India vs New Zealand
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 24 Jan, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction:
- Rohit Sharma hit nine boundaries in the last game and has hit 29 ODI centuries in his career. The captain is well worth backing as India’s highest run scorer in this match. Mohammed Siraj has taken 14 wickets in ODIs in 2023 already. The quick bowler is our pick for India’s top wicket taker in this third game of the series.
- Devon Conway has scored two centuries from 16 ODI innings. The opener is a strong choice for New Zealand’s highest run scorer in Indore. With the ball, Lockie Ferguson is a strike-bowler and can generate real pace. He is our tip for New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Mohammad Siraj has been brilliant over recent ODIs. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
IND vs NZ Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, Super Sports and Fox Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be sunny throughout the first half of this match with the temperature getting up as high as 26 degrees. There is no threat of rain interrupting this ODI.
There is good pace and bounce in this pitch which batters will enjoy. Quick bowlers and spinners will find the surface offers some assistance but they will have to work hard for their wickets.
Three of the last four ODIs at the Holkar Stadium have been won by the team batting first. We predict that both captains will want to bat first in this game.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
L, L, W, W, L
❌❌✅ ✅ ❌
IND vs NZ TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
Rohit Sharma announced an unchanged team at the toss in Raipur and India seem to be trying to select the same side across their ODI games in each series. With all bowlers picking up wickets, we expect to see the same XI on show in Indore.
NZ Team News:
The visitors were unchanged for Saturday’s ODI in Raipur but none of the players covered themselves in glory in a very disappointing display. It was the batters who were most to blame but none of their places are thought to be under threat. Adam Milne is available but is expected to be rested until the IT20 series.
IND vs NZ Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs NZ Team Updates
IND Team Updates
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Shami was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
NZ Team Updates
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Henry Nicholls will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Latham will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Finn Allen will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Michael Bracewell and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Michael Bracewell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Shipley and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
After the opening game was a thriller which went to the last over, Saturday’s game was very one-sided with India on top from the early stages. We expect New Zealand to show more fight in this game but they are up against an in-form and very strong India side. Our prediction is for another victory for India.
India are favorites to beat New Zealand
IND Key Players:
The right-handed skipper hit a half-century on Saturday and has scored 85 runs in this series so far. He also impressed in the series against Sri Lanka and is in strong form.
The young opener finished unbeaten on 40 runs from 53 balls in the second ODI. He is averaging 71.37 from 20 ODI innings and is playing the best cricket of his career.
The right-arm pace bowler continued his strong form with another top performance on Saturday. He finished with an economy rate of 1.66 from his six overs.
NZ Key Players:
The left-handed opener has seen his numbers drop in this format after a brilliant start. However, he is still a very reliable presence at the top of the order who does not throw his wicket away.
Although he was unable to repeat his century from the first ODI, Bracewell continues to score important lower order runs for this team and is a threat with the ball.
The right arm fast bowler was the most economical of all the Black Caps bowlers in the second ODI. India’s batters will need to take more risks off him in this game and he should take advantage.
IND vs NZ Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
It is now six victories in a row for India in ODIs. The margin of victory on Saturday shows how well they are currently playing.
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand have lost three of their last five ODIs and it will be three defeats in a row if they lose in Indore.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
IND vs NZ SQUAD:
Rohit Sharma(C), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Rajat Patidar, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik
New Zealand (NZ):
Finn Allen(WK), Devon Conway, Henry Nicholls, Daryl-Mitchell, Tom Latham(WK)(C), Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner, Henry Shipley, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner, Mark Chapman, Doug Bracewell, Jacob Duffy, Ish Sodhi