IND vs IRE 3rd T20 Match Prediction
Match: IND vs IRE Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 23 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: The Village – Dublin, Ireland
W, W, L, W, W
L, L, L, W, W
IND vs IRE Info:
- Opener Andy Balbirnie hit 72 runs from 51 balls in Sunday’s match and the former skipper is well worth backing as Ireland’s highest run scorer against India. With the ball, Barry McCarthy took 2-36 in the second T20I and the pace bowler is our tip for Ireland’s top wicket-taker on Wednesday.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad has impressed in the series so far and hit 58 runs in the last game. The opener is our pick for India’s highest run scorer against Ireland. Jasprit Bumrah has taken 4 wickets across the series and the captain is a strong choice for India’s top wicket-taker in the final match of the series.
- With figures of 2-15 and 2-24 from the opening fixtures, we suggest picking Jasprit Bumrah to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Sports 18-1 and TNT Sports.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on JioCinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Rain showers are forecast in the late evening and early afternoon on Wednesday. However, with overcast skies, no rain is expected during the match.
Pace bowlers have had the upper hand in the series so far and we expect to see bounce and carry from this wicket. A par score will be around 175 in this match.
Both sides have won the toss in one game each so far in the series with the skippers each choosing to field first. We predict that both teams will want to field first again in this last T20I.
IND vs IRE Team NEWS:
IND Team News:
After the rain interruption on Friday and the lack of batting time for the majority of the Indian batting line-up, the same XI were selected for Sunday’s game. Rinku Singh, who only debuted at this level on Friday, produced a brilliant performance on Sunday and no changes are expected for this match.
IRE Team News:
As expected, Ireland selected the same XI for the second T20I as were seen in the first match of the series. Left-arm pace bowler Josh Little has struggled with combined figures of 0-68 but he is a key player in the team and it would be a surprise if he was left out.
2. Ruturaj Gaikwad
3. Tilak Varma
4. Sanju Samson(WK)
5. Rinku Singh
6. Shivam Dube
7. Washington Sundar
8. Prasidh Krishna
9. Arshdeep Singh
10. Jasprit Bumrah(C)
11. Ravi Bishnoi
2. Andy Balbirnie
3. Lorcan Tucker(WK)
4. Harry Tector
5. Curtis Campher
6. George Dockrell
7. Mark Adair
8. Barry McCarthy
9. Joshua Little
10. Craig Young
11. Ben White
IND vs IRE Team Combo:
IND Team Info –
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Ruturaj Gaikwad will probably open the inning.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tilak Varma will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sanju Samson and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jasprit Bumrah will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravi Bishnoi and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravi Bishnoi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Prasidh Krishna will lead the pace attack of his team.
IRE Team Info –
- Paul Stirling and Andy Balbirnie will probably open the inning.
- Andy Balbirnie was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Lorcan Tucker will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harry Tector and Curtis Campher will handle the middle-order batting.
- Paul Stirling will lead the Ireland as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Lorcan Tucker will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland.
- George Dockrell will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Barry McCarthy and Craig Young will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Barry McCarthy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
India were much stronger in the second game of the series and fully deserved their 33 run victory on Sunday. Even though this India team includes some players for the future and does not have some of their biggest names, they are still a very impressive unit. We anticipate that Ireland will be competitive during some spells of the game but overall we are backing India to win again on Wednesday.
IND vs IRE Key Players:
The 26 year old right-handed opener hit his highest T20I score in the second match of the series. He has looked very comfortable at the crease in both games so far.
The left-hander, who enjoyed a very strong 2023 Indian Premier League, took the Player of the Match Award with 38 runs from 21 balls on Sunday.
It has been an excellent return to international action for the pace bowling captain. He bowled a maiden over and conceded only 15 runs in the last match.
The former skipper hit an impressive five fours and four sixes in the last game. He has now hit over 2000 runs in T20Is.
The pace bowler has had an excellent series so far with 51 not out with the bat on Friday and dismissed Ruturaj Gaikwad before getting Tilak Varma on Sunday.
The experienced pace bowler has taken the wicket of Yashasvi Jaiswal in both games in the series and has three wickets in total.
IND vs IRE Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India are targeting their third successive victory in this format and their fifth in six T20Is.
IRE Team Form:
Ireland are looking to avoid their third successive T20I defeat in this game.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Tilak Varma, Sanju Samson(WK), Rinku Singh, Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Prasidh Krishna, Arshdeep Singh, Jasprit Bumrah(C), Ravi Bishnoi, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Avesh Khan, Shahbaz Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar
Ireland (IRE) Squad:
Paul Stirling(C), Andy Balbirnie, Lorcan Tucker(WK), Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, George Dockrell, Mark Adair, Barry McCarthy, Joshua Little, Craig Young, Ben White, Ross Adair, Theo van Woerkom, Gareth Delany, Fionn Hand