India vs Pakistan
Asia Cup T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 04 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Asia Cup Super Four, Match 2
Venue: Dubai Intl. Cricket Stadium, Dubai
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction:
- Virat Kohli has scored 94 runs across the two games of the tournament and he is our tip for India’s highest run scorer in this game. Bhuvneshwar Kumar has competition figures of 5-44 from two matches. We are backing him to be India’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Mohammad Rizwan is the leading run scorer in the competition and he is a strong choice for Pakistan’s highest run scorer against India. Mohammad Nawaz is the leading wicket taker in the tournament and he is our pick for Pakistan’s top wicket taker on Sunday.
- Former captain Virat Kohli looks back to his best and we recommend backing him to score over 24.5 runs in this clash.
IND vs PAK Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports Network and DD Sports.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Hot throughout this game with the temperature dropping no lower than 34. Cloudless skies with the humidity levels the same at the start as at the end.
Both sides have played on this surface over the last week and will know that it will turn and also provide some assistance to the quick bowlers. We expect a par score to be 145-155.
Venue Scoring Stats:
Total matches: 61
Batting first won: 34 (55%)
Bowling first won: 26 (42%)
1st inn avg score: 144
2nd inn avg score: 122
Highest Total: 211/3
Lowest Total: 71/10
Highest Chased: 183/5
Lowest Defended: 134/7
Pakistan have lost both tosses in the 2022 Asia Cup and have been asked to bat first each time. Both teams will prefer to bowl first in this game.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅✅ ✅✅
W, L, L, W, W
IND vs PAK TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
All-rounder Hardik Pandya, who contributed with bat and ball against Pakistan in Match 2, was rested for the clash against Hong Kong with Rishabh Pant coming in to replace him. Ravindra Jadeja has been ruled out of the rest of the tournament with a knee injury and Pandya is likely to replace him in the team.
PAK Team News:
After losing to India in their opening game of the Asia Cup 2022, Pakistan chose to select an unchanged team and targeted a big win over Hong Kong. They broke many records and won by 155 runs and we predict the same XI will be chosen for the third game in a rpw
IND vs PAK Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs PAK Team Updates
- India won both of their games in the group stage.
- They defeated Pakistan in their first match and that would give them confidence to repeat the same.
- India faced a huge setback after Jadeja getting ruled out of the Asia cup, Axar Patel has replaced him.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Rishabh Pant will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He played a wonderful knock
- Hardik Pandya will be the key allrounder of the team.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Pakistan defeated HK in the last match to qualify for the Super 4.
- They put a huge total at first and then restricted HK to just 38 runs.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position.
- Iftikhar-Ahmed and Khushdil-Shah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nawaz is having top most fantasy points in this series.
- Naseem-Shah and Shahnawaz Dhani will lead the pace attack of his team..
Whenever India and Pakistan meet in any format, you know there will be a huge amount of pressure on both sides and a great atmosphere in the ground. India got over the line last time, but the result could have been different, if for example, Naseem Shah had not been struck with cramp in his final overs. Pakistan continue to miss Shaheen Shah Afridi who got the wickets of both Indian openers at this ground in the T20 World Cup but will be injured for the entirety of this Asia Cup. We are expecting a close game and are predicting India to win.
India are favourites to beat Pakistan at odds
IND Key Players:
the right handed top order player played the anchor role for India in the win over Hong Kong, He hit one four and three sixes as he finished unbeaten with 59 runs from 44 balls.
the middle order batter took apart the Hong Kong bowling line-up on Wednesday. He hit 68 not out from 26 balls.
the experienced right arm fast medium bowler recorded figures of 1-15 from three overs against Hong Kong. It is very hard for batters to dominate his accurate bowling.
with Recent Form
[21, 12, 33, 11, 0]
[36 0, 30, 1, DNB]
[1W, 2W, 0W, 3W, 1W]
[53*, 35, 17, 16, 11]
[(33*, 3W), 28, 1W, (31, 1W)]
[1W, 4W, 0W, 2W, 0W]
PAK Key Players:
the keeper-batter has scored 121 runs over the two games so far. He hit 78 not out from 57 balls against Hong Kong.
the opener has scored only 19 runs in the tournament so far. However, he is Pakistan’s most consistent batter across all formats.
the left arm spinner took 3-5 from two overs against Hong Kong to follow up his 3-33 against India in Dubai last Sunday.
with Recent Form
[0W, 0W, 3W, 3W, 0W]
[9, 10, 91, 57, 74]
[53, 10, 26, 3, 109]
[78*, 43, 69*, 14, 11]
[4W, 0W, 1W, 48*, (86, 4W)]
[3W, 3W, 27, 3W, 1W]
IND vs PAK Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India have won each of their last five games in this format and have looked very assured in both of their games in the Asia Cup so far.
PAK Team Form:
The win over Hong Kong put a stop to Pakistan’s two-game losing run in IT20 cricket. They brushed aside Hong Kong in all departments.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant(WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Avesh Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Fakhar Zaman, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Khushdil-Shah, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem-Shah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Haris Rauf, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Haider Ali, Hasan Ali.