India vs New Zealand
2nd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 29 Jan, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd T20 Match
Venue: Ekana Cricket Stadium – Lucknow, India
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction:
- Suryakumar Yadav hit 47 runs from 34 balls in the opening IT20. He is remarkably consistent and is our tip for India’s highest run scorer in this match. Arshdeep Singh was expensive on Friday but is still picking up wickets in this format. He is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker against New Zealand.
- Devon Conway averages 48.88 in IT20s and hit his ninth half-century in this format on Friday. The opener is wqell worth backing as New Zealand’s highest run scorer against India. Lockie Ferguson bowled a maiden and took 2-33 in Ranchi. He is our pick for New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this game.
- Even when India don’t win games, he still delivers in this format. Backing Suryakumar Yadav to hit over 29.5 runs is a good bet in this match.
IND vs NZ Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, Super Sports and Fox Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cool conditions in Lucknow with the temperature no higher than 16 degrees throughout this IT20. Expect clear skies but very high humidity.
There is good pace in the wicket and batters have traditionally enjoyed playing T20 cricket here. A par score will be over 185 on this pitch.
The team batting first has won all five of the IT20s played at this venue. We predict that both skippers will choose to bat first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, L, W, T
W, T, L, L, W
IND vs NZ TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
Left-arm wrist spinner, Kuldeep Yadav, came back into the team for his first appearance in this format since playing against West Indies in Florida in August of last year. On another pitch which should turn, we expect India to pick the same XI.
NZ Team News:
After their heavy defeats in the last two ODIs, very few pundits expected New Zealand to win the opening IT20 on Friday. It was an excellent team performance with batters and bowlers contributing and we expect to see the same XI in this match.
IND vs NZ Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs NZ Team Updates
IND Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Allrounder
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Washington Sundar and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Washington Sundar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shivam Mavi and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
NZ Team Updates
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Devon Conway is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mark Chapman will bat at the one-down position.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Glenn Phillips will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mitchell Santner will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Devon Conway will do the Wicket-Keeping for New Zealand. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mitchell Santner and Michael Bracewell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Lockie Ferguson and Jacob Duffy will lead the pace attack of his team.
We are expecting another exciting contest in Lucknow with India keen to level the series and New Zealand looking to secure the series with one still to play. We are predicting a high scoring match and we think that India have the best batters on a pitch like this. Overall, we are backing India to win.
India are favorites to beat New Zealand
IND Key Players:
even before the end of the first month of the year, it is already looking likely that Yadav will be the top scorer in this format. He will look to go on and make a significant score in this match.
the all-rounder has struggled to establish himself in India’s side across all formats but produced an excellent display in Ranchi. He top scored with the bat and took the most wickets for his team.
the left-arm swing bowler seems to have a problem with no-balls. Although he is not quite as consistent as he was early in his international career, he still dismissed Devon Conway on Friday.
NZ Key Players:
the 31 year old keeper batter is enjoying his cricket in India over the last few days. He has hit 190 runs from his last two innings on this tour.
the batting all-rounder had a very strong 2022 and top scored for New Zealand in Ranchi with his fourth IT20 half-century.
the right arm quick bowler got two late wickets in the innings but showed his worth. No other player in the New Zealand team can bowl with the same pace.
IND vs NZ Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India have won only two of their last five IT20s and have lost two of their last three in this format.
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand ended a run of three IT20s without a win with their impressive performance in Ranchi.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon….
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
IND vs NZ SQUAD:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya(C), Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Umran Malik, Arshdeep Singh, Prithvi Shaw, Mukesh Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Jitesh Sharma(WK)
New Zealand (NZ):
Finn Allen, Devon Conway(WK), Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner(C), Jacob Duffy, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner, Ben Lister, Michael Rippon, Dane Cleaver(WK), Henry Shipley