India vs New Zealand
Legends Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 19 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Legends Match 12
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium – Indore, India
IND-L vs NZ-L Dream11 Prediction:
- Opener Sachin Tendulkar looked to be in good form in Match 1 and he is our pick for India Legends’ highest run scorer against New Zealand Legends.
- Rahul Sharma should get plenty of turn on this pitch. He is well worth backing as India Legends’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Dean Brownlie has been the most consistent of the New Zealanders so far in the competition. He is our tip for their highest run scorer in this match.
IND-L vs NZ-L Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Colors Cineplex HD, Colors Cineplex, Colors Cineplex Superhits and Sports18 Khel.
Fans can stream the match on Voot.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is expected to be around 31°C on Monday with 74% humidity and winds blowing at 14 km/hr. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
The match will be played at the Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore. It is a good batting wicket with the bowlers having to work hard for their wickets. Overall we expect spin bowlers to get more assistance from the pitch.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
IND-L vs NZ-L TEAM NEWS:
IND-L Team News:
The 2021 Champions have begun this campaign in strong form and have registered a big win over South Africa Legends by 61 runs before their clash against West Indies Legends was washed out without a ball being bowled. They should be fresh and raring to go for this match.
NZ-L Team News:
The newest side in the competition have won one and lost one so far with their defeat coming against South Africa Legends before a comprehensive win over Bangladesh Legends. They are yet to pass 100 in either of their innings with the bat.
IND-L vs NZ-L Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
New Zealand Legends will bring plenty of confidence into this game after getting their points tally up and running with the eight wicket win over Bangladesh Legends in their last match. However, India Legends will be a much tougher prospect and we are backing India Legends to win this fixture
India Legends are favorites to beat New Zealand Legends
IND-L Key Players:
- Manpreet Gony [0W]
- Sachin Tendulkar 
- Yuvraj Singh 
- Suresh Raina 
- Yusuf Pathan [35*]
NZ-L Key Players:
- Neil Broom [DNB, 1]
- Anton Devcich [26, 0]
- Hamish Bennett [1W, 0W ]
- Ross Taylor [30*, 4]
- Kyle Mills [2W]
- Dean Brownlie [31*, 48]
IND-L Team Updates:
- Their next game against West Indies was abandoned due to rain. India Legends currently sit third in the points table with three points from two games.
- India Legends registered a massive win in their opening game against Sri Lanka courtesy of beating them by 61 runs.
- Sachin Tendulkar and Naman Ojha will probably open the inning.
- Suresh Raina will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Stuart Binny and Yuvraj Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Stuart Binny is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sachin Tendulkar will lead the India Legends as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Naman Ojha will do the Wicket Keeping for India Legends.
- Rahul Sharma and Yusuf Pathan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Munaf Patel and Manpreet Gony will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI-L Team Updates:
- New Zealand Legends won their last game against Bangladesh by 8 wickets and 9 balls to spare.
- New Zealand legends are currently ranked fifth on the points table with two points from two games.
- Jamie How and Anton Devcich will probably open the inning.
- Dean Brownlie will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dean Brownlie is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ross Taylor and Gareth Hopkins will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ross Taylor will lead the Zealand Legends as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Gareth Hopkins will do the Wicket Keeping for Zealand Legends .
- Jason Spice will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Kyle Mills and Hamish Bennett will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Kyle Mills was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Sachin Tendulkar(C), Naman Ojha(WK), Suresh Raina, Stuart Binny, Yuvraj Singh, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan, Manpreet Gony, Munaf Patel, Pragyan Ojha, Rahul Sharma, Vinay Kumar, Abhimanyu Mithun, Rajesh Pawar, Harbhajan Singh, Subramaniam Badrinath
Dwayne Smith(C), Dave Mohammed, Narsingh Deonarine, Kirk Edwards, Danza Hyatt, William Perkins(WK), Sulieman Benn, Devendra Bishoo, Marlon Black, Krishmar Santokie, Daren Powell, Brian Lara, Dario Barthley, Jerome Taylor.