in Match 1 but we are backing him to be India Capitals’ highest run scorer in this game.
- The pace of Fidel Edwards was too much for Manipal Tigers and he is our tip for Bhilwara Kings’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Nick Compton scored 18 runs from 18 balls from number three against Manipal Tigers. He is our choice for Bhilwara Kings’ highest run scorer against India Capitals.
IC vs BHK Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports Channels.
Fans can stream the match on Disney Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Warm and humid throughout this opening game in Kolkata. Although there will likely be thunderstorms earlier in the day, we expect dry conditions during this match.
The match will be played at the Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow. Bowlers have been on top at this venue with 16 wickets falling and only 241 runs scored on Monday. Spinners will get plenty of turn on this wicket.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
IC vs BHK TEAM NEWS:
IC Team News:
- Gautam Gambhir will lead the India Capitals side.
- They lost their first match to Gujarat Giants.
- Iconic batters like Jacques Kallis and Ramdin will pad up for the capitals this season.
- In Pankaj Singh, Johnson, Plunket and Tambe, the Capitals have a very strong bowling unit.
BHK Team News:
- BHK will be led by Irfan Pathan.
- BHK has a formidable attacking batting unit in Yusuf Pathan, Porterfield, Srivastava, and Naman Ojha.
- Irfan will spearhead their attack with Panesar, Sreesanth, Bresnan, and Edwards forming the bowling core.
IC vs BHK Pre-Toss LineUps:
Although India Capitals lost their opening game and Bhilwara Kings won theirs, the margins were very small and the results could have been different in both matches. We are predicting a close contest with Bhilwara Kings getting their second win of the tournament
Bhilwara Kings are favorites to beat India Capitals
IC vs BHK Team Updates:
IC Team Updates:
- Hamilton Masakadza and Solomon Mire will probably open the inning.
- Jacques Kallis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Denesh Ramdin and Suhail Sharma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jacques Kallis will lead the India Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Denesh Ramdin will do the Wicket Keeping for India Capitals.
- Ashley Nurse will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Pankaj Singh and Liam Plunkett will lead the pace attack of his team.
BHK Team Updates:
- Naman Ojha and William Porterfield will probably open the inning.
- Nick Compton will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tanmay Srivastava and Yusuf Pathan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Irfan Pathan will lead the Bhilwara Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Naman Ojha will do the Wicket Keeping for Bhilwara Kings.
- Monty Panesar will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Fidel Edwards and Tino Best will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Fidel Edwards is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
IC Key Players:
The Capitals come into this game still looking for their first win of the tournament after they were beaten by three wickets with eight balls remaining by Gujarat Giants in Match 1. Ashley Nurse, Liam Plunkett and Pravin Tambe all put in strong performances in the defeat
Only three of India Capitals’ batters made double figure scores in their total of 179-7. Keeper-batter Denesh Ramdin hit 31 runs from 26 balls, Ashley Nurse made an incredible 103 not out from 43 balls and Liam Plunkett made 15 from 14 deliveries.
Pawan Suyal, Praveen Gupta and Pankaj Singh all went wicketless in the defeat to Gujarat Giants. Leg-spinner Pravin Tambe was the pick of the Capitals’ bowler with 3-28 although Liam Plunkett also impressed with 2-23 from his three overs.
There were positives for the Capitals to take from their opening game but they need their top order batters to deliver some runs in this match if they are to be competitive.
BHK Key Players:
The Kings won the toss and chose to field first before beating Manipal Tigers by three wickets with two balls remaining on Sunday evening. Fidel Edwards stood out with the ball before a combination of batters produced the required runs for victory
Openers Naman Ojha and William Porterfield both failed against Manipal Tigers with scores of six and four at the top of the order. It was Yusuf Pathan who top scored with 44 runs from 28 balls, an innings which included four fours and two sixes.
Pace bowler Fidel Edwards dismissed four of Manipal Tigers’ top five and returned very impressive figures of 4-30 from his four overs. Irfan Pathan, Monty Panesar and S.Sreesanth all took a wicket each with Tino Best and Dinesh Salunkhe going wicketless.
Although the Kings got the win in Match 2, there is still plenty of room for improvement ahead of this game against India Capitals.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Jacques Kallis(c), Denesh Ramdin(w), Suhail Sharma, Ashley Nurse, Rajat Bhatia, Liam Plunkett, Mitchell Johnson, Pankaj Singh, Pawan Suyal, Praveen Gupta, Pravin Tambe, Dishant Yagnik, Asghar Afghan, John Mooney, Ravi Bopara, Ross Taylor, Mashrafe Mortaza, Gautam Gambhir, Prosper Utseya, Farveez Maharoof
Naman Ojha(w), William Porterfield, Nick Compton, Tanmay Srivastava, Yusuf Pathan, Rajesh Bishnoi, Irfan Pathan(c), Matt Prior, Tino Best, Fidel Edwards, Monty Panesar, Dinesh Salunkhe, S Sreesanth, Owais Shah, Tim Bresnan, Samit Patel, Sudeep Tyagi, Shane Watson.