India vs Australia
3rd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 25 Sep, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20i Match
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction:
- Rohit Sharma hit the top score across the game in the second IT20 and the captain is well worth backing as India’s highest run scorer against Australia. Axar Patel has series figures of 5-30 and the left-arm spinner is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Aaron Finch hit 31 runs from 15 balls on Friday and the skipper is our tip for Australia’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Adam Zampa took 3-16 in Nagpur and the spinner is our pick for Australia’s top wicket taker in Hyderabad.
- Both sides have strong opening pairs but we are backing India to have the ‘Highest Opening Partnership’.
IND vs AUS Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sony Sports Network and Sky Sports.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy but very humid with the levels getting as high as 80% by the end of the fixture. There could be rain towards the start of the match but we expect a full 20-overs a side match to take place.
There is good pace and strong turn in this wicket in Nagpur. We expect to see the highest team scores of the series for both sides.
Both teams have won a toss each and elected to bat second. With the series in the balance, this is not the time to experiment and we are predicting both sides to bowl first.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, L, W, L, L
L, W, L, W, W
IND vs AUS TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
As expected, Jasprit Bumrah made his first appearance of the series on Friday and was joined back in the XI by left-handed keeper-batter Rishabh Pant. Bowlers Umesh Yadav and Bhuvneshwar Kumar were left out of the team and we expect Kumar to be rested for this game also.
AUS Team News:
There were two changes for Australia ahead of the shortened second IT20 with Nathan Ellis out injured and Josh Inglis left out of the team. In came all-rounder Sean Abbott and 29 year old left-arm pace bowler Daniel Sams. Ellis is not expected to be available for this match.
IND vs AUS Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs AUS Team Updates
- India forced a series decider against Australia in Hyderabad after clinching a truncated eight-overs-a-side contest at Nagpur in the final over.
- After Axar Patel starred with the ball, his 2 for 13 , keeping the visitors to 90, Rohit Sharma shepherded the chase with an unbeaten 20-ball 46 to see his team over the line with four balls and six wickets to spare.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Yuzvendra Chahal will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Australias top order collapsed after Axar Patels heroics as he picked 2 wickets.
- Matthew Wade exploited the India bowling once again after his pinch-hitting knock.
- Aaron Finch and Cameron Green will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket-Keeping for Australia.
- Adam Zampa and Glenn Maxwell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Adam Zampa was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack of his team.
Both sides will believe that they have the talent to take this IT20 series but so far we have only seen one win each. If Adam Zampa can repeat his bowling from Friday in this match then Australia will push India all the way. We are backing India to win the game and take the series 2-1.
India are favorites to beat Australia at the odds.
IND Key Players:
the India skipper faced 20 balls and struck eight boundaries on Friday evening. No other India player scored over 11 runs.
the all-rounder hit 71 not out in the opening game of the series and is also a fine bowler. However, he is yet to take a wicket in the series which is a surprise considering his recent bowling form.
the left-arm spinner struck with successive balls, one at the end of the second over and one at the start of the fourth over. He dismissed the dangerous Glenn Maxwell and Tim David.
AUS Key Players:
the skipper found some batting form in Nagpur hitting four fours and one six. He is 92 runs away from bringing up 3000 T20I runs.
the 34 year-old keeper-batter has been in excellent form in this series. He is yet to be dismissed and has made scores of 43 and 45.
the right-arm leg-spinner dismissed KL Rahul, Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav on Friday. He has taken 190 international wickets since making his Australia debut in 2016.
IND vs AUS Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India exited the 2022 Asia Cup with a poor record but look to be finding their form again. They have won two of the last three.
AUS Team Form:
Although Australia have been in strong form in this format, they have now lost two of their last three matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant(WK), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Deepak Hooda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav
Aaron Finch(C), Cameron Green, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Tim David, Matthew Wade(WK), Daniel Sams, Sean Abbott, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Josh Inglis(WK), Ashton Agar, Nathan Ellis.