IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match 2023
India vs Australia
2nd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 19 Mar, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium – Visakhapatnam, India
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction:
- Shubman Gill has been in fantastic form in ODI cricket this year and we are backing the opener to be India’s highest run scorer in the second match of the series. With the ball, Mohammed Shami was particularly impressive on Friday and the pace bowler is our tip for India’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Mitchell Marsh produced an incredible innings at the top of the order for Australia in the first ODI and he is our pick for their highest run scorer in Vizag. Mitchell Starc was unfortunate to finish on the losing side on Friday and we expect the left-arm quick to be Australia’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- Mohammed Shami is one of the most consistent all-format pace bowlers. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in the second ODI.
IND vs AUS Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, BT Sport, Foxtel and Kayo.
IND vs AUS Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The pitch in Vizag may well offer a bit more for the spinners that we saw at the Wankhede Stadium. However, expect the top pace bowlers to still be dangerous on this surface.
There are always plenty of runs on offer at this venue and we expect a par score of 300+. The wicket will be a bit quicker than we have seen across the recent Test series.
More ODIs have been won at this venue batting second than batting first and we predict that both teams will want to field first in Sunday’s ODI.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
L, W, W, W, W
IND vs AUS TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
After missing the first ODI to attend the wedding of his brother-in-law, India skipper Rohit Sharma is expected to return to the team at the top of the order in Vizag. It is anticipated that he will come in as a straight swap for Ishan Kishan.
AUS Team News:
Although the conditions were extremely humid on Friday, Australia only spent 39.5 overs in the field and Mitchell Starc bowled the most balls in his spell of 9.5 overs. No players pulled up with injuries and we do not expect to see any changes in this game.
IND vs AUS Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Lokesh Rahul(WK)
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Mohammed Siraj
2. Mitchell Marsh
3. Steven Smith(C)
4. Marnus Labuschagne
5. Josh Inglis(WK)
6. Cameron Green
7. Glenn Maxwell
8. Marcus Stoinis
9. Sean Abbott
10. Mitchell Starc
11. Adam Zampa
IND vs AUS Team Updates:
IND Team Updates
- India batters struggled to chase down a smallish total of 189 in the first ODI.
- The top order succumbed to Mitchell Starc’s inswing If not for KL Rahul and Jadeja, things would have gone worst for India.
- A better batting display in the second ODI would be on the minds of the team. The bowlers performed well, with pacers Siraj and Shami wreaking havoc in the powerplay and middle overs.
- Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Lokesh Rahul will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
AUS Team Updates
- Australia also struggled to get going with the bat in hand.
- Barring Mitchell Marsh, the rest failed to adjust to the Mumbai pitch. Steve Smith and Labuschagne need to step in the second ODI.
- Travis Head and Mitchell Marsh will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marnus Labuschagne and Josh Inglis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Steven Smith will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Inglis will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Glenn Maxwell and Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mitchell Starc and Sean Abbott will lead the pace attack of his team.
Friday’s opening ODI was very entertaining and we could well be in for another exciting game on Sunday. It was India’s greater experience of the conditions with the bat and the ball which meant they got home comfortably in Mumbai. However, there were signs that Australia could certainly cause problems across the rest of the series if Mitchell Marsh gets going with the bat and Mitchell Starc with the ball again. Rohit Sharma will make India a stronger team and we are predicting another win for India in Sunday’s match.
India are favorites to beat Australia
IND Key Players:
Shubman Gill –
the right-handed top order batter was looking in good form again before falling to a good catch on Friday. He continues to strike the ball cleanly across all formats of the game.
Ravindra Jadeja –
the all-rounder was brilliant for the hosts during the Test series and took the Player of the Match Award in the first ODI after contributing with both bat and ball at the Wankhede Stadium.
Mohammed Shami –
the experienced quick bowler is very consistent. He was unplayable at times in the first ODI where he finished with figures of 3-17 from six overs.
AUS Key Players:
Steve Smith –
the captain again looked in good form before falling for 22 in Mumbai. After seeing how weak the lower order batting was in the first ODI, expect Smith to look to bat for a long time in this game.
Mitchell Marsh –
the batting all-rounder made batting look easy on a bowler-friendly surface on Friday. He hit five sixes and 10 fours during his 65-ball innings.
Mitchell Starc –
The left-arm pace bowler came back into the Test side for the last two games but will be particularly dangerous with his inswinging yorkers in the final overs of India’s innings.
IND vs AUS Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India continue to be a very strong side in home fixtures. They are targeting their ninth ODI win in a row.
AUS Team Form:
The defeat on Friday means that Australia’s winning run in ODIs has come to a halt after six wins.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
IND vs AUS SQUAD:
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Lokesh Rahul(WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik, Axar Patel, Ishan Kishan(WK), Jaydev Unadkat
Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith(C), Marnus Labuschagne, Josh Inglis(WK), Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey(WK), David Warner, Ashton Agar, Nathan Ellis