India vs South Africa
T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2 Prediction & Tips
Time: 30 Oct, 04:30 PM (IST)
Series: T20 World Cup Super 12 Group 2
Venue: Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction:
- Virat Kohli has hit scores of 82 not out and 62 not out so far in the tournament and he is our pick for India’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Arshdeep Singh has taken five wickets from the opening two games and he is well worth backing as India’s top wicket taker against South Africa.
- Rilee Rossouw has hit successive centuries in IT20 innings and the left-hander is our tip for South Africa’s highest run scorer against India. Anrich Nortje took 4-10 from 3.3 overs against Bangladesh and the pace bowler is a strong choice for South Africa’s top wicket taker in this game.
- We recommend backing Virat Kohli to score over 30.5 runs in this fixture.
IND vs SA Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Star Network, Fox Sports, ESPN and PTV.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be clear skies throughout this game in Western Australia. It will not be a warm evening with a top temperature of 14 degrees.
As has always been the case in Perth, there is plenty of pace in the wicket. Quick bowlers will get good carry from the pitch and we expect a par score to be around 180.
Two of the three T20 World Cup games at the Perth Stadium have been won by the team fielding first. We predict that both captains will choose to bat second in this match.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
W, W, L W, W
W, NR, W, L, L
IND vs SA TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
It would not have been a big surprise if India had rested a couple of their top players for the game against Netherlands but they showed full respect to their opponents and named an unchanged XI. With no injuries sustained, we expect to see the same team again in this match.
SA Team News:
After the rain-interrupted game with Zimbabwe finally ended in a no-result, South Africa made one change to their XI ahead of the clash with Bangladesh on Thursday. Spinner Tabraiz Shamsi came in for Lungi Ngidi but we expect Ngidi’s pace to be required in Perth.
IND vs SA Pre-Toss LineUps:
IND vs SA Team Updates:
IND Team Updates
- India won the last ball thriller against Pakistan in their first t20 match of the group stage.
- Virat Kohli played one of the finest innings of his career as he chased down the total scoring his wonderful knock of 82* runs.
- India will now be looking to win the game and confirm their spot as this is one of their strongest opponent in their group.
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Dinesh Karthik will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh is one of the wicket taking option for India, his early swing and pace is lethal in Australian Pitches.
SA Team Updates
- South Africa would find them unlucky after their No Result match against Zimbabwe.
- They almost chased down the total with De Kocks Knock of 47 runs off just 18 balls , however 5 overs could not get completed the match turned into NR.
- South African team will be looking to continue their same form going forward.
- Temba Bavuma and Quinton de Kock will probably open the inning.
- Quinton de Kock is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position.
- Aiden Markram and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Temba Bavuma will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket-Keeping for South Africa.
- Aiden Markram and Keshav Maharaj will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Lungi Ngidi and Anrich Nortje will lead the pace attack of his team.
This should be an excellent contest between two teams who are both in strong form and know each other very well after many meetings already in 2022. We are predicting a very close match but are backing India to have more batting depth and to win the game.
India are favorites to beat South Africa at the odds.
IND Key Players:
the former skipper was struggling for form earlier this year but has been in excellent form over the last few months. He is yet to be dismissed in T20 World Cup 2022 and averages 52.82 in IT20s.
the number four batter is the leading run scorer in this format during this calendar year. He took the Player of the Match Award with 51 not out from 25 balls against Netherlands.
the left-arm pace bowler has had an exceptional start to international cricket. He has taken 24 wickets at an average of 18.54 since making his debut in July.
SA Key Players:
the 33 year old top order batter hit 109 runs from 56 balls at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Thursday and now averages 41.68 in this format.
Quinton de Kock
the keeper-batter has begun this tournament in excellent form. He hit 63 runs from 38 balls against Bangladesh after making 47 not out from 18 balls against Zimbabwe.
the right-arm pace bowler dismissed both of Bangladesh’s openers and got the big wicket of Shakib Al Hasan on Thursday. He will enjoy the pace of the wicket in Perth.
IND vs SA Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India are playing excellent T20 cricket and have won four of their last five matches in this format.
SA Team Form:
South Africa are unbeaten from their last three IT20 fixtures.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi, Harshal Patel, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK), Deepak Hooda, Shardul Thakur
Temba Bavuma(C), Quinton de Kock(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Tristan Stubbs, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Lizaad Williams, Andile Phehlukwayo, Marco Jansen, Lungi Ngidi