India vs Bangladesh
T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2 Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Nov, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2
Venue: Adelaide Oval – Adelaide, Australia
IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction:
- Suryakumar Yadav has scored half-centuries in both of his last two innings and the Indian batter is our tip for their highest run scorer against Bangladesh. Arshdeep Singh has combined figures of 7-93 across the tournament and the pace bowler is well worth backing as India’s top wicket taker in this fixture.
- Najmul Hossain Shanto hit 71 runs from 55 balls against Zimbabwe and the opener is a strong choice for Bangladesh’s highest run scorer against India. With the ball, Taskin Ahmed took 3-19 and bowled a maiden over in the last game. He is our pick for Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- We recommend the bowling of Arshdeep Singh in this game. He has been able to find swing early in the innings and is a strong choice to take over 1.5 wickets.
IND vs BAN Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Star Network, Fox Sports, ESPN and PTV.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be mostly cloudy in Adelaide throughout this game. Expect no rain but the humidity levels to increase as the match progresses.
Irrespective of the overhead conditions, this pitch always offers something to the pace and spin bowlers in IT20 fixtures. Both teams will need to score at least 165 to be competitive in this match.
With humidity increasing in Adelaide in the evening, it could well swing the decisions of the captains for what to do if they win the toss. We predict that the teams will want to bowl first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
L, W, W, L, W
W, L, W, L, L
IND vs BAN TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
We expect to see at least one change from the defeat against South Africa for India with wicket-keeper Dinesh Karthik’s back injury likely to keep him out of the XI. In his place will come to Rishabh Pant who also offers aggressive batting.
BAN Team News:
There was one change for Bangladesh ahead of their narrow win over Zimbabwe on Sunday in Brisbane. Yasir Ali came into the side with Mehidy Hasan Miraz left out. Ali did not get an opportunity to bowl and hit 1 not out from his only delivery but we expect him to retain his place in the team.
IND vs BAN Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs BAN Team Updates:
IND Team Updates
- India lost their last game against South Africa.
- Now this game becomes most important for them , as they will be hoping to win and almost qualifies for the semi finals.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Virat Kohli is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Deepak Hooda will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
BAN Team Updates
- Bangladesh are almost on same page with India.
- They have a poor net run rate that would go against their chances of qualifying in Semis.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto and Soumya Sarkar will probably open the inning.
- Liton Das will bat at the one-down position.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Afif Hossain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shakib Al Hasan will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Nurul-Hasan will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Mosaddek Hossain will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Taskin Ahmed and Hasan Mahmud will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Taskin Ahmed is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Irrespective of Bangladesh’s recent form in this format, it would always be a shock if they were to beat India. After losing to South Africa, we expect India to come back with one of their best performances in recent times and we are backing them to win this match.
India are favorites to beat Bangladesh at the odds.
IND Key Players:
No player has scored more runs than Yadav in IT20s during this calendar year. He has hit the most fours (83) and sixes (55).
The right handed number three batter has been in excellent form in this tournament. He was dismissed for the first time in the competition against South Africa but has already hit 156 runs across the three matches.
The left-arm pace bowler has a bowling strike-rate of 10.2 in the 2022 T20 World Cup and 13.4 across his international career.
BAN Key Players:
Najmul Hossain Shanto
The left-handed opener has scored two T20 centuries in domestic cricket but showed what he can do at international level with seven fours and one six in Match 28.
Shakib Al Hasan
The skipper is Bangladesh’s most experienced player at this level. He went wicketless against Zimbabwe but hit 23 with the bat.
The 27 year old right arm fast bowler has taken eight wickets from his three games in the T20 World Cup 2022 at a strike rate of 8.2.
IND vs BAN Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India have lost two of their last four IT20s with both defeats coming against South Africa.
BAN Team Form:
Bangladesh have a very poor IT20 record since the last T20 World Cup but have won two of their last three matches in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Deepak Hooda, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi, Harshal Patel, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK), Shardul Thakur, Ravichandran Ashwin
Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das(WK), Shakib Al Hasan(C), Afif Hossain, Yasir Ali Chowdhury, Nurul-Hasan(WK), Mosaddek Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Sabbir-Rahman, Rishad- Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Shoriful -Islam, Ebadot Hossain