India vs New Zealand
3rd T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 01 Feb, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium – Ahmedabad, India
IND vs NZ Dream11 Prediction:
- After top scoring again in the low scoring second game of the series, we recommend backing Suryakumar Yadav to be India’s highest run scorer in Ahmedabad. Arshdeep Singh took 2-7 from two overs in Lucknow and the swing bowler is our pick for India’s top wicket taker in this match.
- On a good batting wicket, we expect to see Devon Conway adding to his runs on this tour and top scoring for New Zealand at the top of the order. With the ball, Lockie Ferguson was not suited to the Lucknow pitch but will generate good pace in Ahmedabad. He is our tip for New Zealand’s top wicket taker against India.
- It was no surprise to see Suyakumar Yadav unbeaten and taking his team to victory in the second game of the series. We recommend backing him to score over 29.5 runs in this final IT20.
IND vs NZ Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, Super Sports and Fox Cricket.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Clear skies throughout this final IT20 of the series with the temperature above 20 degrees from start to finish. Humidity will be no higher than 50%.
Over 400 runs were scored on this pitch in the last IT20, back in 2021. Quick bowlers will be able to take advantage of the pace in the wicket.
There is a level split of teams winning IT20s at this venue batting first or second. However, the last two games here have been won by the team batting first and we expect the captains to choose to bat first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, L, W, L, W
L, W, T, L, L
IND vs NZ TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
Spinner Yuzvendra Chahal came into the side for pace bowler Umran Malik in Sunday’s game, but with this surface likely to be far less productive for spinners, we expect Malik to return. The series is on the line and we do not anticipate any other changes in the line-up.
NZ Team News:
After selecting the same team for their opening two games of the series, we expect New Zealand to keep faith with the same set of players in this match. They were not far off winning in Lucknow and no players have since reported back with injuries.
IND vs NZ Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs NZ Team Updates
IND Team Updates
- Ishan Kishan has failed miserably in the last 13 games, his form is a concern for the team.
- Ishan Kishan and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Washington Sundar and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Washington Sundar is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Arshdeep Singh and Shivam Mavi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
NZ Team Updates
- NZ Middle order has failed to perform and they will need to make a strong performance in this match.
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Mark Chapman will bat at the one-down position.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Glenn Phillips will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mitchell Santner will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Devon Conway will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Mitchell Santner and Michael Bracewell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mitchell Santner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Lockie Ferguson and Jacob Duffy will lead the pace attack of his team.
After a victory each for both teams, it is a shame that this series will be over after this game. However, both India and New Zealand will be leaving nothing behind in their search to win this match and take the series. It was no surprise to see India win on a spinning wicket and we expect a closer contest on a quicker surface. India have the match-winners with the bat and we are backing them to get the victory to end the series.
India are favorites to beat New Zealand
IND Key Players:
Even on a batting wicket which caused issues for nearly all the players in Lucknow, Yadav again looked a class above the rest. He plays with more belief with every innings.
The skipper rotated his bowlers well in the last IT20 and has an excellent record as captain in this format. He is a valuable contributor with both bat and ball.
The 23 year old produced a fine 18th over of the game on Sunday when he took two wickets and conceded only three singles. His confidence is coming back after a brief dip of form.
NZ Key Players:
The left-handed keeper batter averages 47.42 from 34 innings in this international format. He should find wicket-keeping easier on this pitch compared to the sharp spinning surface in the last match.
It has been a fine tour for the all-rounder who took the wicket of Shubman Gill in the last match. He will be looking to end this series with another attacking innings.
The pace bowler only bowled one over in Lucknow so will be fresh for this decider. Expect him to generace some good speed and bounce in this match.
IND vs NZ Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India has won three of their last five games in this format and will be targeting back-to-back wins in this match.
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand has won only one of their five matches in this format but could still win this series.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
IND vs NZ SQUAD:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Prithvi Shaw, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya(C), Deepak Hooda, Washington Sundar, Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Umran Malik, Mukesh Kumar, Jitesh Sharma(WK)
New Zealand (NZ):
Finn Allen, Devon Conway(WK), Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, Michael Bracewell, Mitchell Santner(C), Jacob Duffy, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Blair Tickner, Ben Lister, Michael Rippon, Dane Cleaver(WK), Henry Shipley