India vs Australia
2nd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 23 Sep, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20i Match
Venue: Vidarbha Cricket Ground – Nagpur, India
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction:
- KL Rahul struck his 18th IT20 half-century in the opening game of the series and the opener is our pick for India’s highest run scorer in this game. Spinner Yuzvendra Chahal took 1-42 on Tuesday and we are backing the spinner to be India’s top wicket taker on Friday.
- Cameron Green top scored for Australia in the first fixture but our tip is Steve Smith, who made 35 runs from 24 balls, to be their highest run scorer in the second game of the series. With the ball, Josh Hazlewodd took 2-39 from his four overs and he is a strong choice for Australia’s top wicket taker in this match.
- We recommend backing Steve Smith to make over 22.5 runs in this clash.
IND vs AUS Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sony Sports Network and Sky Sports.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although we expect to see some rain earlier in the day, the game should escape any interruptions. It will be cloudy and very humid throughout this match.
We expect to see a pitch which offers plenty of turn for the spin bowlers in this game. Pace bowlers with good variations and pace-off deliveries should also have success.
Australia won the toss and chose to field first in the opening game of the series. We predict that both captains will want to get a feel for a good total by bowling first in this match.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, W, L, L, W
W, L, W, W, W
IND vs AUS TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
After missing out on selection in the first game of the series, we expect to see Jasprit Bumrah back in the India XI for this game. Bhuvneshwar Kumar was very expensive on Tuesday evening but we predict that Bumrah will come in for Umesh Yadav.
AUS Team News:
After playing 14 IT20s for Singapore, Tim David made his first appearance for Australia in the opening game of the series in Mohali. There were no injury worries after the match on Tuesday and we anticipate Aaron Finch will lead out the same team for this fixture.
IND vs AUS Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs AUS Team Updates
- India batted well and scored 200+ with contributions from KL Rahul and dynamic knock from Hardik Pandya.
- Indias bowling has been a concern for them with last few of their games including Asia Cup.
- Jasprit Bumrah will be back in the side for the next 2 games and that will definitely boost the confidence of India.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya was outstanding with his bat, he scored 71 runs off just 30 balls with back to back 3 sixes in the last over.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel was the hero with the bowl in last game as he picked 3 wickets.
- Harshal Patel and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Australia took a 1-0 lead in the three-match series after a stunning chase of 208 that was set up by Cameron Green and finished by Matthew Wade.
- With 55 needed in 24 balls, Australia had a rousing finish as Bhuvneshwar Kumar went for 15 runs first followed by Harshal Patels 22-run over
- Aaron Finch and Cameron Green will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green stuck his first international fifty in T20 and set up a beautiful chase in last game with his knock of 61 runs off just 30 balls.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Josh Inglis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Nathan Ellis and Josh Hazlewood will lead the pace attack of his team.
We expect both of these sides to be among the challengers for the T20 World Cup in Australia later this year and this game will be another good test to see how they compare against each other. Australia were too good in the first game of the series but we are backing India to win this contest.
India are favorites to beat Australia at the odds.
IND Key Players:
The right-handed batter made only two runs from seven balls in the first game of the series but still averages 51.22 in the format. He is expected to get a chance opening the innings in this series.
The opener hit 55 runs from 35 balls in Tuesday’s match and has now made a half-century in successive games in this format.
Although the spinner was expensive in the opening match, he still picked up the wicket of Tim David. He has taken 19 wickets from his last 10 internationals.
AUS Key Players:
The number three batter is in excellent form and has scored over 200 runs across his last three international appearances this month.
The 23 year old all-rounder is fast becoming one of Australia’s top players across all formats. He took the Player of the Match Award after hitting 61, taking a wicket and contributing two catches on Tuesday.
The right-arm fast medium bowler dismissed both of India’s openers in the first game of the series. He is two wickets away from bringing up 50 dismissals in this format.
IND vs AUS Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India are still experimenting as the approach the T20 World Cup but their form in this format is poor. They have won only one of their last four matches.
AUS Team Form:
Australia are in excellent form in IT20 cricket. They have won four of their last five games in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Chahar, Rishabh Pant(WK), Deepak Hooda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav
Aaron Finch(C), Cameron Green, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Josh Inglis(WK), Tim David, Matthew Wade(WK), Nathan Ellis, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Ashton Agar, Sean Abbott, Daniel Sams.